Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that her left ringless wedding finger hand she's waving around a lot in her latest story?! I thought she was taking a step back but she seems almost on as much as normal!

Reactions: 4
Is that her left ringless wedding finger hand she's waving around a lot in her latest story?! I thought she was taking a step back but she seems almost on as much as normal!
Hmm not sure she quite often takes them off!
---
All the influencers have ADHD.
Probably why they’re influences. Gives them the dopamine hit their adhd craves. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that people with adhd seem drawn to that life style.

Reactions: 4
I came to say this! I was curious about this stepping back then a nail varnish tour then her left hand up a lot in the most recent story

Reactions: 1
Just scrolled a few posts back on her Instagram - she actually does have ADHD apparently!
hadn’t noticed that…interesting. Not surprised at all, although I think that makes it worse that she publicly moans about her son.

Reactions: 2
She’s not local to London at all though- South West so he’s had to make a fair effort to have an affair!
Her company address changed from Surrey to Devon in 2020. And last year Tarun was made a director… Not sure if that means anything at all other than that there’s a bona fide SW connection.

Definitely waving that hand around too much. Breadcrumbing. Pathetic. Why do people do that?! Either disappear like you said you would (save for promo / shilling obvs) or just spill and then. carry on. Stop looking for intrigue and wanting people to talk about you. She irritates me SO goddam much

Definitely waving that hand around too much. Breadcrumbing. Pathetic. Why do people do that?! Either disappear like you said you would (save for promo / shilling obvs) or just spill and then. carry on. Stop looking for intrigue and wanting people to talk about you. She irritates me SO goddam much
If there has been an affair, she be capitalising on the intrigue and speculation order to to get pro-orders or her book and engagement to her profile

Just scrolled through her grid and she's not been wearing her wedding ring in posts for the last couple of months so perhaps she just doesn't wear it. If divorce is on the cards, I can imagine how much mileage she'll get from it in terms of books, articles, podcasts etc 😴

Just scrolled through her grid and she's not been wearing her wedding ring in posts for the last couple of months so perhaps she just doesn't wear it. If divorce is on the cards, I can imagine how much mileage she'll get from it in terms of books, articles, podcasts etc 😴

It’ll be like Helen Thorn of Scummy Mummies #2 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Believe what you like! My friend was there when they met and saw the chemistry between them- even in front of Anna!
clearly Tarun hasn’t cheated then and looks like some sort of loss within the family. Bet you feel silly now, especially as you ‘ knew’ 😂

clearly Tarun hasn’t cheated then and looks like some sort of loss within the family. Bet you feel silly now, especially as you ‘ knew’ 😂
Hhhhmmmm I’m not so sure that wasn’t her trying to divert…….if someone died then would you not just say that? I’ve said it in another thread, my mum has cancer, I won’t be going on insta and discussing it at all, when she dies that’s my business and not for me to tell anyone or even start alluding to “something” - her behaviour is immature ans pathetic whatever has happened. It’s what will never understand about influencers. She started as a home account, she doesn’t show pics of her family yet she’s all about over sharing her whole life ans looking for constant attention?

I feel like the cryptic thing is what I’d see girls do in school. Sometimes the mean girls to be honest- because it allows them to openly exclude people and tell them you can’t know, you’re not worthy… but at the same time if anyone tried to pull them up on it they can’t just say I’m allowed to have boundaries, I don’t have to share my personal life with everyone….
Or the person that makes a big deal about the tough time they’re going through but it turned out to be absolutely nothing. I had a coworker like that once. “I’m going through something but I can’t talk about it” and it would always be the most asinine tit you can imagine. One time it was a spam email 😂.
Personally I just think either keep quiet or spill.

Reactions: 8
Let’s be honest whatever is wasn’t or wasn’t ultimately it’s all for attention and engagement ahead for her new book.

Reactions: 11
She goes on about gratitude (like latest stories) but she doesn't half whine about her life

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If something so terrible has happened that you need time off to process, deal with it etc then why is she still online plugging her book? If it is family illness I'd be pissed off as the ill family member that she is using it to drive engagement for her business and sell books.

Have some shame Anna.

Reactions: 6
I've been out of the loop for a while as I unfollowed.

Just read the last 2 pages on the thread -> 👀

RE: SW address for the company, there's an accountancy firm listed at the address the company is registered with

Did anyone see the reel - ad - she did for Meta? It was great to see her get challenged on that from her followers and all negative comments - apart from her agency and owner of the agency who both commented to try and get positive sentiment - haha