Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N.Lena

I can't believe I even felt sorry for her. I mean, I despised her content and her persona, but I did have a bit of empathy for her because of the rumours with her boyfriend - if it's true, how sad and unhappy she must be to stay in such relationship, and how mentally unwell to sell herself just for an upper middle class lifestyle.

Having said that, I don't feel sorry for her AT ALL anymore, she doesn't deserve it. She's a cold, calculating and very selfish person. Tropical holidays in the middle of the pandemic that she boasts on her social platforms and seems proud of! Absolute lack of critical thinking and ability to see further than the end of her nose.

I think I could even understand if she went to Sweden to spend Christmas with her family that she hasn't seen for a long time, but holidays? On the other continent? That she could do any other time and it really doesn't have to be now???

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mmm455

In order to be a nerd you need to be academic. She hated school because she's not very smart and didn't get good marks. She doesn't even have a university degree.
Aija is such a nerd that she doesn’t even have a university degree. I noticed she now claims she studied marketing, Russian, and Italian which I guess means she took a course in those subjects. Taking a course isn’t a degree but maybe it impresses her gullible followers.

As much as Aija likes to complain about new money. Nothing screams nouveau riche like having a get together to unbox your new Hermes Kelly bag. All while posting it to your IG stories during a pandemic when a lot people are struggling financially.

Reactions: 26

Renate123

Another sign that she doesn’t fly business / first. Otherwise she’d arrive well rested and wouldn’t need to sleep for 40 hours in her closet

• Haha
Reactions: 25

TheMedicine

Ladies, it is not classy trying to make up statements that haven't been written just to feed your "Leave Anna aloneeee" agenda. I have not seen anybody here saying that 34 year olds are in their 40s, but I've seen many statements that she looks way beyond what she claims to be, we have eyes and no amount of facetune or cheap balloon fillers can change that.

Also writing long essays about your alleged personal lives and how you look 20 in your 30s, and so much better than the JSBs and their cellulite, come off as a bit desperate cry for attention😱. Why on earth would you stare at another woman's flaws to make yourself feel better, and then claim you're not competing with them?!

Strong Aija Ratty vibes..

• Heart
  • Haha

laurensanchez

VIP Member
I like when new members chime in, I have a feeling for every one who comments there are many more silently reading which means that we are successful in exposing this scammer. Even if she decides to change her name, rebrand, etc. there is living proof in these threads and screenshots of her lies and the many different skins she's worn so far.

I think this is wider than just marketing, and symptomatic of our current culture. We are obsessed with celebrity, toxic beauty standards, and women of course have always loved coaches who tell them they are worthless (while selling them the cure!).

As I've said before, I am around Anna's age. When I was at uni, it was for example my friend who was reading 300 page self help books on how to 'get the guy'. Books like The Rules, Men Love Bitches, etc. All have preyed on women and our wanting a better life and relationships.

Anna/Aija would not have thrived if there weren't so many desperate women looking for the answer to our modern problems. If I were to break it down,

30 % women fed up of feminism and realising the 50/50 model degrades their worth
30 % women who have not achieved much and want a prince or rich man to rescue them
30 % genuine clueless biddies like New Rose Glow, lacking in confidence and need a virtual big sister to slap them around and tell them what to do (despite having successful careers and finances of their own)

What do you girls think?

• Heart

J.Tarac

VIP Member
"Is Pandora jewelry unelegant? Is it for social climbers?"

WHY? :oops:

EDIT: Of all the "Is ... elegant?" questions I've seen, this was the worst. It must be something in the water.

Last edited:
  • Haha

severedmind

20201222_033026.jpg

20201222_032923.jpg

So, Lauren (@the.la.way on Instagram) has launched a clothing brand and it provides some notes worth adding for anyone new or lurking.

Just as a refresher -- Anna loves to use her "friendship" with a successful JetSetBabe like Lauren to "prove" that she's made it. The wonderful @laurensanchez called this out immediately as a purely social media friendship based on business and she was, of course, correct.

