Anna Mathur #2 Ole wet eyes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s start an alternative ribbon gang, for tattlers. So no one flipping knows if you are a mum with a nappy on offer or an actual normal person who would happily hand over a nappy if you had one. Absolute muppet trying to be relatable and go viral.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Work day”
So loads of press interviews to talk about herself. She's obviously not making enough money flogging the print out courses and book sales are probably dwindling. I reckon her ultimate aim is to be on daytime TV as an expert, I can just imagine her on This Morning or some crap.

Doesn’t give a flying duck about other mothers, she just wants her five minutes in the Daily Mail

Reactions: 9
What’s next a ribbon for a spare tampon or a pad?! Women supporting women blah blah. She is such a desperado 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I found a picture of the YO buggy tag and badge. I agree it's a stupid idea but the fact Anna stole it from someone else shows how she is all about herself. She could have promoted Becca's idea instead of furthering herself
I'm sure I remember her linking to these tags, but it was one story in a sea of them about ribbons!

I'm sure I remember her linking to these tags, but it was one story in a sea of them about ribbons!
She got shamed into sharing about YO because a lot of comments kept mentioning it, she claimed she only found out about the YO badges recently.

Reactions: 2
I noticed she referred to one of her kids as neurodiverse and the example used was that he was preoccupied with wood lice in the garden. I think it's more likely that she just doesn't enjoy parenting him and wants an excuse for it.
---
She's made the DM! I'm howling at some of the comments.

Hadn't thought about the ribbon signalling vulnerability to potential predators...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She is prime fodder to become a talking head sadly. White, educated, middle class mummy 🙄
And so utterly bland. Every now and then she mentions her husband is mixed race (part Indian) to make herself sound a bit more interesting, but it's purely lip service as she never shows her kids learning about that side of their heritage. Think they are basically being raised as white.

Oh FFS she’s made it into the Daily Fail 🙄
Parenting influencer encourages mothers to put ribbons on their bags

#

• Haha
I saw Anna the wild today and can confirm she is as insufferable as she seems and much skinnier than she looks on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure this has already been said but I’m new to the thread and catching up.. I CANNOT believe she’s gone viral for the ribbons and that people are lapping it up. Surely pure human decency is just a given? If I’m at the park and I need a nappy I’ll ask anyone with a kid about my size and hope they have one. I don’t need a ribbon to offer me that permission.

Reactions: 8
If I'm in the shopping centre toilets changing my screeching non compliant toddler and find I dont have a pull up, I'll be asking every person that I see if they can help regardless of a ribbon on their bag. Good luck making a 2 year old wait for someone with a ribbon.

She's got herself a PR agency, they're probably behind the crappy ribbon idea, they got her into grazia 🤣

Well done you tumeric latte drinking pretentious knobs. It ain't exactly NYT is it, but thanks for making mean girl Anna even more bleeping annoying.

Look at their clients, it's all actors and tv presenters, now why would she be on their books unless she wants to be on tv??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2