Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Anna duck off with your ad for fiit!! No one cares and you are hardly someone I'd want to give my money to!

Reactions: 5
Anna's post today tells you that you may not agree with her and understand her but you can buy her course for £15, just swipe up

Also it's not your story to tell, is it Anna? Was it your cat? Your dog's? So just stay out of it especially if the police is involved. For a well educated woman she is constantly on social media oversharing everything

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Anna's post today tells you that you may not agree with her and understand her but you can buy her course for £15, just swipe up

Also it's not your story to tell, is it Anna? Was it your cat? Your dog's? So just stay out of it especially if the police is involved. For a well educated woman she is constantly on social media oversharing everything
The chuckle as she tells the story speaks VOLUMES

Reactions: 3
The chuckle as she tells the story speaks VOLUMES
It's probably an act seeking for applaud and validation. Oh Anna you did amazing! Why is she getting involved in a neighbour's cat dog fight anyway??? Every drama has to involve Anna!

Reactions: 2
It's probably an act seeking for applaud and validation. Oh Anna you did amazing! Why is she getting involved in a neighbour's cat dog fight anyway??? Every drama has to involve Anna!
Of course she locked herself out aswell just to add to the drama

Reactions: 4
Of course she locked herself out aswell just to add to the drama
Did she not get locked out last week too? It's something she does at least once a month. She smashed the car this week, then locked herself out today, last week she was chasing the cat all around the estate for the vet appointment. She is a bleeping crazy lady! I wonder what her neighbours think of her? Oh Anna the therapist who is running around the estate all the time!

• Haha
A lot of these scenarios are fake. I don't believe anything she posts about. It's all one big lie to hide her extreme priviledge.

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t understand how such contrived photos and stories about ones personal life can be viewed as ethical in the psychotherapy world.

surely there needs to be boundaries?
It’s not remotely ethical and probably contravenes many guidelines from professional boundaries to confidentiality (not to mention authenticity). It’s like she cherry-picks the bits of the profession she likes, including the money to be made, but ignores any professional conduct that goes with it. I know being relatable works, but who would want to pay for help from someone who seems such a disorganised, disatisfied mess (contrived or real)?

The idea that Anna forgets important details of her children’s school life is absurd. This is a girl who has overwhelming urges to sort out her kitchen cupboards, on a random afternoon, such is her inability to relax and her need for control and perfection. Those kids have a mother that doesn’t miss a beat. She will ensure they never look like they have a slummy mummy.

Secondly, the idea Anna is relaxed about no make up and not being fully glammed up / almost all of the time - is more smoke and mirrors. She is highly focussed on what she looks like and puts inordinate amounts of time into her perfect appearance.

The cat attack -if true - is appalling. So why indeed was she almost chuckling... Perhaps she is in shock but she probably needs to decompress and take some of her own blooming medicine.... She is manic manic manic.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm going to look into the professional body that regulates psychotherapists. Surely we can ask if her behaviour and online persona is allowed under their regulations.

• Angry
The idea that Anna forgets important details of her children’s school life is absurd. This is a girl who has overwhelming urges to sort out her kitchen cupboards, on a random afternoon, such is her inability to relax and her need for control and perfection. Those kids have a mother that doesn’t miss a beat. She will ensure they never look like they have a slummy mummy.

Secondly, the idea Anna is relaxed about no make up and not being fully glammed up / almost all of the time - is more smoke and mirrors. She is highly focussed on what she looks like and puts inordinate amounts of time into her perfect appearance.

The cat attack -if true - is appalling. So why indeed was she almost chuckling... Perhaps she is in shock but she probably needs to decompress and take some of her own blooming medicine.... She is manic manic manic.
This is 100% spot on. This pretence and relatability is just ridiculous.

I think this is why she leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth. When I was blind to it, I tried hard to engage with her and she wasn’t having a bit of it. Then I realised. It’s all for show. She is a fake.

unless you’re blowing smoke up her arse, have a blue tick by your name or are buying her shoddy two Bob course, she isn’t interested.

Reactions: 8
I think this is why she leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth. When I was blind to it, I tried hard to engage with her and she wasn’t having a bit of it. Then I realised. It’s all for show. She is a fake.

unless you’re blowing smoke up her arse, have a blue tick by your name or are buying her shoddy two Bob course, she isn’t interested.
Amen

Reactions: 2
I'm going to look into the professional body that regulates psychotherapists. Surely we can ask if her behaviour and online persona is allowed under their regulations.
she claims on her website she’s a member of the BACP. They are super strict so might be worth contacting them? My mum is a psychotherapist and is a BACP member... she got so stressed about meeting all of their regulations that she just came off social media altogether! So I can’t imagine they’d be too happy with a huge public Instagram account with a massive following!!

I find it really really hard to believe that a perfectionist, people pleaser and a girl who is constantly tired of giving giving and giving to other people forgets school dress up day for kids every single year. She wrote down the menu for her mum of what the kids and mum would eat over days including breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner and what food is around in the house. Impossible that such an OTT woman would forget school events especially when she spends hours doing school admin a day. Maybe chat bullshit some other day Anna?

Here she is registered with bacp. Maybe someone should email them to ask their social media policies and her posts detailing so much about her own life and experiences including therapy with her clients.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
she claims on her website she’s a member of the BACP. They are super strict so might be worth contacting them? My mum is a psychotherapist and is a BACP member... she got so stressed about meeting all of their regulations that she just came off social media altogether! So I can’t imagine they’d be too happy with a huge public Instagram account with a massive following!!
I honestly don’t understand how such contrived photos and stories about ones personal life can be viewed as ethical in the psychotherapy world.

surely there needs to be boundaries?
My sister is a psychologist and has a few psychotherapist friends, yes it’s the BACP and it’s true, they are really strict. My sister’s friends have made their names really difficult to find on their social media accounts, if they have them. I wouldn’t want to go and see my GP or any health professional having watched their complaints about their partner, how they lost their car keys, slipped in the shower, cried and dumped things around the house to make it all look more relatable and authentic before being late for the nanny. 😬

• Heart
I like others on here feel totally deceived by Anna , she has frequently in the past described herself as a high functioning personality - when followers ask ‘ how do you do it all Anna ‘ , actually I think we all might be able to do as much as her if we had a cleaner and nanny , it’s not about her high functioning ability at all, she is basically great With words and at public relation with some anxiety knowledge , basing most of it on her own chaotic life - A lot of which is fantasised to relate . I Imagine a pricey coaching session would be ‘ well when I felt this I did this’ I would not trust her for in depth psychotherapy one bit ! She posses none of the skills of a sound ethical therapist - where’s the listening skills, empathy , Boundaries?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.