Notice the descriptor of Lauren's brand -- "defining timeless elegance". Now what popular influencer has garnered a sizeable cult following of women obsessed with the idea of elegance + being perceived as affluent + willing to pay anyone that can sell them this dream? Oh that's right, Anna Bey. For anyone needing confirmation, Lauren made a smart business decision. Lauren has her real life friends, the ones she invites into her home, dines with, travels with, parties with, lives her life connected with - these are the girls that are in her circle. Then there's "friends" like Anna, girls that pretend to live the life Lauren and her friends do, but who have acquired enough currency in the form of social media followers and influence to be of value. Again, purely business. At this point, however, I would not be surprised if Lauren upped the ante on her real-life interactions with Anna, just so she can have maximum exposure to Anna's followers.

Don't get me wrong, Lauren seems like a genuinely kind and happy person living her life. But we've all seen the photos from her glamour model days. She didn't get to where she was by just traipsing around London being sweet and elegant and then just fell into the arms of her wealthy husband. She had a plan, she moved discreetly, she succeeded. I guarantee you that she knows Anna is fake, is full of shit and finds her ridiculous, trite advice on hunting for rich men and being in high society completely embarrassing. But Anna has the kind of audience that Lauren's brand will really appeal to. Similarly, Lauren has the actual success in the JSB world that bolsters Anna's pretenses about being part of certain circles. It's a win-win and the only losers here are the dear elegant mangoes that still think Aija is their angel mother of hypergamy and every one of us detractors are evil, jealous haters.

Also -- Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all of you wonderful ladies on here. I've been so busy that I've only just caught up with these threads and have found a moment to contribute, these discussions move so fast due to Anna's constant antics haha. I hope you're all safe and happy with your loved ones this time of year, I have so much appreciation for all of you and what you've contributed to this forum. 🤗 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rubyredslippers

Hi there I'm new to this thread but have watched a few of Anna's videos over the years. I am sure someone has said something about this before, but my gosh her content is a load of rubbish. Her recent video of '5 ways you can be so irresistible he'll never want to leave you' is horrendous. Why on earth is she telling girls they need to serve their partners and be irresistible so THEY WONT LEAVE THEM. If I ever had a partner who considered leaving me for any sort of superficial reason I would hold the door open for them.
Now, I am from quite a privileged background myself and have a few family members who are incredibly wealthy. The biggest lesson I have learned from all of them is that education and earning your way is key. None of this 'how to be elegant' and 'how to keep a man' faff. While I absolutely agree in manners and etiquette I think the rest is so damaging to girls who think it is normal to have to service their partner. Women are so much more than that. Reading some of the comments on that video made me so sad.
And don't even get me started on the her shady services, she is incredibly dodgy. Anyway I am clearly not her target audience 😂

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
These girls on the Russian forum saw through her from Day 1!!

I can’t believe I actually fell for her scam. Back then, there was nothing on Tattle, GuruGossip or LSA when I tried to search for her.

Thank goodness for the girls who started these Tattle threads or I would’ve been blind for a little bit longer.. and who knows when I would’ve finally caught on to her..because unless you’re watching her closely, it’s so easy to not notice the way she pretends to be living a lifestyle she knows nothing about.

She’s literally “learning” as she goes and her followers/audience are her “provider” funding the charade!
Petition to trademark the phrase "exchange pussy for earthly goods"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

lulabele

I have read so much about these tips by different youtubers on how to 'get the bag' how 'to get a rich guy' etc, the truth is they're all saying generic things of zero help.
What it really comes down to is the guy in question and you being unequivocally yourself, none of the other stuff really significantly matters at all.

One of my closest friends met a millionaire ($50 million +) from a dating app (he has very very rich parents but is also working in a similar family industry). She was very clear from the beginning that she wouldn't have sex before marriage for religious reasons. They broke up shortly after that because of this, he was 'culturally' the same as her however for him sex was an important part of a relationship. She moved on from him, had zero contact (direct or indirect) with him. Then 3 years later he reached back out to her, they started speaking again, her stance on no sex before marriage had not changed, but despite this he kept pursuing her anyway and now they're in a relationship with the aim to get married this summer. His reasons? he valued her education, background (she isn't from a millionaire family but she holds herself well, is well read and they have similar ethnic background), character and overall said he could really see himself marrying her.

