Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Anna is going a free course now for new mums for a donation. How generous is she!?! Damage control much, anna? You'll recoup the course fees through your hidden ads on stories anyway so who are you fooling??

Reactions: 3
So Anna is going a free course now for new mums for a donation. How generous is she!?! Damage control much, anna? You'll recoup the course fees through your hidden ads on stories anyway so who are you fooling??
I might sign up

Ahhhhh she is getting my goat at the moment , as a single mum I desperately want to have time to exercise but there is just no time , she bangs on about self care and exercise but it’s a struggle for us normal folk that don’t have nannies or husbands that will do the school run so she can have a kid free workout session ! Arghhh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ahhhhh she is getting my goat at the moment , as a single mum I desperately want to have time to exercise but there is just no time , she bangs on about self care and exercise but it’s a struggle for us normal folk that don’t have nannies or husbands that will do the school run so she can have a kid free workout session ! Arghhh
I’m sorry that you feel this way. Why don’t you download her book, or join her course. That’ll definitely make you feel better. 😩😩😩😩

in all seriousness, that is tit. You are not alone. Please just unfollow. X

Reactions: 11
Anna had a kid free morning again followed by an ad for the evening. Lovely day as always! This woman spent £47 on kids cutlery today then went on to moan about her day... Ah Anna you are so out of touch with reality!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry that you feel this way. Why don’t you download her book, or join her course. That’ll definitely make you feel better. 😩😩😩😩

in all seriousness, that is tit. You are not alone. Please just unfollow. X
Haha I’m sure her course will change my life , yes I agree I will unfollow !! It’s so sad she was one of my favs , she has turned

Reactions: 2
I've completely fallen under the Anna Mathur trap and im beyond devastated as I thought she was so genuine. I cant believe she has a nanny. She used to be - so I thought - so relatable and kind and genuine and I used to tell everyone about her and now I just feel conned

Reactions: 12
Haha I’m sure her course will change my life , yes I agree I will unfollow !! It’s so sad she was one of my favs , she has turned
She definitely has. I really don't like instagrammers who make money from others misfortunes or mental health. Yes she does it for living. Actually does she still have clients? I dont think I could be a client of hers with her face on Instagram so much

I found her relatable and funny when I first followed but I realised what a scam she was. The constant hair faffing posing and puffing in stories is constant.
I can't believe she posted about feeling stressed out and overwhelmed with the kids during lockdown when she had a nanny 😳 it wouldn't be a big deal if she admitted it, I would have a nanny and cleaner if I could but hiding it and pretending to be something your not is horrible!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She totally loves herself and is very together but obviously has staged stories with messy windswept hair etc (all for the gram of course)

It's just v clearly fake

Reactions: 9
I can't even with her stories today they are damage control busy overworked exhausted tired Anna again. This woman has different characters that come to play depending on the situations.

duck off Anna! Maybe one day you can give it a rest and not moan about your husband on Instagram?? How would you feel if he kept moaning about you on social media?
Always a drama to try and make her look relatable

Reactions: 3
I feel utterly sorry for her husband , he works long hours all week, then at the weekend he seems to do most of the childcare also , taking the kids out so Anna can do this and that ! What a tolerant man !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.