Anna Mathur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad lives in zone 3 (an 'up and coming' dive) and his house is valued at 600k. He bought it for 60k šŸ„“

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She has a VERY high need to show off her material possessions. Everything is just so. Partly because this appeals to her own personality (and need for admiration) but also because it makes her more money. Many of her followers donā€™t realise they are being tricked - unconsciously - into believing that if they follow her advice / give her money they can have her lifestyle. She is selling a lifestyle far more than a mental health solution.

I wonder if she feels any conflict with what she is doing? If she does, she may well derail at some point (and especially if her family disapprove - although I am not sure they really do). Because of the lurvely money money money.

Her husband is not that senior (yet) and still quite young. So she is accelerating their joint earning potential and lifestyle. Which would be fair enough - women should be able to do exactly what men do, including having amazing careers and earning a lot of money - but she is achieving this goal by ripping off the less fortunate.

And they still go back for more and more!
exactly! yes they do keep going back for more because sheā€™s targeting their extreme vulnerability and their hope that they will feel better and maybe be able to live a wonderful life like her. And sheā€™s exploiting not only those less fortunate but also those less well-informed - those who donā€™t know the difference between a ā€œpsychologistā€ and someone that peddles fancy words and cures procured from books and Google it seems like. Thatā€™s what makes it feel so calculated, money-grabbing and exploitative, exactly the opposite of what someone in a ā€œcaring professionā€ should be aiming for.

Reactions: 7
Is her latest post a dig at tattle when we said she is always moaning so lately she has been treasuring lovely moments and remembering them when she feels negative? Are we giving her content now for her feed?

I feel that Anna is one of those people who can write long essays about everything. She is one of those who need thousands of words to explain one thing hence she has been able to write a book, 2 courses and a podcast and they all explain one concept I.e. self love and self worth. She doesn't divert from this topic or speak about anything else.

Also is it not a bit extreme Anna to declare that people can change their lives if they read your book? So Anna thinks her book is life changing for people? So much confidence and arrogance for someone who allegedly suffers from anxiety!! If only it was this easy to change your entire life completely.... She is so out of touch from reality!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is her latest post a dig at tattle when we said she is always moaning so lately she has been treasuring lovely moments and remembering them when she feels negative? Are we giving her content now for her feed?

I feel that Anna is one of those people who can write long essays about everything. She is one of those who need thousands of words to explain one thing hence she has been able to write a book, 2 courses and a podcast and they all explain one concept I.e. self love and self worth. She doesn't divert from this topic or speak about anything else.

Also is it not a bit extreme Anna to declare that people can change their lives if they read your book? So Anna thinks her book is life changing for people? So much confidence and arrogance for someone who allegedly suffers from anxiety!! If only it was this easy to change your entire life completely.... She is so out of touch from reality!
"Whilst I might not always read them" Anna talking about her book reviews on that screenshot. Bit rude isn't it? Authors with new books out beg for reviews so that other people buy them but then admit they don't read them themselves?

Wow all hail queen Ana! How did she find the cure to motherhood? So selfless to have found the cure and not go a day without choking it down our throats. Maybe find a cure for your constant need for validation and adoration too?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Wow all hail queen Ana! How did she find the cure to motherhood? So selfless to have found the cure and not go a day without choking it down our throats. Maybe find a cure for your constant need for validation and adoration too?
Maybe she sent him an aff link instead? With a side portion of a strong girls course at a knock down price

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she sent him an aff link instead? With a side portion of a strong girls course at a knock down price
Oh yes! Always works a charm! An aff link to solve life's real miseries as a first world citizen.

Oh god sheā€™s finally lost all sense of awareness

Petty of me... But im sure she has plenty of money yet sending her kids to school im scruffy shoes šŸ˜³
Working class parents would def be judged sending their kids in like that

Reactions: 4
Petty of me... But im sure she has plenty of money yet sending her kids to school im scruffy shoes šŸ˜³
Working class parents would def be judged sending their kids in like that
It's all about her. She is far too busy loathing in self pity and moaning about something than paying attention to her children. Apparently she was in a mind block because poor ana took a week off for holiday in Wales but somehow she has been posting a new post everyday on her feed.

Reactions: 3
She wants EVERY mother to have a copy of her book, every maternity ward to distribute it, every heath visitor to pass it on to families, every new dad to have a read...... duck off Anna. Talk about finding a large demographic to exploit. Has not occurred to her that most mums do NOT want it.

Reactions: 9
She wants EVERY mother to have a copy of her book, every maternity ward to distribute it, every heath visitor to pass it on to families, every new dad to have a read...... duck off Anna. Talk about finding a large demographic to exploit. Has not occurred to her that most mums do NOT want it.
Of course she does, Ā£Ā£Ā£s. She should know better than most that there isn't actually any encompassing 'self help guides' for new mums, everyone is different, and quite often the literature just either heaps more pressure onto people, or makes them wonder why they feel differently to what's written, if they do. What's really needed is better investment in postnatal support across the board, but of course as she isn't actually passionate about helping new mums but selling her book, she won't bother to help push for change. For the record, even if one person find it helps then great, but to feel that everyone just has to have it is weird.

Reactions: 7
This women doesnā€™t know what it is to struggle & have normal issues like normal people. Sheā€™s so self obsessed, self entitled actually quite the little brat!

Reactions: 6
Yup typical Anna busy moaning about forgetting to take change to school drop off today and got a parking ticket which she is paying off straightaway. Oh how upsetting that she has the funds to pay off a parking ticket as soon as she got it and laugh it off on Instagram. then moans about car being unreliable that she keeps having to fix constantly. As if she can't afford to buy a new one with all the money she is getting from book sales. She has a million pounds house but can't buy a new car. duck off Anna to your Noddy land where she is the victim to world's atrocities.

So this new book of hers? Does it mean we will no longer be subjected to her crying pics/stories? She's got all the answers apparently so she shouldn't have any issues right?

• Heart
Narcissistic personality disorder ā€” one of several types of personality disorders ā€” is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. Hmm, wonder who this might be.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know I have said this before I promise this woman deep down loathes her husband. She is jealous of him that he gets to go out and enjoy himself or he has a good successful career. She tries but still can't have fun because she is too busy thinking of posting on Instagram and making money. She has to turn every daily activity into a big mishap just so she can story it and have content for her feed. There is something strange about her relationship with her husband that I can't put my finger on it. It's very passive aggressive and bitchy idk.

Narcissistic personality disorder ā€” one of several types of personality disorders ā€” is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. Hmm, wonder who this might be.
It shouts Ana Ana Ana!!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I feel she has Brene Brown aspirations with about .5% of the breadth of knowledge/life experience. Like a Poundland Brene.

• Haha
Or need it!

This women doesnā€™t know what it is to struggle & have normal issues like normal people. Sheā€™s so self obsessed, self entitled actually quite the little brat!
I used to love Anna but she is becoming very self obsessed (since the botox) I think they all are..don't u notice how they check themselves out when storying šŸ™„ they all have books coming out or printed organisers when they cant even organise their own lives.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.