Anna Eleri Hart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I definitely wasn’t trying to call you out if that’s how it came across. It was just the only comment I could see on here that mentioned their fertility issues.
Oh i didn’t think that at all it’s ok!

Reactions: 1
And just to add, I’m sure one can be forgiven for assuming that she’d never experienced fertility issues before, given that she was the ‘it’ girl of Hampstead in Ganni dresses, career focused, studio flat, career focussed boyfriend and no mention of settling down.

I sincerely hope it works out for them though.

Reactions: 6
Also, did she say her seller was telling her about this thread? Now that is weird.
Even weirder that she was threatening a cease and desist against them a few weeks ago and blocked them from her Instagram. I find it hard to keep up!

Reactions: 4
Also, did she say her seller was telling her about this thread? Now that is weird.
😲 I must’ve missed that part!
Didn’t she say she had blocked them on SM because they’d seen her complain about the state the house was left in?
And if you were having a miscarriage on the toilet, why would think “i know, I’m going to look myself up on tattle”. So bizarre.

Reactions: 5
This isn’t her house, this is just a house she liked. She said this house has a downstairs bigger than her new one !
I know it’s not, I thought someone asked for this link from yesterday’s stories. It’s bloody impressive though 😍

I know it’s not, I thought someone asked for this link from yesterday’s stories. It’s bloody impressive though 😍
Ah ok! Sorry I thought you thought it was hers!! It’s a beautiful house but I agree with her that I wouldn’t want to be replacing those amazing windows let alone cleaning them!!

And if you were having a miscarriage on the toilet, why would think “i know, I’m going to look myself up on tattle”. So bizarre.
As harsh as that sounds, I agree. If you are in a fragile and upset state why would you choose to look yourself up on in the internet? I am not doubting Anna has had miscarriages and I would never wish that on anyone. But she keeps mentioning Tattle and then seems upset that people are on here perhaps saying things that she doesn't like, I mean I had been on Tattle and hadn't even realised she had a thread until she mentioned it on stories!

Reactions: 5
Ah ok! Sorry I thought you thought it was hers!! It’s a beautiful house but I agree with her that I wouldn’t want to be replacing those amazing windows let alone cleaning them!!
I'd love to see a link/some images of the house she has purchased-sounds impressive!

I'd love to see a link/some images of the house she has purchased-sounds impressive!
It’s still on Right Move as Sold STC. If you read back in the thread you’ll get an idea of where she lives as it’s very easy to find on Right Move .

Reactions: 3
What I find weird is that if she is so small as she says in comparison to the big fish of social media then why does she care what a dozen or so people say of her in this group. If she is a small fish then we are plankton. Part of me sympathises with her but then I think you run a business from an industry and share your life for people to see so there are going to be observations made. If you don’t want to be talked about then don’t share your life 🤷🏼‍♀️ People will always hold an opinion, good or bad and I know I’m the kind of person that would not take any scrutiny of my life very well therefore I don’t share my life on social media

Reactions: 7
What I find strange is that she travels over 5 miles to St Albans train station when her nearest station is less than half that distance! All for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.