Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eggy1985

ABSOLUTELY! Note she doesn't put photos of herself up much anymore.... Whereas before she was all over the insta stories.
These group leaders who put it all back on, how is that inspiring?
Yes she used to be so bloody smug back then and so up herself!! I just wish all these big accounts would be honest then people wouldn't feel so bad about their own struggles, especially when it's so obvious they are struggling too!!

Reactions: 2

Frogmella

If anyone following this thread is a genuine friend of Anna's, you would be doing her a huge favour by advising her to take down anything she has ever posted with reference to her father and/or his partner. If she is in any doubt as to why this is a VERY necessary thing to do, she should know that there is plenty of evidence that can be readily produced which contradicts her damaging accusations. If Anna-Marie Cunnell wishes to have a constructive one to one with her father's partner, contact by Anna in an appropriate manner (not like the attack made by on her father and his partner in Tesco which involved the police) to arrange this will be considered.
Could you not contact her yourself, as you seem to know a lot about her? Or are you more involved with her father's life than hers?

Mumz2010

she’s a sheep, now she’s not doing SW or anything fitness - she never has any of her own ideas.She’s always a good few years behind everything. She’s only early 30s but she has no life
I know I always thought she was a lot older, couldn’t believe she’s on 35 or something.

#Sellout

Everything in her house is cheap and tacky. There some great accounts that upcycles and do things on budget but still looks fabulous and well done - Anna’s look crap and cheap and she’s trying too hard to be a home account now - come on anna stop being something you are not
I completely agree. On one hand I do wish that there was more reality than fantasy on Instagram. Sometimes it's too much to see everybody with huge fancy houses and hot tubs etc. However when the alternative is seeing Anna's dump of a home with her cupboard clearouts being central content... Give me the highlights reel anyday 😂

She’s really just lost her way she’s not interesting to listen to at all and I can’t bear the pity me party’s if your going to leave insta just go close the door on your way out! You don’t need to take out an announcement
We aren’t at the airport! No need to declare your departure Anna! People won’t lose sleep over your IG account.

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
Wait, has she split with whatshisface? The one that looks waaay younger than her?
No, I think it was last year, She stopped wearing the ring, and deleted all traces of him. He wasnt with her when she was in hospital, and then all of a sudden they're back together again.

Was so bizarre. She craves attention.

Snoop D O Double G

I followed a few years ago but got fed up of all the moaning and the constant hair stories (is she still obsessed with her hair??) Does anyone remember when she met up with Nicky from Liverpool and I think Nicky got pissed and ended up in A&E. Anna looked so awkward and out of place like they was polar opposites and god knows why they thought meeting up in London was going to be a good idea 🤣

Mumz2010

Her life is boring - she didn’t do anything before the lockdown , she’s desperately trying to find another angle for her followers , her ‘ I could be a friend to Mrs H’ is desperate - says she’s doesn’t have money etc but she’s gone and brought a ton of label baskets , Mrs H book which isn’t cheap. You can just get normal baskets , and a note book!
There’s just something that makes me feel a bit sorry for her. Like the whole narnia cupboards was done about 2 years ago 🙈 and where has she been to buy 3 lots of carpet spray etc. Just find it bizarre.
You are right she is struggling what to post but part of me thinks that she’s more like her old self when she didn’t work. She used to post all the time and then next thing her partner was going to stay at home do she could go back to work full time, and look after her nanna etc. The partner gives me th creeps.
Sorry for the rant.

Funtimes123

I know it’s only for fun, I know I shouldn’t take it too seriously... but I just find doing lunges with a mop a bit ridiculous.

Do I now want to go out and buy some flash because I’ve seen someone bicep curl a bottle? I certainly do not
You certainly wouldn’t see grinch doing that!

Shes another one trying to get past SW. That's most of the top names on Insta now from a few years back that aren't doing it, put the weight back on or are doing something else. Anna has obviously found balance in her life but who Is she appealing to now?

Funtimes123

And here she is going on about what her IG profile should be about!! Just post whatever - why do you feel you need to make it into a ‘something’ - she keeps saying she doesn’t wanna be a influencer but she does!!

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family.

I don’t believe she’s on annual leave this week. Even if it is true, 2 weeks self isolating before annual leave 🤔 doesn’t look good. I think she was on the sick or told them she wasn’t able to work because of her “high risk” family members.
Ward clerks work bloody hard but if I hear 1 more time how she works for the NHS as well I’m going to throw my phone out the window.
My trust is still honouring already booked annual leave so perfectly possible she self isolated for 2 weeks before leave. Ive had a colleague do the same.

memoii11

VIP Member
She's put loads of weight back on, but slimming world works?! It obviously doesn't. Diets don't work 95% of the time. I see loads of people on Instagram yoyoing but say that "they failed", no, the diet failed. This'll be a cycle now forever most likely 😞

Also, does it annoy anyone else when she says "I done this'?

She comes across as lovely, but a bit thick, I think.

Last edited:

Funtimes123

Not me. Seems weird to delete the post but still talk about it. It's pathetic.

Not me. Seems weird to delete the post but still talk about it. It's pathetic.
Attention seeking. Also why don’t you work on your new business if you are stuck at home?!