Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leilaer

She only got there cause during lockdown prices are lower. Before she couldnt afford that. Her average JOseph also.

Reactions: 23

Emmajay

At it again, going on vacations when most people are on lock down and can’t even celebrate Christmas properly with their families.

• Angry
  • Sad

TheMedicine

I can't imagine going to a hotel and casually bringing my chairs and lamps, and plants, and family photos to record few mediocre YT videos. This was all done on purpose to lure naive women. This woman is out of her mind.

• Haha

vikka

VIP Member
Ah haaaa...
Very long body n short legs.
explains a lot.
Aija made a few harmless typos, but don't worry y'all, I'm here to fix them:

"1) I don't have the money yet to get my own horse

2) I haven't found a stable yet where the horses are used to being ridden for a bag of carrots & this is a deal breaker for me as I only want to ride for free. So I'm currently stuck & looking for solutions..."

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalander

I am a long time lurker and active on LSA. I had some time and did the reading here. I can clearly see why Anna Scamma is so attractive to so many women and I want to debunk a big myth about her success of 2nd course. Let's start with the money. No, she didn't get 1000 or more subscribers. Discord doesn't count as you could log in by simply using a link which led to a lot or 'lurkers' joining in which later on prompted even as unenlightened creature like her to look into who's there and ban a few members from leaking the access. Also, who can say that the server wasn't shared with some other scamma ;) as there were only couple of tens, mostly 40-50 active members at any given time of the day. The real number of 'students' who purchased are close to 120-130 and I am being generous here. How do I know that? Well, because I've seen the comments before Discord was activated at the very beginning of joining the course and some comments come from the same person or replies. Plus some students did demand a refund and some smart(er) ones, like my source, shared their costs among themselves. But that's a big shhh! On LSA I posted the texts of what this course is all about, plus minus the ones without scripted material below her videos, that also excludes the workbooks and some extra files but as I said - you ladies aren't missing anything. Now why is someone like Anna getting views and students following her? It doesn't take a psychology PhD, though that's helpful ;), to see that women have long complained about 'where have all the good men gone', way before Anna the Scamma become a thing. Women want to believe that there's a shortcut to the rich lifestyle and attracting rich man and that someone holds the secrets to it. Even the smart businesswomen who don't need a man, still want to believe that it simply because it's attractive dream but they were the ones who were the first disappointed with the course and left early (and I hope they got their money back, not because they needed it but just because! as I hear it was difficult for some). Her followers are simply in love with the idea that they are on the right track now and now they are going to attract the man and the lifestyle. Here's one thing that I have not yet seen posted. Anna is creating her clones on purpose - to sabotage girls who might actually have a shot at getting the lifestyle she wanted. That's why she fishes for 'success stories' and tags and likes the good reviews of disillusioned girls like New Rose Glow. And that's why we see her breaking her own teachings so often. It's the same with those bulky, overweight, jealous women attacking Victoria Secret models - hate on the success and try to brainwash the mass for dropping the standards so you might actually then get a chance or at least you won't feel so lonely. Some of the former students of hers are rebranding themselves and actually aren't afraid to look feminine, sensual and elegant at the same time. Anna can only afford second hand or cheapest items with flashy brands because she simply cannot afford it, as she doesn't even own an apartment, yet alone a house! But the worst part is a Stockholm's Syndrome of her students. Now I cannot say exactly what my source said when I pointed out that Anna seems fishy, because it would clearly betray who I am but it goes in the same lines as someone already posted on many platforms - that anna can hustle her scam and this is the fact that some students, who found her dubious, cling as an explanation as to why her material is worth a thousand dollars. I repeat, they actually praise her for her scamming abilities as a coping mechanism not to face the truth that they've been scammed.

• Heart

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Maybe he shares Aija's philosophy and pretends he's got no family at all. Or maybe he lies he's working like a dog, but sends money.
All I know is that those two deserve each other.

Ladies, I'm off for New Year's celebration. I wish you all a great start in the new year. May we all rise stronger and united with our families and communities, working together for better times ahead.
Let's do what we can and mentalize for a less tragic 2021.
Stay well and safe! Don't let negativity win the game.

• Heart

freshcherry

I'm 10000% sure it's a fake. Nobody with her finances would invest several grand in a bag of such weird colour that doesnt much with most of the outfits..
Btw where's the Hermes bag?! Haven't seen it since the day she 'bought' it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Michelle05

Chatty Member
Aija is hilarious with her fake questions to herself 😂 she doesn’t know how to drive or speak French, otherwise, like @JessicaBoop said she would have bragged about it until our ears fell off.

