Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm less concerned about the lies and contrived situations and oversharing. For me the professional ethics of manipulating and exploiting vulnerable mums/ women is the most worrying aspect. Also, I think her writing style is awful, she has terrible grammar and sentence structure and repeats the same tit ad infinitum.

I suppose once you churn out a 'course' and make a cool 20k it must become addictive. Surely she will run out of courses soon, they're repetitive with information taken from textbooks on anxiety and stress.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she knows herself as well as she would have us believe. What is a ‘high functioning ability’ or ‘high functioning personality’. I cannot recall what she actually said but I remember feeling she had made it up.

We describe high functioning people, in the context of them having some kind of disability or disorder.

She has omitted the disorder? Or has she established a new mental disorder - high functioning Anna-ism.

I would be more inclined to think she has high functioning neuroticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wish I could take the afternoon off from scamming vulnerable people on Instagram and swan around shopping and having lunch and showing off everything I had purchased

Reactions: 7
I really liked Anna, I thought she was relatable & there were many ‘me too’ moments which reassured me as a Mum of 2 that parenting is really juggling many plates & loads of people feel the same. Having read this thread I feel gutted that she is such a fake & that I didn’t see through it before. Thank goodness I haven’t invested in any of her materials as I don’t want to support someone like that! Disappointed.

Reactions: 11
I wish I could take the afternoon off from scamming vulnerable people on Instagram and swan around shopping and having lunch and showing off everything I had purchased
Well yesterday she was spending her afternoon kids free as mother in law came then today she is off for lunch in a brand new car and it's only the second day of the week. I'm sure she is struggling juggling everything as per her recent post! Not sure how to go out for lunch, chat with a friend with coffee and Instagram all at the same time whilst leaving Florence with the nanny. Oh poor little Anna!!

Reactions: 6
I find the fairly regular referencing to how she can’t stop, can’t sit down, has to always be on the go, actually very hard to relate to.

Anna is not a person who has to keep going constantly. She has loads of help and could take it easy. Her manic behaviour is a choice.

I don’t believe most mothers choose to be manic, and want to never stop. I am pretty sure some don’t get it all done, and possibly feel quite bad about that when they then have to see perfect Anna on the screen. But she has tricked us into thinking we should relate to her.

I feel that Anna is secretly proud of how obsessive she is. She likes to have a perfect, tidy house, to always look groomed and immaculate. Because it makes her feel superior. And she likes to shove it in our faces.

She is creating cognitive dissonance - I say I can’t cope but actually I do cope. I say I don’t care what others think (having read my own book) but I care so very much. The dissonance she creates makes people feel rubbish and yet they think she is helping them!

As for the birthday vouchers. Impression created that she may have been given these by a family member or friend? She would never say - these were vouchers given to me by Oliver Bonas and Sweaty Betty so I can now advertise on their behalf. Who the hell spends the best part of £200-£300 on jumpers in an afternoon, and then shows off about it. Unless they are a bored, rich housewife. It’s bollocks

Why do people fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think that's Anna down to a T. She is insufferable and obsessed with herself. I think she has a narcissistic personality disorder as the only child/daughter and she never mentions her brother.w

Hardly the woman who is so high functioning that can not rest and can't stop doing things to the highest standards in life. She is rather the lady of leisure who is having baths whilst in a meeting.

Btw are the vouchers gifted by the company itself Anna as you relentlessly keep tagging them?!! Just as the fiit app sponsors and pays you to do their workouts and advertise that you hide sneakily on stories

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hardly the woman who is so high functioning that can not rest and can't stop doing things to the highest standards in life. She is rather the lady of leisure who is having baths whilst in a meeting.

Btw are the vouchers gifted by the company itself Anna as you relentlessly keep tagging them?!! Just as the fiit app sponsors and pays you to do their workouts and advertise that you hide sneakily on stories
WHAT A LEGEND

🙄

She’s such a dick - not one of those stories was of any interest to anyone, just her either showing off or tying herself into knots of faux self deprecation about “barely surviving the juggle of kids at school”. Shut the F up, buy a cheap diary & WRITE IT IN, you don’t need a phone reminder or to show it to the world!

The reminder about the PE kit story has just pushed me over the edge
What a moron - she’s got more help than I would have an in entire year
I’m so sick of her desperation to be “relatable” it’s actually making me angry now

• Heart
Agreed. A lot of what she shares could just be with friends? “tit I nearly forgot the PE kit thing!” or “Just found a bloody lush jumper and splurged” I mean it’s still not that interesting, but it’s certainly not interesting to strangers on the internet. Does she have any friends? The only social stuff she does seems to do with her therapist or hairdresser?

I find it hard to believe that a girl who is constantly on high functioning and cannot stop constantly forgets to send her kids in proper attire to school. Bullshittttttt

Again bullshit!! As if you just forget.... Also do you have any friends or family to share things with????
the whole car thing this morning really riled me... it was so convenient after she mentioned the keys yesterday... like it was planned she was going to have that kind of drama today...

the whole car thing this morning really riled me... it was so convenient after she mentioned the keys yesterday... like it was planned she was going to have that kind of drama today...
And the car conveniently came back from london to Godalming in an hour. She is a mess of a woman for someone who is a perfectionist. Imagine how embarrassed Tarun would be at work driving back home because the wife threw the car key away....

And the car conveniently came back from london to Godalming in an hour. She is a mess of a woman for someone who is a perfectionist. Imagine how embarrassed Tarun would be at work driving back home because the wife threw the car key away....
I don’t think he had the car at all! I think she staged it all and the nanny took the kids to school!

She is disgusting and unethical if that's the case!
agreed! Well she’s dropped herself in it with her stories this afternoon... this morning she said Tarun took the other car to London... this afternoon she said he had to get straight on a train back from London... so which one was it?! Lies lies lies!!

• Wow
Also Anna. Your green jumper is not a birthday present. It was bought with vouchers from Sweaty Betty, given to you, so you would advertise their brand.

Am I going mad or didn’t she say the jumper had been bought with birthday vouchers, a few days ago?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.