Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's obvious Anna wanted a girl and has some weird hatred towards boys. She used to make her obsession with perfect Florence very obvious previously but has tried to hide it more now. It's always Anna and Florence that are a team and the boys are a different team.

Reactions: 3
I always said I wanted 2 or 3 kids but I actually enjoy just having my daughter. I dont understand why you would have a third but then moan, constantly.
She’s not unusual IMO I know a lot of people who have 3+ kids & act like it’s something that happened to them instead of something they planned.

I never get her obsession with trying to get her to nap. She’s 3! Surely she’s just dropping it?! Give up. Accept you have to parent. Or more accurately, your nanny does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She wants to be the new tiktok sensation! What's next? Loose women? She is so desperate for fame

Reactions: 1
I never get her obsession with trying to get her to nap. She’s 3! Surely she’s just dropping it?! Give up. Accept you have to parent. Or more accurately, your nanny does.
Both of my children dropped nap as soon as they turned two. My husband worked away and we haven’t had family near by. No nanny. I was tired but that’s life with small children. Anna in her quest for self worth and self care never wants to be inconvenienced by her small children. Everything and everyone seems to conspire against her and her ME time

Reactions: 6
So I unfollowed her a while ago and I thought I’d pop onto her page just to see that’s I’m missing! She actually talks a load of waffle. Nothing she says makes any sense at all!!

That reel of her house being “imperfect” made me feel a bit better about the scruffy parts of my house … until I realised the difference is, she has the time and the means to get all those things sorted tomorrow, whereas I have to save and plan and get things done as and when we can afford to.

Reactions: 6
That’s off the list then. I was umming and ahhing about Paultons Park. My toddler would love love love it. But the cost of four of us going it’s just insane. What a price. And she gets tickets for free. F that.

Reactions: 2
That is an absolute disgrace that Paultons Park gifted her those tickets. I am local to it and they never ever have deals on, no special offers, no 2 for 1s like most other attractions, and once you are over a metre in height everyone has to pay the £50 entrance fee. And yet they can gift Anna bloody Mathur tickets?! They don’t need the exposure so why do it.

Reactions: 8
That is an absolute disgrace that Paultons Park gifted her those tickets. I am local to it and they never ever have deals on, no special offers, no 2 for 1s like most other attractions, and once you are over a metre in height everyone has to pay the £50 entrance fee. And yet they can gift Anna bloody Mathur tickets?! They don’t need the exposure so why do it.
Yeah I’d noticed they never have any offers on, nothing even for carers of disabled unless you’re in a wheelchair. I refuse to fork out 200 quid for just entry. They say it’s all accessible for disabled - so assuming disabled solely means your legs are out of action. Never heard of invisible disabilities which hugely impact a kid’s day.
If they’re gifting a rich woman like Anna Mather who can afford it herself then I hope more people see this and go “stuff the place”.

So does she have a nanny? Even when boys and girl possible at school age and works from home???

Does anyone actually find parenting as hard as she makes it out to be?
And I say that as a sahm to 2 young kids.
She tries so hard to be relatable but if anything she makes me question if I’m doing something wrong cause I’m not having a nervous breakdown every 5 minutes 😂

She tries so hard to be relatable but if anything she makes me question if I’m doing something wrong cause I’m not having a nervous breakdown every 5 minutes 😂
I’ve been a sahm to 3 kids, one is autistic, it’s not always easy, especially with my autistic son, however I must also be doing it wrong because I’m not needing to escape every 5 minutes, or having a tantrum myself!

I can confirm that being a single parent to 3 children under 4 and holding down a full time job is bloody hard.

• Heart
I can confirm that being a single parent to 3 children under 4 and holding down a full time job is bloody hard.
Absolutely it’s hard, some days are a nightmare, hence why I said as hard as she makes out.
She just seems to not be able to cope with any sort of inconvenience at all, it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 2