Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened with the cease and desist? I can’t find it on google 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm sorry it really bugs me about how inconsistent she is about things. Last friday night they went to IKEA so no gym. And the week before that was the first time THEY went and she wore his t-shirt. Gyms only opened the week before. It's hardly a habit, they've been twice max. I wonder why she feels the need to make things up all the time.

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure the gyms of Hemel quite suit the image she is going for...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sorry it really bugs me about how inconsistent she is about things. Last friday night they went to IKEA so no gym. And the week before that was the first time THEY went and she wore his t-shirt. Gyms only opened the week before. It's hardly a habit, they've been twice max. I wonder why she feels the need to make things up all the time.
The Friday before IKEA wasn’t she in London in John Lewis giving them a shout out for the freebie curtains. Think this Friday night habit might be a slight figment of her imagination.

How do you lot remember what she did 3 Fridays ago? I can barley remember what I did 2 days ago.

Showing off her new manicure aka showing off her engagement ring

And that white top in the shop window was awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She did go on about that IKEA trip last weekend. She’s since deleted the spa video though.
Any excuse to show off the engagement ring just to remind us all!!

Oh my god. Why has she deleted it?! 🙄 Maybe her “6’2” fiancé told her to😂
Probs as she realised, anyone can know where she lives , as she shared it with the World Wide Web. So announcing to the World Wide Web, she’s out every Friday night, probs isn’t a wise move 😂🤦‍♀️ Bet it killed her to delete and show off her fancy club membership 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.