Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Thanks for all your help. Do not ask me for help. I will help you when I am able to monetise my help, and only then.”
hope on here to post something very similar! The woman is literally a walking contradiction! I have no idea how she’s still BACP registered!!!

Reactions: 3
Don't message me on dms plebs because I'm not really interested! But please keep filling my coffers. Although I speak a lot about how to cope I am always struggling to cope but minor detail blessed community! I'm also about to rinse this autism diagnosis for all its worth. I also think I'm really hot don't you?

Reactions: 8
Call me cynical but I don’t believe there’s anything majorly wrong. She’s posting more frequently and drip feeding grief etc but she’s really ramped up the flogging of her book the last couple of days. Now she’s got the child’s diagnosis too, that’ll increase the sympathy purchases 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 6
hope on here to post something very similar! The woman is literally a walking contradiction! I have no idea how she’s still BACP registered!!!
I have no idea either. Her Insta has always seemed at odds with the professionalism and ethics displayed by most other counsellors I know. I think this general kind of Insta therapy is so exploitative

Reactions: 5
She has unfollowed Tarun on Instagram, so make of that what you will...

Anyway, she isn't a counsellor anymore. You can't actually receive or inquire about counselling, only coaching - at £500 + VAT per hour!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Anyway, she isn't a counsellor anymore. You can't actually receive or inquire about counselling, only coaching - at £500 + VAT per hour!
How do you know? His account is private and you can't see followers or who the person follows on private accounts.

Reactions: 2

It's certainly a lot more lucrative than counselling!

Reactions: 2
It's certainly a lot more lucrative than counselling!
Who the eff pays £500 for an hour of coaching? That's more or similar to what some top law firms charge per hour! She'd have to be extraordinary to justify that. And I doubt any coach is *that* amazing.

How do you know? His account is private and you can't see followers or who the person follows on private accounts.
Because Anna has a public account, you can see who she follows and you can search her list. Private accounts are still shown in someone's following list. When I looked on Friday she was following him and when I looked today she wasn't

Reactions: 3
Because Anna has a public account, you can see who she follows and you can search her list. Private accounts are still shown in someone's following list. When I looked on Friday she was following him and when I looked today she wasn't
Ah ok you did it via hers

Thought exactly the same with the diagnosis! Watch her milk it for yet more book sales!

wouldn’t it be great if the other woman went to the press? The Daily Mail would have a field day with the family life coach whose husband did the dirty!

I checked last week when the new tattler mentioned an affair and she was still following him, now like you say, she definitely isn’t.
Maybe all the drip feed mentioning of grief is trying to put people here off the scent because tattle was right first time???

Reactions: 4
She’s not wearing her wedding ring in her latest reel. Does she often take it off?

'Despite looking like this (so gorgeous) I'm not okay.' Okay then. She really is in love with herself. She's beautiful but she does like to go on about it doesn't she.
---
I think it’s clear she reads here to be honest.
Of course! All about her. She couldn't resist.

• Haha
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. She isn't my idea of beautiful personally but I'm sure she is to many. She loves herself anyway lol.