Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The admin from schools/pre-schools is perfectly manageable if you don't spend 10 mins whinging about it to strangers on the internet 🤷‍♀️ And I speak from experience- we had one in Sixth Form, one in Yr10, one in Primary and one in Pre-School at one point! It ain't rocket science.

I find it odd that only she gets the emails from school not Tarun. When me and my husband both worked we were both on the mailing list and would co-ordinate with other about who could/would do what.

Reactions: 6
She has had Botox. And she uses a lot of expensive products and make up. It’s not that I have an issue with her wanting to look nice - don’t we all - but the vanity is painful. Anna LOVES showing off her wardrobe, her house and her made-up face. I love a confident woman but no-one loves a proper show off. Can’t help but wonder if there is a bit of a mean girl under all that make up.

Reactions: 9
She has had Botox. And she uses a lot of expensive products and make up. It’s not that I have an issue with her wanting to look nice - don’t we all - but the vanity is painful. Anna LOVES showing off her wardrobe, her house and her made-up face. I love a confident woman but no-one loves a proper show off. Can’t help but wonder if there is a bit of a mean girl under all that make up.
We all want to look nice but I had it for deep crevices above my nose since was a teen. I think these influencers have it for the gram. I'

The problem with these instagrammers is they spend so much time planning content they have no real friends just instagram ones. Their husbands get neglected unless needed for an ad or to boost their numbers. We think we are the sheep..but they are. They all advertise the same, wear the same, houses the same, desperate for likes, desperate to "be known" to everyone. What happened to living a nice quiet family life

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So her company has had its first year trading (assume she needed the company for the book deal) and just published its accounts. It's micro accounts so you can't see everything but owes corporation tax of £16,500 - so approximately a profit of £86k. If she also paid herself a salary but avoid NI contributions, which would be £8k, then she earnt £94k last year.

She does grind my gears

- Said she would be taking off Sundays on Instagram - has been on it every Sunday since. Agree with the addict part - we all know ourselves the thrill of someone liking our pictures on facebook, insta or here. Multiply that by a 100k and I can see how it's a powerful drug.
- Pre-covid, mentioned constantly that T never sees the kids during the week due to his job. I understand that, but if you're not happy about it, change the work situation or don't mention it
- Is clueless in my view to a lot of the causes of mental health issues in this country. Therapy and positive thinking aims to fix the symptoms. 3 primary causes are low wages, lack of job security, lack of affordable housing. None of these can be fixed by listening to podcasts / books and clearly she can't relate to those.
- She's a Christian and obviously can't bring that into her work, but basically it means she herself doesn't live by the advice she gives out. Finding your worth, value, meaning, help, purpose from a higher power is very different to finding it purely in yourself.

I assume she is doing more to increase her income because T works in commercial property and there's obviously a very uncertain future there.

Wow! Why would you do botox at 34??? When did she have it done? Ill compare before and after on insta. Did she admit to it?

I also get the mean girl vibe off her. Feels like she could be very hard/harsh.

Reactions: 3
So I looked up Anna's previous posts today and have realised that her mum is also a therapist and Anna has been banging on the same message in different words for the past 2 years now. If her mum is a therapist and Anna has struggled with anxiety for many years then how come her mum hasn't fixed her issues yet? I don't mean to sound mean or insensitive but I think that there is no cure to anxiety or motherhood that Anna portrays that is hidden in her book. I think deep down Anna knows that she is playing a character on her Instagram to make quick money whilst she can because Instagram is short term. She is far too clever to just pretend to be someone real and raw on Instagram. She does share her life snippets on Instagram but that's all to tie in with her business as a strategy for people to relate to you then like you and aspire to be you TN buy your book courses etc. Also she has been recycling the same posts multiple times over the last 2 years.

Attachments

So I looked up Anna's previous posts today and have realised that her mum is also a therapist and Anna has been banging on the same message in different words for the past 2 years now. If her mum is a therapist and Anna has struggled with anxiety for many years then how come her mum hasn't fixed her issues yet? I don't mean to sound mean or insensitive but I think that there is no cure to anxiety or motherhood that Anna portrays that is hidden in her book. I think deep down Anna knows that she is playing a character on her Instagram to make quick money whilst she can because Instagram is short term. She is far too clever to just pretend to be someone real and raw on Instagram. She does share her life snippets on Instagram but that's all to tie in with her business as a strategy for people to relate to you then like you and aspire to be you TN buy your book courses etc. Also she has been recycling the same posts multiple times over the last 2 years.
Her mum is a physiotherapist.

Reactions: 1
She is beyond repetitive. Churning out the same anxieties, spiels, cures, paragraphs again and again. If she genuinely wanted to improve maternal health she'd focus on improving maternity rights, conditions, healthcare, access to support.... anything. Instead she uses her Google cut and paste paragraphs about nice girls and rakes in the money. Completely disingenuous and an absolute boast.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How are the followers not bored of all that repetition. You are enough. Self care. My course. Feeling guilty, not guilty. Did I mention my course? Love yourself. Good girl. Self worth. My book? My book will change your life. Mum guilt. Juggling. My course, gave you got my course yet? Anxiety. Anyone? Buy my book! Buy my course! Don’t forget to leave a review?! Ok?? 💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How are the followers not bored of all that repetition. You are enough. Self care. My course. Feeling guilty, not guilty. Did I mention my course? Love yourself. Good girl. Self worth. My book? My book will change your life. Mum guilt. Juggling. My course, gave you got my course yet? Anxiety. Anyone? Buy my book! Buy my course! Don’t forget to leave a review?! Ok?? 💰💰💰
Not to forget that if you leave a review then Anna may not get around to reading it but it will help someone else buy it and change their life?!

Anna is busy plugging her course and book every single day!! She shares 2 swipe up links at least a day with a review how it changed someone's life.

Apparently Anna hates attention and therefore struggles with her birthday. And the greatest gift we can give her - on her birthday - is passing on her book or one of her podcasts. Because she cares so much. In her very expensive leather jacket.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Of course buy her book. The greatest gift for her is to buy her book and give her money. Disgusting greedy attention seeker!! This woman is constantly moaning and filming herself everyday yet she doesn't like attention?? It's like Meghan and Harry who want a private life so they are doing a movie for Netflix. Brilliant!

Reactions: 8
Here we go again
Always a drama with her car or kids trying to be down to earth and “relatable”
And just throw out there about your book

"Don't wish me Happy Birthday, just buy my book (££), publicise my work, and do my PR for me. 🙏" 🙄

Yes she only wants a peace in the world or world to be a better place for me and for you! 🙄💰💰💰💰

Apparently Anna hates attention and therefore struggles with her birthday. And the greatest gift we can give her - on her birthday - is passing on her book or one of her podcasts. Because she cares so much. In her very expensive leather jacket.
These influencers tell everyone it's their birthday weeks in advance so companiescan send them free stuff 🤣🤣

I am sorry if I'm missing the point but what's the point of today's stories?? Anna is stupid enough to be looking for a hair clip when it's in her mouth??? Her hair is in a pony tail so why does she need a clip? She is very actively thinking and making stories like a clown when she is so tired. Why would anyone want this stupid mess to be their therapist??

Also funnily Anna doesn't like celebrating her birthday so that's why she asked Tarun to take the morning off and go for breakfast with her. Then she spent all day yesterday and the day before mentioning it's her birthday and then did a grid post about it. Alot of birthday talk for someone who doesn't like birthdays.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.