Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Fight fire with fire” - copyright issue I suspect.

I don’t mind her, even though she is clearly EXTREMELY privileged. But recently she’s absolutely starting to copy Dr Julie.
I don’t mind her until she opens her mouth or types words

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Must be a copyright issue and been sent a legal letter to take down all the content. The not fighting fire with fire is because she probably knows she doesn’t have a leg to stand on

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220726-222116.png

Would love to, but when this rare occasion happens I need to:

Put a wash on/empty the dishwasher/reply to a kids party invitation/put clothes away/hoover the crumbs from the sofa/text to check in on my mum/arrange a GP appt etc etc. Gah. So smug and unrelatable. Just feels massively shaming to mums who don't have help.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1448998

Would love to, but when this rare occasion happens I need to:

Put a wash on/empty the dishwasher/reply to a kids party invitation/put clothes away/hoover the crumbs from the sofa/text to check in on my mum/arrange a GP appt etc etc. Gah. So smug and unrelatable. Just feels massively shaming to mums who don't have help.
She has no self awareness. Or perhaps she is aware of how she comes across and just doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 7
So she’s claiming she’s celiac. First time mentioned this 🙄
She was squishing regular gluten-y bread between her fingers a couple of days ago on her story when she was saying there was 3 crusts in the same bag. Not something a celiac would do. Attention seeker.

Reactions: 1
She couldn't have gone a few hours without sticking her face on Instagram. She is absolutely obsessed. It's crazy how she has to somehow get away from their outing to make an Instagram video.
What she means for a, she likes how she looks and wants to show it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What she means for a, she likes how she looks and wants to show it.
This is exactly why she does it. I particularly love when she angles the phone really high to get as much of her body in the shot as possible - super-toned of course from her 10 minutes of yoga she squeezed in whilst the quinoa was simmering. Whilst the rest of us chunky mums just don't seize these opportunities.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She once said she had daddy issues and I think it's so apparent in all her behaviour: the attention seeking, the yo-yoing between being super organised business owning mother to can't cope, help me diagnose my son, can't stop crying etc. it's almost like she's teasing 'help me', then ' no actually I'm fine I don't need you'. Very dysfunctional and she has no business advising others on their mental health.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I can't believe she got the nanny to come to the wedding too. Who does she think she is!?! She can't cope anywhere with kids, can she. I don't care what anyone says. She is highly dependent on the nanny. She can't cope with kids on her own without having some sort of breakdown. I also think she only likes social situations where she is the centre of attention or has her friends there. Otherwise, she can't cope without a nanny. I think she has social issues!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s the teeth. She’s a bit like Rochelle Humes who also cant seem to close her mouth because the gnashers just can’t be contained.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god I can't believe she got the nanny to come to the wedding too. Who does she think she is!?! She can't cope anywhere with kids, can she. I don't care what anyone says. She is highly dependent on the nanny. She can't cope with kids on her own without having some sort of breakdown. I also think she only likes social situations where she is the centre of attention or has her friends there. Otherwise, she can't cope without a nanny. I think she has social issues!
I don’t understand how she finds life so hard when she works two days a week and barely looks after her own children. Wow.

• Haha
“I didn’t think we were going on holiday, I have only accepted it” says Anna. But here’s an ad for a bikini 🙄🙄🙄 obviously you have done some planning then

• Sick
“I didn’t think we were going on holiday, I have only accepted it” says Anna. But here’s an ad for a bikini 🙄🙄🙄 obviously you have done some planning then
Oh my god, she loves herself in that bikini doesn’t she.

Reactions: 1