Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frogmella

I think a lot of these old slimming world people gained so many followers that they're scared to just start again and lose their following. The following count is high but engagement is low in comparison.

Reactions: 1

Mumz2010

I was surprised she was the only one working when she said she was a ward clerk! Nothing wrong with that, the ones I met absolutely held each ward together but the pay is peanuts. I had to leave my NHS job after I had kids as the pay was too crap; I was at the top of band 5, and my husband works full time too (obviously).
Yes sorry that was the point I was meaning- not that it’s not acceptable for the woman to work and man to stay at home with the kids. Everyone’s situation is different- but the pay is awful for clerks, care assistants, domestics and nurses et al, but that’s another debate.
ward clerk is a busy job and she’s a busy home life. I’m sure she said when Jacob was still a baby that it made more sense for them to swap roles and John to stay at home with the kids. If he needs his meds sorting for him then it’s sounding like he’s another one she’s looking after.

Funtimes123

EXACTLY.
I haven’t commented on this thread before but her insta story last night actually directed me to it (the opposite of what she was hoping to achieve:ROFLMAO:). Why don’t these people realise if you’re oversharing your life on a public page people are going to have an opinion?! It’s not trolling if we’re commenting here away from her personal comments section. It was her choice to read this thread, she can’t get all butt-hurt now.
Yassssss!!!

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The amount of processed crap they’re now eating “because they can” is baffling. 🤮 Grenade Bars,
Ready Meals, Protein cake in a tub 🤮

Nice little hidden #ad for spray to stop your shit from sneaking this morning 💩❤ iIs there nothing these idiots will flog?
Sneaking lol! I mean stinking 😂

Mumz2010

😂 oh imagine!
Ye protestith too much Ann’s. She’s got another post there explains...again why she’s off her work,
Also can’t help but feel all these questions she’s asking are to increase her interaction.

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
Totally agree with all these comments ! She’s just following any niche there is on Instagram atm but then cleaning stuff was years ago and was she not cleaning her house before ?!! It’s just so desperate with the I’m anxious but ... posts. ! She would be totally better off being of instsgram!
Agreed. My anxiety began last year and as of April 2019 I deleted my insta and have not been back! The thought of going on it again gives me anxiety

Truth_will_out

She's always slagging off her father. She's always banging on about mental health but doesn't seem to consider that her father may not be in a good place. Surely the facts would best be known by her father. And no mention of her mother at this time of'abondonment🤔 Where was she at this time and what part might she have played? We can all find 'a reason'/someone to blame for anything and everything we're not happy about in our lives.

Funtimes123

She's a broken record. One minute she's all 'weight loss doesn't define me' then she's back on some sort of plan or regime. Constant back and forth, she just needs to be herself rather than trying to be relevant.
She steered away from her account being weight loss but now seems to be going back again.
She's harmless but she is a sheep
She compares herself to all these other accounts that’s her problem. She should come off social media and just do what she has to do.

Funtimes123

God why is getting her hair done such a big thing. And we do not need to see your body. Why do they feel they need to share your body parts

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
She is in her local paper I see banging on about her 7 stone loss. No mention of the fact she lost it before and gained it and more back!