She doesn’t have a social life or any friends except for Lina. She had one lunch with Stina Auer and then they never hung out again after. I’m sure Stinas alarm bells went off loud after meeting Aija.

did you see her “affluent flower arrangement” on Instagram stories? Or should I say she put basic flowers in to a basic vase and went on her ramblings how she loves to arrange flowers and how it’s so feminine.....nature...blablabla... Why she feels this need to EXAGGERATE everything she does?
You put supermarket flowers in a vase, that’s all.

• Haha

itsverynice

Style logic aside, ladies and all the silent readers, please don't ever fly with satin pants in Europe during winter. It's 1 degree in Geneva right now and it falls way below 0 at night. If anything, most of Europe is too cold for satin pants and it's a straight shortcut to catching all kinds of infections and inflammations! I was really shocked once seeing a heavily pregnant woman with a crop top outdoors in Russia and I think warmth and health in winter should be prioritized!

Even if she had a personal driver, not dressing for the season appropriately is so tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

christyyy93

@christyyy93 I simply don't know how you keep your composture.
I can't deal with this kind of minion the way Mother Teresa would like me to. One thing is to be witty, the other is mean. At this part I'm thankful for the way I was raised.
@christyyy93 You are brave enough to put your face out there, speak your mind and heart and deal with these :poop:y people. Don't let such words put you down. Everyone, the big and (mostly) the small are important, special and unique, no matter what they do and where they're from.
And anyone who thinks Aija is chic and sexy is blatantly out of their minds.

View attachment 361785
Thank you. I am fine. Somebody wrote me there that I am filming in front of cracked wall in a dark room in a grey sweater. I laughed. Yes my apartment aint fancy and I Dont need to act otherwise. I am fine with it and I like my sweater. Again obviously these comment coming from her minions and very sad people. I said what I wanted to say and that is what matters to me.

• Heart

laurensanchez

VIP Member
Style logic aside, ladies and all the silent readers, please don't ever fly with satin pants in Europe during winter. It's 1 degree in Geneva right now and it falls way below 0 at night. If anything, most of Europe is too cold for satin pants and it's a straight shortcut to catching all kinds of infections and inflammations! I was really shocked once seeing a heavily pregnant woman with a crop top outdoors in Russia and I think warmth and health in winter should be prioritized!

Even if she had a personal driver, not dressing for the season appropriately is so tacky.
She probably changed into sweatpants for the flight, I believe she takes photos of outfits that are impractical and not necessarily what she wears. That pajama and sneakers/trainers combo looked like she had really given up on life, so maybe it is her true mental state shining through.

• Haha
I think someone should email Four Seasons enquiring about influencer packages and whether you can rent a room. When they reply with “we’re too good a hotel to do that” send them Anna’s pictures and say that you’ve seen it done here.

• Haha
  • Heart

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
Why is she always so defensive to comments 🥴
She’s very passive aggressive! Preaches all day about “femininity” but her bitter and masculine energy cannot be hidden no matter how hard she tries.

This is why she prefers to shut people up and delete them all together, because she knows that if she truly expressed what was on her mind.. her mask would fall and the charade would be over!!

• Heart

CherryBerry25

VIP Member
I am talking about Africa

and if Anna's students are poor and naive, low educated, how do they afford to pay this rubbish course? Are they starving? of someone pays it
Most of her audience is not living in utter poverty. A good chunk of them just seem to be super young (late teens, early twenties).

Even for the young ones without a job, $1,000 isn’t that much if you have a credit card. For what they THINK they’re getting out of the course, I’m sure they wouldn’t mind selling some of their belongings to raise some money. What a waste!! 🗑

$1,000 for self-improvement can actually go a long way, if you use it wisely! There’s so much FREE content on YouTube. It would be best spent on a few good books re: the topics you want to level-up on, plus new make-up & brushes + hair care & skincare items, a few good basic wardrobe pieces, an online workout course to get you motivated (if you need the personal 1:1 help), a book or two on finance and organizing your budget etc.

There are SO MANY creative alternatives that will give you a lot more for your money! With a little bit of confidence & self-discipline you can even create your own course which will be 1000x better than hers because you will actually share REAL info and your ACTUAL personal journey instead of the fantasy made-up crap and stolen pics she uses.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Birdseed2

VIP Member
I think the travelling during a pandemic does put off a lot of people. But I also think that those who are impressed are also the people who don't do their due diligence and waste money on her course. She should have just stuck to YouTube videos and sold merch and not tried to scam all these poor women. In the long run I think she could have done very well but she messed it up by being too greedy.
Yes. She should have remained at $200. No body would be bothered. After all $200 is the expected price for low info entry level to a topic from an IG guru. But over 1 k, when you claim the value is even more than 1k... lols. And during a crisis.

then taking peoples money to go holiday.
Black heart. Thick face.

J.Tarac

VIP Member
Can you all imagine Four Season's staff watching her come and go and carry those decor pieces around, in and out of the room? I wonder if she demanded one of them to "help" her give the room a more like home vibe. It's so stupid!

• Haha