Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don’t like the attention on your birthday it’s very easy to just simply not mention it’s your birthday. No one need be any the wiser.

Reactions: 7
If you don’t like the attention on your birthday it’s very easy to just simply not mention it’s your birthday. No one need be any the wiser.
I used to work in education and one of our team asked everyone for our DOB so that there could be a little celebration on the day/week (the usual desk decorating etc.). I deliberately provided an August date thinking I was being clever as school is closed and we'd all be on summer holidays. Nope. They didn't want me to miss out so did a surprise gift,cake,balloons thing on the last day of term. I was mortified- I can thing of few things more awkward than work colleagues gathering round your desk to sing you Happy Birthday 😆

I felt so bad for lying that I confessed that my actual birthday is in October and explaining that I didn't really like a fuss. The fuckers did it all again on my real birthday just to wind me up.

I'm so glad she took 20 seconds to upload a story telling me that she's running late to get back to her nanny and that she's randomely carrying a golf ball. 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Master of contrived and completed self created scenarios. Gotta appear relatable/ anxious/shy/depressed/worried/ stressed right Anna? That 100k Insta salary is growing with every(10 x) daily swipe up.

Reactions: 9
Master of contrived and completed self created scenarios. Gotta appear relatable/ anxious/shy/depressed/worried/ stressed right Anna? That 100k Insta salary is growing with every(10 x) daily swipe up.
There are always 4 stories about the messy morning and crying toddler followed by a swipe up to buy the course. Without fail, every single day!

Reactions: 6
In stories today “ had to be home 5 mins ago to help with pick up from school” help who?surely you are doing the pick up Anna as taryn back to the office? And what’s all that walking and talking to a therapist all the tiney?? Surely Anna you don’t need a therapist as you are such a mental health expert 🤔

Reactions: 2
In stories today “ had to be home 5 mins ago to help with pick up from school” help who?surely you are doing the pick up Anna as taryn back to the office? And what’s all that walking and talking to a therapist all the tiney?? Surely Anna you don’t need a therapist as you are such a mental health expert 🤔
The nanny will be picking them up. How the other half live 😳

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t understand how such contrived photos and stories about ones personal life can be viewed as ethical in the psychotherapy world.

surely there needs to be boundaries?

Reactions: 9
She has a nanny Ella who looks after kids so Anna can work

Reactions: 2
It’s same tit different day - she bangs on about the same mental health stuff all recycled from past posts - there is nothing new it’s all exactly the same!

Reactions: 5
I got chatting to a Nanny at the park yesterday and as well as looking after the kids she cleans and does all the laundry! She wasn’t complaining we were just chatting, she said she finishes at about 6.30/7 then runs home! I can’t imagine doing that all day and then going for a run 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with having a nanny, but Anna hid it for ages as she wanted to appear relatable. She's so disingenuous and actually if you peel away the layers of fake anxiety and clumsiness you'll find she's a very very privileged white woman making money off the back off vulnerable and less privileged mums. It's appalling that her regulatory body allow this level of manipulation.

Reactions: 15
Nothing wrong with having a nanny, but Anna hid it for ages as she wanted to appear relatable. She's so disingenuous and actually if you peel away the layers of fake anxiety and clumsiness you'll find she's a very very privileged white woman making money off the back off vulnerable and less privileged mums. It's appalling that her regulatory body allow this level of manipulation.
to be fair, I feel like she’s continued to hide it really as I didn’t know until I came on here and read it! At least people like the drs wife are actually honest about having live in help!!

to be fair, I feel like she’s continued to hide it really as I didn’t know until I came on here and read it! At least people like the drs wife are actually honest about having live in help!!
Yes she would have kept it hidden if she could I’m sure but probably read it on here she’s been found out
I’m sure she must have a cleaner too

Reactions: 1
Yes she would have kept it hidden if she could I’m sure but probably read it on here she’s been found out
I really wish she’d been more honest about that. I feel let down by her now and I actually liked her and had some respect for her. She’s been my motivation a lot of the time because she often seems quite ‘together’ in all of her portrayed chaos... like she’ll seemingly have a struggle then find a way through it and help herself get to a positive point again. Now I see it all as a bit contrived now. Gutted!!
I can’t see why she wouldn’t be honest about something like a cleaner... I work full time and only have 1 child but I also have a chronic illness so I pay for a cleaner to help me in the house! If I could afford a Nanny I’d probably have one of those too!!

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned before that does she has a cleaner.

This is the saddest insta downfall for me. I loved her in the beginning, she helped me and I found her inspiring. But she obviously got a whiff of fame and money and that was it. Actually genuinely gutted.

She absolutely did hide it. She is totally inauthentic and disingenuous. She also tried to pass little things off as her own when he followers actually gave her the wisdom. 😡

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.