Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always come across as a bit sour (pre lockdown) maybe that’s just her, I don’t know?! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s like she tells him what to do and he just does it, like he’s her lap dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How many times does she need to say cabinetry, it’s a cupboard love

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never saw the rightmove link, would love to know what their grand house looks like, does anyone have any images or links?

I really don't understand people that read Tattle religiously but think that because they don't contribute or have an account that they are better than everyone here. Also, why would anyone send Anna a link to this thread - like why?! She can find it herself if she wants to and has said she is aware of it in the past. I think messaging her and being like look what people are saying about you is mean spirited regardless of intentions.

Reactions: 5
When she said we talk about how tall her boyfriend is 🤣 measure him with a tape measure against a wall for us and we’ll believe you.
I got a bit confused as to whether she’d been on here or not. She said she’d not looked since summer but then everything she spoke about was posted on here after that...

Reactions: 3
I got a bit confused as to whether she’d been on here or not. She said she’d not looked since summer but then everything she spoke about was posted on here after that...
Yup. I noticed that. I don’t recall anyone talking about her fertility issues, though 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yup. I noticed that. I don’t recall anyone talking about her fertility issues, though 🤔
The only thing I thought it might possibly be was when someone said they hadn’t been together very long to have been trying. I didn’t particularly think anyone was questioning who she was as a person.

I’ve just scrolled back to see the fertility comments, there were a couple questioning how long she’d been trying to call it issues. Note quite the nasty comments she is making out 🤷‍♀️ I get it’s not nice to have people commenting on you, but that’s why I would never have an open account and use it to make money 🤷‍♀️ If you post stuff for the World
Wide web, people will have an opinion.

Reactions: 5
I think this is it. Whether you agree with it or not if you put your life out there for others to see they will comment on it and not always in a positive way. If you don’t want the comments just don’t share it.

I think I was merely trying to point out that she’d only been with the guy for 5 mins and therefore in hindsight must have started trying very soon into the relationship. But each to their own, when you know you know as they say 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I think I was merely trying to point out that she’d only been with the guy for 5 mins and therefore in hindsight must have started trying very soon into the relationship. But each to their own, when you know you know as they say 🤷‍♀️
Oh I definitely wasn’t trying to call you out if that’s how it came across. It was just the only comment I could see on here that mentioned their fertility issues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.