Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220930-134542.png

Would your first instinct not be to sweep up the glass to stop your toddler hurting herself, rather than filming it and posting it to the gram? Oh wait, it's Anna we're talking about 🤣 No doubt the cleaner is on her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And the nanny too 😂 probably what she actually means when she says ‘call someone to fix it’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rubbing her hands all the way to the bank about how many trauma courses she can flog from this one
Breaking every ethical code in the process of fleecing the vulnerable. She’s just a charlatan, operating under a veil of relatability and caring. Who would go to this unbalanced person to heal from trauma? So grabby and disingenuous.

Reactions: 11
Just seen her "I see ghosts" poem post.

People commenting that it moved them to tears. I just dont see it, actually made me cringe. I had severe PND, and those days were incredibly hard but something about Anna makes me question her sincerity. I just feel she is trying so hard to be a mate and she comes off as a fake.

Am I being harsh? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 4

People commenting that it moved them to tears. I just dont see it, actually made me cringe. I had severe PND, and those days were incredibly hard but something about Anna makes me question her sincerity. I just feel she is trying so hard to be a mate and she comes off as a fake.

Am I being harsh? 🤔
Nope I agree with you

Anyone else think she’s sulking today after the Women Lunch thing?! She seems in a bit of a mood. Is it coz she didn’t win anything/there was no red carpet just for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Flogging her £9 courses like crazy because it's world mental health day.

Also yeh did she win or not win anything? She made some more poor make up artist do her make up 2 or 3 times too. Why not just give proper instructions from the beginning. Anna sounds very high maintenance!

Am I being harsh? 🤔
Agree 💯 she’s fake af and coming for your dollar, that’s her biggest motivation, not empathy.

Reactions: 1
Just saw her hilarious story about selling her only pair of trainers on Vinted. AS IF she only has one pair of trainers! Such BS. Such an insult to the intelligence of all the people she’s trying to rip off.

Just saw her hilarious story about selling her only pair of trainers on Vinted. AS IF she only has one pair of trainers! Such BS. Such an insult to the intelligence of all the people she’s trying to rip off.
Omg so so fake! Just watch tve body language with fake laughter and her hand covering her mouth. She is full of s**t!

Also she is driving from Godalming to Farnham for an exercise class. About 40 min round trip. Clearly patrol prices are not affecting her nor does she worry about the impact on an environment. Plus she clearly has a luxury of time. Even with her three children and ‘stressful’ life. But I guess this is called self care, poor Anna. Anna with one pair of trainers. Bless!

What's the bet there is an ad incoming for gifted new pair of trainers and an affiliated link for us all to buy one because her new trainers are life changing??

Did anyone notice that when she first mentioned that she loved vinted and shared her account that she had no reviews? She said she bought all her kids clothes off vinted. So is she lying? Did she have another account and then make a new one? I can't see why you would confuse yourself with 2 accounts...especially when you are so easily confused 😕 I'm obsessed with vinted and started off only buying things but still ended up with many reviews from sellers to say I'm a good buyer. It's all a bit suspicious

She’s doing undeclared stealth ads for Vinted. And either she thinks we’re too stupid to notice, or she’s too stupid to think we’ll notice.

Exactly. She walks a lot, what’s she wearing then? Walking boots? I doubt it

Reactions: 2
Funny how Florence is a big character now. Charlie has sensory issues. Tarun is not as efficient as Anna. But Anna the great is perfect. Everyone else seems to be problematic in her life.
I often get the impression she doesn’t really like her children very much!

Reactions: 6
When I first found her, maybe 4 years ago, she had a couple of thousand followers and disliked her 2 children then as well. She also disliked her husband. In 4 long years, why has a professional psychotherapist not been able to learn how to deal with overwhelm? Surely, she must realise that she's selling herself as professionally incompetent if she couldn't take her own simple advice. Surely, she must realise that if her books were any good at all, that she wouldn't still have all the same difficulties? Why would anyone else trust that her advice is worth 10p if it's not made the blindest bit of difference to her tit storm of a (completely pampered and privileged) lifestyle?

• Heart
Reactions: 10