Another friend of mine met a guy through Twitter (!) as they study the same college degree (both medical). The guy's family are millionaires. Looking at him you would think he is a player/F boy. The truth? If you knew him you would realise he's completely against casually dating, very family orientated and values religion a lot, she is also very religious (through you wouldn't see this straight away as she doesn't wear a hijab), but the more he spoke to her the more he fell in love and now they are married.

These are just 2 stories I have written about but I know 4 other cases of girls I know who have met and are now either engaged or married to extremely well off men. The common factor in all of them? These girls are unashamedly themselves, and at a core level they have lot in common with these men. These men did not want typical 'jetsetbabes'. Neither would I call any of these girls 'plain janes' because they are absolutely not whatsoever.

I think it's cruel and unfair to split the diverse range of women in this world into 2 categories of the feminine elite jetsetbabes versus homely plain janes, because it's just SO INACCURATE. I am with Anna when she says you should always strive to be the best version of yourself - really I agree, but trying to fit yourself into certain boxes and rules and elegance templates etc is just so completely stressful and pointless!

Edited to add: There are a lot of men who just want a beautiful piece of eye candy on their arm and care for little else, but don't ever underestimate the number of guy's (there is a lot!) where looks doesn't play a big role and they value the woman's education levels, what college she went to/prestige of her college/schooling, her intelligence, her family breeding, how witty she is etc. Other times a guy just falls in loves and becomes like a meek puppy based on the sexual side of what this woman gives him, she fulfils/empowers him in some sexual desire he has that other women won't. There's literally so many different factors and all depends on what kind of guy you're dealing with!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Nvny

Actually the first Ratty's video I watched was about self improvement (something related to daily routine). I kinda liked her from that video. Then I clocked her BS right after her fashion advice videos and googled her with keywords of Russian language, Anna Bey, Real name and found this forum.

Anyhow, now I don't believe she wakes up at 6am and then go for a run, working so hard, going to bed at 10 or 11.

Here is my guess.
wakes up at noon-ish. (bisexual husband/bf/roomate is already at work)
Having cigs right after.
Spying Tattle, Instagram (43 accounts), Facebook and also her JSB idolzzzz and smokes a half pack due to stresses and jealousy.
Putting her CC cream (She always wear basic skin make up and pretend she has a good skin w/out filter) and walking around woods in her hideous outfit and upload on her story.
Blocking everyone who likes Mayfair MeMe while desperately waiting Lina Palestina's call. Karim seems not to hang out with Anna alone. Always meet her in a group.
Her roommate came home late after Grindr date and won't fuck her.
Our poor Anna boost her self-esteem by posting QnA and preaching happy family is rare and is not necessary.
Searching for next cheap jetset destination so she can film the video in a hotel room.
She invites multiple online friends but at this point everyone knows her reputation so only polish butterface A would respond.

Hej Aija! Kak dela?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
I'd like to thank the universe for @TheMedicine and @laurensanchez for seeing through some of these members. It seems like some of the things being said about Anna are being twisted and then taken personally by some people.

For all genuine members reading -- no one here is denigrating women over 30. No one is saying women over 30 should be married. No one is saying all women over 30 are ugly and wrinkled and damaged goods. Ffs we aren't a bunch of deranged incels here, most if not all of us here are women!! I'm 25 and I certainly don't think in the next 5 years my life is going to reach its conclusion and I will turn into a dried out prune unworthy of existence -- in fact I look forward what awaits me. My life isn't dictated by the Leonardo DiCaprios of the world -- i.e all worthwhile female life ends after 23 years of age.

We bring up looks, age, marriage and behaviour because this is a forum about Anna Bey/Aija Raty whose entire course and teachings are based on those superficial things. If she's going to preach about how (physical) "transformation never ends" and that plastic surgery, fillers and endless beauty treatments are part of the JSB lifestyle then yes -- the quality of her looks will be a topic of discussion. If she preaches about traditional gender roles and how you've failed unless you find a high society wealthy man who worships you and provides a luxury life for you in exchange for nothing from you but your presence -- then yes, we want to see what millionaire aristocrat or heir from old money she's happily married to. Essentially, we want to see proof of her own success in her own teachings, that's basically the entire premise of every thread about her.

