Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss you are right! She is bleeping lying.

So Tarun took the car key and the other car to London so why would he take the train back home and leave the car in London? Liessssss!!

Also she got it for birthday vouchers from sweatybetty so she could advertise it. She is so bleeping sneaky doing an ad for both sweaty Betty and fiit in the same story under the disguise of the car mishap and Florence waking up story so the sheep don't pick up on the ad.

Why do you hide the ads on the stories anyway? Why not do post when you are clearly making money from them?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Don't always watch her stories so I went to watch the car ones. I wonder if she meant that Tarun took the car keys for both cars instead of the car key for the one on the drive and the actual other car. Either way couldn't she get a cab to take the kids to school? They can afford it. Sorry I'm out of the loop here - are you all thinking that Sweaty Betty gifted her vouchers to buy stuff and she's passing it off as vouchers from family? Bloody shameful if so.

Reactions: 2
Oh don't you worry Anna you have had afternoon off yesterday and the day before and the day before. You get plenty of rest bleeping liar!

Don't always watch her stories so I went to watch the car ones. I wonder if she meant that Tarun took the car keys for both cars instead of the car key for the one on the drive and the actual other car. Either way couldn't she get a cab to take the kids to school? They can afford it. Sorry I'm out of the loop here - are you all thinking that Sweaty Betty gifted her vouchers to buy stuff and she's passing it off as vouchers from family? Bloody shameful if so.
As if Anna's arrogant posh little fake ass would catch a taxi!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh god the car key story - can't stand her!!! She is very irritating

Does she have a nanny?? I have 3 kids similar age but I do not have all the time alone she does!

Reactions: 5
The car key story is absolute bullshit

Anna I’m sure you are reading here stop trying so hard!!!!!!!!! The car key story is just cringy

Does she have a nanny?? I have 3 kids similar age but I do not have all the time alone she does!
Yes she is called Ella who helps out with school pick up, drop off, Florence etc

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she drives everywhere all the time? Shops, school etc. Maybe they just live a long way from school 😂 I’m lazy and sent my kids to the nearest one 🤣

I reckon Tarun might have driven the car to the station and got the train from there.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he had the car at all! I think she staged it all and the nanny took the kids to school!
This 100%. That's what people here have been saying for years. The scenarios are fabricated. The clothes all over the floor photo op, the crying face with running mascara, the Bridget Jones scenarios with builders/ neighbours/ friends. All fake. Unethical and u professional. But hey it's made her rich so the scenarios have to keep being created and the tears faked. If her 100k followers knew she had a nanny and a cleaner I doubt they'd feel as aligned to her and her swipe ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also since she announced that she will be spending less time on Instagram she has only ever had one day off since. Let's see if she reads here and remembers to take Sunday off Instagram...

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she drives everywhere all the time? Shops, school etc. Maybe they just live a long way from school 😂 I’m lazy and sent my kids to the nearest one 🤣
And yet do you remember all she has a driving anxiety, or has she overcome that?
Or was that only for the content 🙄

I live in vaguely the same area as them and they live on a new build estate that isn’t near anything. You’d need to drive everywhere!

Reactions: 1

Yes she does, the nanny even moved in with them to help during lockdown. She also has a cleaner.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What on EARTH is she talking about. She stays awake in expectation of her four year old waking up. It’s just such a load of utter utter bollocks. But is a good reason to have a preamble about bedrooms, and then advertise her new chair in Florence’s bedroom. Clearly given to Anna to for free. There will be more references to the expensive chair and the company that gifted it to her. Watch this space.

I am going to have to start unfollowing her. Cannot bear it.

Also. Who the f**k has time to CONSTANTLY de clutter their home. She is pathological.

Reactions: 5
When I did follow her, I was always amazed at how much sleep she got with children much younger than mine. It’s absolute bollocks.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.