Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first found her, maybe 4 years ago, she had a couple of thousand followers and disliked her 2 children then as well. She also disliked her husband. In 4 long years, why has a professional psychotherapist not been able to learn how to deal with overwhelm? Surely, she must realise that she's selling herself as professionally incompetent if she couldn't take her own simple advice. Surely, she must realise that if her books were any good at all, that she wouldn't still have all the same difficulties? Why would anyone else trust that her advice is worth 10p if it's not made the blindest bit of difference to her tit storm of a (completely pampered and privileged) lifestyle?
Ditto. I have also followed her pretty much from the start. She was sort of interior page, having her new house kitted out and I thought she was somewhat amusing.
As her following grew, her relatable mum antics continued and she realised she could cash in on it. And the whole mental health awareness was on the rise and she just capitalised on that.
But of course she could only continue by making up everyday’s stories and mishaps as well as ranting about her family so here we are. Now she mingles with some celebs, has written a book and have people like Fearne Cotton follow her and very few people like us know the full story. If anyone should suffer with an imposter syndrome it’s Anna!

Reactions: 5
When I first found her, maybe 4 years ago, she had a couple of thousand followers and disliked her 2 children then as well. She also disliked her husband. In 4 long years, why has a professional psychotherapist not been able to learn how to deal with overwhelm? Surely, she must realise that she's selling herself as professionally incompetent if she couldn't take her own simple advice. Surely, she must realise that if her books were any good at all, that she wouldn't still have all the same difficulties? Why would anyone else trust that her advice is worth 10p if it's not made the blindest bit of difference to her tit storm of a (completely pampered and privileged) lifestyle?
She’s a mess and completely disingenuous. All the slapstick and ditsy antics are put on to cash in, when will people (apart from on here) wake up to it? Normally I wouldn’t be so harsh as everyone has struggles we know nothing about, but in her case I’ll make an exception as she’s so driven by greed. I suspect the only overwhelm she suffers from is deciding who to con next or which paints to choose for her next house renovation.

Reactions: 3
She had another account before the house one. I think it was yoga based a few months before the house one and it was a total flop. She was flopping as an interiors account too, it was all about 'get me to 10K and i'll tell my husband about IG'. She should have horrendous imposter syndrome as she's a complete fake. Worse than that, ripping off women at one of the most vulnerable times in their lives. She's actually sickening.

Reactions: 7
I just listened to Millie McIntosh’s latest pod episode and Anna said herself a lot of her clients are mums. She absolutely depends on being able to con con con mums and appear relatable to do just that, doesn’t she.

Reactions: 6
It also shows she was just desperate to be famous rather than had a passion for a particular subject and the audience grew organically. She’s only interested in talking about mental health because it gets her attention - and it really shows.

Reactions: 4
Her accent is so put on. It slips sometimes and she speaks like a northerner then suddenly she starts talking like she is from Windsor. So embarrassing

• Heart
Oh wow Anna has a thread and she’s not adored!!! She’s such a smug, entitled princess. I found her relatable at first. Thought she was funny and lovely. But there is a whole different side to her. And the way she talks about her kids is so annoying.

She definitely absolutely loves herself. Which I guess as a therapist she should. But still.

Anyone else think her back to me event had a low turnout? From her stories the room looks half empty but she's bigged it up and will now be plugging the next one!

Reactions: 2
Lmao there were about 3 people in total there excluding Anna and organisers 🤣

Ew. She hardly sent the kids to school in the pjs they slept in?
on pj days at my kids school they get out of the ones they slept in and into fresh ones.. just me?

on pj days at my kids school they get out of the ones they slept in and into fresh ones.. just me?
I would never send them to school in the ones they've slept in!

I've never known a woman run away from her kids as much as this woman. Why does she have so much resentment towards her kids I'll never understand. These women shouldn't be having kids if they don't want to or can't hack it. No one told Anna to have have 3 kids. She could have just stopped at 1.

Attachments

For all her “I’m a neat freak and am so so clean and tidy” she is actually incredibly skunky.

I know everything she says is a lie but I wondered what ages her kids are to still be screaming all at once? She's good at self-care, she should think about caring for her kids. I don't understand people who wouldn't post their kids faces online but endlessly rant about how terrible they are and makes money off it. Everyone who knows them can see all this stuff and it's still violating their privacy or embarrassing for them.

Reactions: 6
She loves to embellish, her eldest is 7 or 8. They don’t really scream at that age. Probably a little hissy fit but I doubt all three kids were screaming at once.