And I don't understand defending Anna on the age issue as if she's on your side? The glorification of the ephemeral beauty of (already beautiful) women in their 20s is something we have repeatedly criticized Anna for. It's ultimately an exercise in futlity to base your entire life plan on your looks and effortless ability to attract men (and thus, their money) in your youth. To constantly chase this idea of "transformation never ends" by going on crash diets and injectibles and weird butt procedures all in the hopes of looking like an eternal young doll for rich men. Forget any educational, cultural, spiritual and charitable pursuits, it's all about the image and the subsequent attention and gifts. I thought this point was in agreement? Weird how the message got twisted/derailed by a few members.
Thank you for this perfect summary. ⬆💯

And thank you as well to @TheMedicine & @laurensanchez for adding clarity to some of the gaslighting that was going on.

It seems like some women come on here thinking this a typical gossip thread where people just post random stuff to vent, rant, project their insecurities, etc. But NO, it’s not.

A LOT of research and due diligence has gone into the posts that have been shared. WHICH MEANS, if there’s something you disagree with, at least go back and read every single post in every single thread before you assume that we’re just making stuff up about Anna without any back-up.

We have NEVER shamed women for their age. We don’t even talk about women in that way here at all. What we have done is follow-up on themes & topics that Anna highlights in her course, podcast, IG stories, YT videos and overall marketing brand, directly & indirectly.

In Anna’s world, age is a big deal (by default) because in her mind there is a certain “type” that “high caliber men” prefer! What is that “type”? Go look at the titles of her YouTube videos as well as the pictures that she shares in them PLUS the pictures she shares in her course. All surface level crap that has nothing to do with being educated, cultured, well read, charitable.. NOTHING.

She basically narrows it down to: “act like this/ dress like this/ say these things/ make sure you never say this to him.. in order to attract and keep a high-value man”. This is not real life! Men are multi-faceted too, but NO.. she only focuses on two-dimensional/ surface-level topics because that’s what she’s personally most familiar with.. transactional behavior (sex), the JSB life ..exchanging a pretty face for access to trips/ gifts/ sponsorship, etc.

So, yes.. Anna may be 34, but in the JSB world that she so desperately (still) wants to be a part of ..(until apparently this recent trip where all of a sudden Michelin stars & fancy table utensils set-up PERFECTLY like she “learned” in that etiquette school don’t matter anymore).. :rolleyes: cannot stand how she constantly contradicts herself.. all that to say, IN HER WORLD, the one she sells you on, saying “you too can learn the secrets of being an elegant babe who will be provided for” .. in THAT WORLD, SHE IS considered OLD. Do you get it? We are following up on HER line of thinking and using THAT METRIC to size HER UP! And guess what? She doesn’t pass! She is old looking (her face is not rested & happy). Her skin looks dull & dry.. probably due to sun damage & smoking. Her hair is thin. Her style is boring. She comes across masculine, bitter, jaded & conceited.. can’t speak English well, invests very little in her personal education.. basically isn’t even the bare minimum when it comes to being “elite”. She is not graceful, feminine, educated, stylish, discrete, charitable, humble, elegant AT ALL! She fails by her own metrics.

So the next time we mention something about Anna being old at 34 and almost 40, remember that she has set the stage and we are simply using her own teachings/ words/ METRICS against her.. not all women, just HER as this thread is about HER.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Caecae

This says so much about her mental state and selfish money grubbing ways.
Anna, you are a grifter scum bag. ANY time you ask an inane stupid question like this, you are on my officially official drop dead Sh*tlist.
No one ever question a life over a material object.
EC6096D5-FB75-48E5-8290-65C00956C1BE.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

Realism24

Hi!! I've just found out about this thread recently and have been binging all of it so I have done my due diligence in catching up 😂 Finally I've reached a new thread where I can chip in my thoughts!! hehe

I live in a developing country and yes, I'm not brought up with the knowledge of "basic etiquette". It's more of a be clean, be neat etc. Nothing specific and more of learning it yourself as you go. I admit that I'm from a "rough" and patriarchal community and finances have always been a burden. That's what drew me in Anna's earlier message; I was tired of seeing my stay-at-home mum not respected by my father. It is emotionally taxing to grow up hearing and watching arguments about not enough money; Anna's message to me was life changing. And i naively thought she was nice.

