Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well exactly. But this is something my own husband actually does. I have to have eyes everywhere making sure basic decisions are considered 😒 I do not accept a mother can forget. Anna is probably lying!
She was wearing a coat herself in the story. It's more the fact she does it to make herself more relatable. I thought the whole fake slummy mummy phase was over with influencers. Can't believe it's still a thing.

Reactions: 7
I think anyone that has that many MH issues, and makes that many mistakes and finds everything in life that difficult, those types of people genuinely don't have the time, energy or executive function to record it all and up it up online. That alone makes me think every bit of her persona is fake.

I talked to her about autism years ago, she claimed she thought she was probably on the spectrum herself and that it ran in the family.

Reactions: 9
I think anyone that has that many MH issues, and makes that many mistakes and finds everything in life that difficult, those types of people genuinely don't have the time, energy or executive function to record it all and up it up online. That alone makes me think every bit of her persona is fake.

I talked to her about autism years ago, she claimed she thought she was probably on the spectrum herself and that it ran in the family.
🙄 Queen of the self diagnosis. I don’t know why I’m going through the long process of having my child diagnosed when I could just decide for myself.

Reactions: 5
She is so cringy. She thinks she is so clever selling her courses by making stupid scenarios. It's like ad and and. Buy my courses line my pockets give me your money. Disgusting woman
If this did actually happen, just imagine her face lighting up like yay, I get to push my emetophobia course 🤑🤑🤑

Can't help but notice she also drops in little nuggets of info along the way to set herself up... I see a 'parenting kids on the Autism spectrum' course coming in 2023

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She is so cringy. She thinks she is so clever selling her courses by making stupid scenarios. It's like ad and and. Buy my courses line my pockets give me your money. Disgusting woman
Absolute fraud

Reactions: 4
If this did actually happen, just imagine her face lighting up like yay, I get to push my emetophobia course 🤑🤑🤑

Can't help but notice she also drops in little nuggets of info along the way to set herself up... I see a 'parenting kids on the Autism spectrum' course coming in 2023
She also had a fear of driving and had produced a course to how to overcome that too 🙄

• Haha
It's full of hormonal acne with all red blotches and she is selling the arboreim BB cream today about it's coverage. Yesterday it was all perfect so she could sell the skin and me product. I honestly don't understand the difference between her and someone who is an influencer for a living. She is just as bad as them for selling things she doesn't care for or use.

She's a sell out and a total fraud
She really shouldn’t be allowed to practice, I think the BACP which regulates psychotherapists would be horrified by her complete disregard for the ethics of her profession. Such an arrogant, deceitful fraud

Reactions: 6
Doing an ad for Randox... struggling to think of a dodgier company to promote. Money talks 🤑

Reactions: 3
Doing an ad for Randox... struggling to think of a dodgier company to promote. Money talks 🤑
Well since she can't do her mind over mother crap, the website that was pulled probably coz she copied someone elses brand name and idea, bet we will see lots more adverts.

Reactions: 1
Well since she can't do her mind over mother crap, the website that was pulled probably coz she copied someone elses brand name and idea, bet we will see lots more adverts.
Whose idea was it that she copied? I didn’t realise this but did wonder why she stopped plugging the book!

Latest post - a reel of her fake crying to flog more of her books, or are we expected to believe she recorded herself crying? Not sure whats worse.

Reactions: 1
I just cannot with how she cannot parent by herself. Why does she make having kids into such an ordeal?! It’s like every single minute has to be carefully thought through and reflected upon later; it must be an exhausting way to live! One glass of wine disrupted her sleep so much that she won’t be ‘present’ enough for the children. Honestly what a miserable existence.

Reactions: 8
Latest post - a reel of her fake crying to flog more of her books, or are we expected to believe she recorded herself crying? Not sure whats worse.
I think she’s got a such a massive ego that she even enjoys watching herself cry… seen it before, many many times. She really is pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Is it normal to go home and abandon grocery shopping cos your kid couldn't use one of the mini trollies?
My kid is no saint but I don't let her dictate if we buy groceries or not?

Reactions: 8
How is this thread so slow moving when she’s one of the most irritating and fake ones on there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12