Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If one of her children does have sensory issues, or maybe even autism, I hope she manages to put them first instead of herself. She should also be grateful she has a supportive husband, caring for an autistic child as a single parent, with little support because the nhs funding isn’t there, is so unbelievably hard at times. If they’re getting support this quickly, it’s private. She should be more aware of how it’s not as easy for others, especially given her history of counselling.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I find it all quite damaging. Having children can be relentless at times and it is tiring and emotional (as well as all the amazing things that come with it). But she appears to normalise not being able to cope with the slightest set back which is a strange stance for a psychologist. Unfortunately I know people like her and it is exhausting picking up after them in real life tbh.

Reactions: 4
But it’s all to sell her gimmicky courses. She could not care less bout anyone but herself.
I find it all quite damaging. Having children can be relentless at times and it is tiring and emotional (as well as all the amazing things that come with it). But she appears to normalise not being able to cope with the slightest set back which is a strange stance for a psychologist. Unfortunately I know people like her and it is exhausting picking up after them in real life tbh.

Reactions: 1
I find it so bizarre that she tries to hard to portray that her life is difficult and challenging which couldn't be further from the truth that she is an utterly spoilt and narcissistic woman. She is so privileged that she misses the point whenever she tries to be relatable. Oh wow funny little me anxious about missing the stop on my home from lovely night away and kids with nanny all day

Attachments

Latest grid post was blatantly written by her. Feeling guilty for stopping traffic to walk across the road is classic Anna.

Reactions: 3
I think she is buying followers because one day she is on 161k followers the next she is on 165k.

Also how can she afford a private nanny and spontaneous hotel trips with Tarun but not sea Life centre for a day? Such a bullshitter
What did she do?

Her posts are never in my feed anymore, I can't believe she's still faking the same old tit 3 years later!

Attachments

I unfollowed her - it was the cancelling a holiday because of the faff of doing covid tests but then booking a spontaneous weekend away that, when I looked it up, would have cost a minimum of £1840 (if you are paying full price) that was the final straw.

There's also the 'relatable' silly moments, the inability to cope with her kids and the constant talk about self care, all of which are annoying.

I unfollowed her - it was the cancelling a holiday because of the faff of doing covid tests but then booking a spontaneous weekend away that, when I looked it up, would have cost a minimum of £1840 (if you are paying full price) that was the final straw.

There's also the 'relatable' silly moments, the inability to cope with her kids and the constant talk about self care, all of which are annoying.
She is also always tagging every restaurant and place she visits in hope of a free meal and stay. Disgusting greedy woman!

Reactions: 1
I think she is buying followers because one day she is on 161k followers the next she is on 165k.

Also how can she afford a private nanny and spontaneous hotel trips with Tarun but not sea Life centre for a day? Such a bullshitter
She’s gained about 750 in last 30 days but not lost that many. Her total following is just over 165 K so it could be that when she loses around 40 followers numbers tip under 165 but that doesn’t mean she’s lost hundreds. Hope that makes sense.

She’s gained about 750 in last 30 days but not lost that many. Her total following is just over 165 K so it could be that when she loses around 40 followers numbers tip under 165 but that doesn’t mean she’s lost hundreds. Hope that makes sense.
Yeah I understand but I actually saw her followers count to say 161 over the weekend

Another unwanted book. Cashing in on new mums.
New mums who are there most vulnerable too. She has very little ethnics in my view and exploits her followers for cash and the while living a comfortable life with a paid nanny in hand to help which is out of reach for her target market