Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she bleeping overwhelmed by every goddamn mundane facet of daily life? Kids are off school = overwhelm. Kids are back at school = overwhelm. Going away for the weekend = overwhelm. Staying at home for the weekend = overwhelm. Working = overwhelm. Time off = overwhelm.

If she’s as regularly overwhelmed to the extent that she claims she is, she needs to get the hell off social media and get some help for her mental health urgently.

Or stop lying for the likes.

Reactions: 13
How is she bleeping overwhelmed by every goddamn mundane facet of daily life? Kids are off school = overwhelm. Kids are back at school = overwhelm. Going away for the weekend = overwhelm. Staying at home for the weekend = overwhelm. Working = overwhelm. Time off = overwhelm.

If she’s as regularly overwhelmed to the extent that she claims she is, she needs to get the hell off social media and get some help for her mental health urgently.

Or stop lying for the likes.
It's the only way she stays relatable so people will buy her stuff!

Reactions: 5
I'm convinced there is actually something wrong with her. Her whole personality is based on doing something wrong and oooops Anna did something wrong today. It's so mentally disturbing. She is quite a capable woman so why is she focused on doing so many things wrong every single day. How is that a marketing tactic for her brand? Why would I find work for this mess as her manager?! I'm so confused. Never met a person like this before
I think she does it to make herself more likeable and relatable, as she is too savvy to pretend to be suffering from cost of living, long hours of work etc. What I find amazing is that she has the time to fit all these activities in her day and time to then photograph/recreate the scene so she can post stories about it!

Also I think it's a way to show off her make up, hair or outfit that she might be wearing that day, she wraps it around a story where she has been doing something silly, goofy or dumb.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been watching her stories today where she’s shared a reel about reframing “I’ve got to” to “I get to” and then she’s saying in stories she finds it *so helpful*… and I thought about what I’d read in this thread the other day when I caught up on it about her saying she’s overwhelmed all the time… just made me start to wonder if she fully grasps what being overwhelmed is/feels like? Or if she’s just saying overwhelmed when she means busy?

I’ve just been watching her stories today where she’s shared a reel about reframing “I’ve got to” to “I get to” and then she’s saying in stories she finds it *so helpful*… and I thought about what I’d read in this thread the other day when I caught up on it about her saying she’s overwhelmed all the time… just made me start to wonder if she fully grasps what being overwhelmed is/feels like? Or if she’s just saying overwhelmed when she means busy?
I must say, out of all the tit she posts, I do often use this way of thinking to help myself when I'm feeling rubbish about getting up with the kids at 6am or running to make it on time for the school run. However, now I know more about her, I genuinely agree and do not think she knows what overwhelm feels like. Or her version of overwhelm is very different to us normal folk.

Reactions: 1
So she did a story about her selling her kids stuff on vinted, and then shared her handle/id on the following story because apparently so many people have asked her for it.

Basically she wants her followers to buy her stuff from that site?

I mean really?! Why not just come out with it directly and say I'm flogging stuff, do you want to buy it?

Reactions: 7
So she did a story about her selling her kids stuff on vinted, and then shared her handle/id on the following story because apparently so many people have asked her for it.

Basically she wants her followers to buy her stuff from that site?

I mean really?! Why not just come out with it directly and say I'm flogging stuff, do you want to buy it?
Money must be drying up

Reactions: 2
My first name is Anna and my middle name is mishaps. The whole day is full of random incompetence!
She is such a weirdo! Who is her audience ten year olds? Hey kids let me entertain you with some made up stories! What normal adult thinks this is genuine and identifies with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She is such a weirdo! Who is her audience ten year olds? Hey kids let me entertain you with some made up stories! What normal adult thinks this is genuine and I identify with it.
It's actually insane! She can manage to get to London and Westfield absolutely fine but unable to buy the correct size top. She also buys her clothes from joules and Westfield but vinted for clothes. Never heard her say she bought anything from vinted. Only the finest for Anna

Anna replying to me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I must say, out of all the tit she posts, I do often use this way of thinking to help myself when I'm feeling rubbish about getting up with the kids at 6am or running to make it on time for the school run. However, now I know more about her, I genuinely agree and do not think she knows what overwhelm feels like. Or her version of overwhelm is very different to us normal folk.
This method has been around for decades. Its quite obvious that she got it from Google and never credited the original psychologist (big difference to psychotherapist that Anna is) who coined the idea. In fact, she gets most of her 'therapy' musings from Google. Cut and paste job with her terrible grammar and punctuation added in.

This method has been around for decades. Its quite obvious that she got it from Google and never credited the original psychologist (big difference to psychotherapist that Anna is) who coined the idea. In fact, she gets most of her 'therapy' musings from Google. Cut and paste job with her terrible grammar and punctuation added in.
Ooo really. Well I didn't have any respect for her in the first place but if I did it would be lost 😂 she's such a try hard. Give it up Anna. You're not relatable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m telling you, she’s just copying Dr Julie Smith. She’s becoming a knock off version. Dr Julie is a clinic psychologist, not a part time psychotherapist - its embarrassing.

She is soooooooo out of touch from reality. Heaven forbid her husband realised what hard work she is and she is becomes a single mum, she would never cope and would have a breakdown within the first week.
But she’d get a fat settlement so wouldn’t be your average, scrimping, single mum. Unfollowed years ago but thought I’d take a peek, nothings changed 🙄

A supposed mess with all the help she gets too. Nanny, cleaner. If the mess is genuine (spoiler: it’s not) then you’d really need to question why you’d want to seek any advice or therapy off her. She’s onto a good thing, rinsing the gullible, for sure.

Anna makes me laugh! Sitting in her joules jumper with her 2 sitting rooms and 4 bedroom detached house in Surrey with a gated development and private nanny with husband who works at canary wharf in London which allows Anna to work 2 days per week and talks about shoe costs. She can try and relate to masses but she is so out of touch with reality that's it's unbelievable! It comes off as mocking others not being relatable. duck off Anna
I hate myself for really liking this jumper. Couldn’t see it on the Joules website otherwise I would’ve been influenced to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3