I religiously followed her videos on YouTube as I did learn a few things or two. It was nice until she started her new course which I didn't purchase, because it's so obviously is a scam. But i did attend the three free workshops she held to hype the course and saved the videos; never watched it again 😅😅 it's all the same thing she repeated in her YouTube videos anyway.

My reason for liking her at first was I am very insecure of this whole "femininity" concept. Growing up, I always hung out with the boys, did martial arts, very opinionated and have no problem calling out others (all "masculine energy"). In my first year at uni, I felt very sad to see other ladies more feminine than me! I started comparing my attitude to them, why don't I walk gracefully like them? This insecurity combined with believing Anna to the tea (dumb me didn't question who she was as I had zero knowledge how to be feminine and she claimed she does) caused me so many issues 😂😂

I was commuting to campus by public busses (at worst a total of 2 hr 30 min) and I watched her "elegant" shoes video and couldn't buy a pair of white sneakers (unfortunately even a knock off made in china pair is expensive to me) so i settled for her next best option, something that resembled the Chanel flats. Oh how dumb i was to prioritize "elegance" over practicality! I got a wart for straining my feet so much from walking long hours in uncomfortable shoes and I quickly learned my lesson.

About this time as well I was dating a very nice guy. It was my first time dating someone considerably more well off than myself and his family had status. Middle class for sure but to a humble me, I was overwhelmed. His generousity also blew me away; watching how my father was stingy to my mother and seeing how he would never let me raise a finger (or a wallet!) during our dates, made me feel so special and loved. Unfortunately, I was too deep in Anna's spell to realize I was doing much MUCH better than Anna. I was being provided and cared for, and she wasn't.

In my second year, I broke off things with him because I wasn't used to being provided and I felt really bad. I didn't know whether I loved him for him or for his generousity. And I didnt enjoy the feeling of "using" him. Plus, I especially didn't enjoy his family alluding that I was chasing their son when it was the other way round; he was committed to me but because of my background, I was labelled a gold-digger. This really did not sit right with me, and I'm glad I ended things. I was being fair to myself and to my ex.

I realized in the "pursuit" of being "feminine" to get a "provider", I needed to feel my best emotionally and had something to bring to the table, not just my looks.

After reading you ladies' threads, I understood how I got a loving provider unknowingly. I was just being my true self. And I guess whatever my spark was, (mind you, my looks are NOTHING lol. My skin is acne ridden and I'm still looking for solutions that wouldn't break the bank, and I'm short and stumpy) my ex loved it enough to pamper me emotionally and materialistic. (Anna, I was wearing JEANS when he gifted me a diamond ring!) (lmao it's nothing expensive but I'm assuming that's more than she ever gets anyway)

TLDR, her earlier YouTube videos are good if you're a troglodyte like myself who have 0% knowledge on these things, don't buy her course; her website and three day free workshops are painfully obvious a scam, you CAN find a loving provider even if you're not elegant enough, just be yourself!! don't hop into a relationship if you don't love yourself.

Now, I'm currently doing my undergrad thesis and not actively looking for anyone. You ladies made me realize that my degree and honing my skillset will take me further than Anna ever could. Thank you so soo much! x

• Heart

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
I found that weird too. And I am sure she got the date not because of the course per se but she is successful on her own and that's a plus, maybe the course showed her where to look or gave her more confidence but I am sure she could get there on her own. Yet the boyfriend will now find himself a study subject and I don't see how anyone "affluent" would like that. (There are youtubers who add the Bf in but they make money out of it so it's like a job) I don't even understand how Anna's joeseph is fine with her doing that and if she was really in an "old money" circle what she does would raise lots of eyebrows.

As for those who watch her I personally discovered her like two months ago but I was only watching and liking :( old videos where she gives fashion tips and etiquette and there she looks nice. It's only when I followed her insta and got to this thread that I saw the sudden lip blow :p and eyebrows have something too idk she just got not so pretty all of a sudden. (Maybe also realising she is a scam made my brain see her differently idk)
Yes, I used to like her at the beginning as well (meaning late 2018/ very early 2019).

Then suddenly after launching her 1st course she stopped doing live videos for her “students” and completely abandoned the private FB group.

