Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else said this previously but I get mean girl vibes off her. Everything she says and does feels calculated and rehearsed. Lacks authenticity.

Reactions: 6
Someone else said this previously but I get mean girl vibes off her. Everything she says and does feels calculated and rehearsed. Lacks authenticity.
Completely inauthentic yet authenticity is at the heart of her profession. Why would anyone go to her, she’s such a fraud

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or is she wearing make up in the ‘after’ for her skin and me ad?!

Oh here we go again, another bunch of stories about how forgetful and clumsy she is. She apparently forgot to pack clothes for her "shoot" also didnt brush her teeth because forgot to pack toothpaste. Then nearly got stuck in the train door. All whilst looking dolled up and with perfectly styled hair.

Piss off you lying fake loser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh here we go again, another bunch of stories about how forgetful and clumsy she is. She apparently forgot to pack clothes for her "shoot" also didnt brush her teeth because forgot to pack toothpaste. Then nearly got stuck in the train door. All whilst looking dolled up and with perfectly styled hair.

Piss off you lying fake loser.
imagine if she was a GP, people would be terrified of her “clumsiness” and “forgetfulness”. So why do people trust her with their mental health? Surely you’d want to see someone who’s got their tit together and isn’t a manipulative liar. She’s no better than those fake psychics pretending to help and ripping people off. She should be struck off.

Reactions: 13
My eldest son is diagnosed with autism and ADHD and I can't help but wonder why Anna gives micro hints about her son Charlie. She says about meltdowns, hyperactivity and neurodivergent parenting etc but has she ever explained what part of the journey he is on? It's all very cryptic and vague...

Reactions: 6
My eldest son is diagnosed with autism and ADHD and I can't help but wonder why Anna gives micro hints about her son Charlie. She says about meltdowns, hyperactivity and neurodivergent parenting etc but has she ever explained what part of the journey he is on? It's all very cryptic and vague...
I've noticed this too, perhaps he isn't formally diagnosed yet?

Nah sorry. If I called my husband:

- From my £1m+ house in Surrey where I have a nanny, a cleaner and a flexible job which I can do from home
- As he is on his commute at 7am to his high pressured job
- And said "I hate you"...

I think our relationship would struggle to come back from that. Tarun must be a saint.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

- From my £1m+ house in Surrey where I have a nanny, a cleaner and a flexible job which I can do from home

I think our relationship would struggle to come back from that. Tarun must be a saint.
Did she actually do this? And why on earth!!!!

Where did she say this? Jesus.

The fact that she comes across as nasty on there to us, imagine what she’s like in person. Would love to know what the feeling is from other school mums. Do they think she’s/find her a twit?

The fact that she comes across as nasty on there to us, imagine what she’s like in person. Would love to know what the feeling is from other school mums. Do they think she’s/find her a twit?
I bet she ignores them unless they are influencers or popular. She said in one of her stories she forgot to send her kid in a coat on coldest day so far, in the past she's admitted to not reading the WhatsApp messages and always forgetting admin stuff for school. It's like shes too busy for any of that.

Reactions: 2

He’s a wet flannel, sorry if he’s repeatedly up for her obvious lack of respect and regard for him 😄

Reactions: 3
I bet she ignores them unless they are influencers or popular. She said in one of her stories she forgot to send her kid in a coat on coldest day so far, in the past she's admitted to not reading the WhatsApp messages and always forgetting admin stuff for school. It's like shes too busy for any of that.
Imagine going to this woman for guidance and therapy🥴 she’s a mess…except it’s all curated for likes and being “relatable”.

Reactions: 5
How can you forget to put a coat on your child??? Esp when it’s so cold… I find that ridiculous l really do!

Reactions: 7
How can you forget to put a coat on your child??? Esp when it’s so cold… I find that ridiculous l really do!
Well exactly. But this is something my own husband actually does. I have to have eyes everywhere making sure basic decisions are considered 😒 I do not accept a mother can forget. Anna is probably lying!