As soon as she got a taste of popularity & “fame”, her personality totally changed. She became conceited, arrogant, unwilling to share info as freely, more calculated, hyper aware of her image to the point where now she has zero personality, is bland/ boring/ predictable/ condescending not to mention is very defensive, aggressive & masculine.

She’s a total snake who is interested in ONE THING only! Conning & deceiving you into thinking she has “the secrets” you’re looking for..when in fact it’s all stuff you can easily find online FOR FREE.

(Nothing new was said here, but I had to say it again anyway).

Last edited:

severedmind

I'd like to thank the universe for @TheMedicine and @laurensanchez for seeing through some of these members. It seems like some of the things being said about Anna are being twisted and then taken personally by some people.

For all genuine members reading -- no one here is denigrating women over 30. No one is saying women over 30 should be married. No one is saying all women over 30 are ugly and wrinkled and damaged goods. Ffs we aren't a bunch of deranged incels here, most if not all of us here are women!! I'm 25 and I certainly don't think in the next 5 years my life is going to reach its conclusion and I will turn into a dried out prune unworthy of existence -- in fact I look forward what awaits me. My life isn't dictated by the Leonardo DiCaprios of the world -- i.e all worthwhile female life ends after 23 years of age.

We bring up looks, age, marriage and behaviour because this is a forum about Anna Bey/Aija Raty whose entire course and teachings are based on those superficial things. If she's going to preach about how (physical) "transformation never ends" and that plastic surgery, fillers and endless beauty treatments are part of the JSB lifestyle then yes -- the quality of her looks will be a topic of discussion. If she preaches about traditional gender roles and how you've failed unless you find a high society wealthy man who worships you and provides a luxury life for you in exchange for nothing from you but your presence -- then yes, we want to see what millionaire aristocrat or heir from old money she's happily married to. Essentially, we want to see proof of her own success in her own teachings, that's basically the entire premise of every thread about her.

And I don't understand defending Anna on the age issue as if she's on your side? The glorification of the ephemeral beauty of (already beautiful) women in their 20s is something we have repeatedly criticized Anna for. It's ultimately an exercise in futlity to base your entire life plan on your looks and effortless ability to attract men (and thus, their money) in your youth. To constantly chase this idea of "transformation never ends" by going on crash diets and injectibles and weird butt procedures all in the hopes of looking like an eternal young doll for rich men. Forget any educational, cultural, spiritual and charitable pursuits, it's all about the image and the subsequent attention and gifts. I thought this point was in agreement? Weird how the message got twisted/derailed by a few members.

• Heart

Gingersnap 29

Seeing that gorgeous woman modeling the dress is so ironic considering how Anna has used loaded terms like "ratchet" to describe Black women in the past. No Anna, she blows you out of the water in that dress

• Heart

J.Tarac

VIP Member
What a disgusting woman, prancing around while the whole world is either into lockdown or practically moving back again.
Indeed a role model, in selfishness.

• Sick

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Anyone with a normal life doesn’t need this many vacations to ‘rest & recharge’. It’s clear that she’s constantly running from herself & that it’s extremely exhausting for her to keep up with her own charade.

When you look at her life objectively, it looks odd to be bouncing around from hotel to hotel.. and all to do what?? She does the same thing every single time. Her trips are absolutely boring! And to be honest, it just makes her look lonely, desperate and homeless. Especially during these times (holidays + pandemic), it just seems incredibly out of place.. like she can’t stand being alone in her own presence.. so she has to run away at whatever expenses.. in order to get “her fix”.

I don’t know about you guys, but my home is my sanctuary. There is no place better than my own bed and home cooked organic food/wine. At her age, why does she seem SO burnt out.. always in constant NEED of another getaway??

Of course, how convenient that NOW she’s trying to pivot from “elegance” to “nature lover” :rolleyes: .. SURE! Now that we’ve blown your cover you can’t even pretend to cover up the fact that your everyday life is LESS THAN AVERAGE. This scammer gets bolder and bolder and people keep eating the sh*t she’s serving!

What a joke her life is!! She shows NOTHING concrete about her everyday life (not talking about empty hotel after empty hotel.. but her true every day LIFE) and yet she dares charge 1K to teach you the “secrets of the elite women”! 😂o_Oo_O LAUGHABLE!

Last edited: