Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandainthecity

You all are 100% right about her charity post. I've never ever seen her promote charity on her platforms (correct me if I'm wrong), and out of nowhere she decides to support one. And she doesn't even clarify if she herself donated something.
Hey as long as I remember she was posting in her stories about fires in Australia and explosion in Beirut. I think she donated something to Beirut but not sure.

Nvny

It is such a shame this Charlotte girl hang out with Aija and support her even tho it is online friendship only. I liked her appearance and style regardless of her horrible singing.

Attachments

Katya_S

Yes definitely there something wrong with these girls. Not typical 20-25 year old students partying and hanging with friends. They are not provocative actually they dress as women in their 50s which is so strange (though stylish I must say). Got exactly the same vibe from the shorter one. Though they don’t have a big following they act very snobbish (or is it they reply only to potential customers?). I found it strange she didn’t interact with me because my Instagram is quite similar (followers, likes etc), I mean it is not that they have a fan base and get thousand of messages.

nicehat

Which girl? Xxx
This Anna Bey. She has other names (?), as I've read this thread diagonally. She kind of put me off by the videos alone and reading this thread diagonally put me off completely all things considering. Not a good look.

I want to fix my style before I graduate and I found some rec lists on reddit about "classy" fashion bloggers. Not really interested on this one after watching some videos as its more crass than class, but since people here say she's russian, I asked if anyone knows fashion bloggers that live in SP or Moscow. I visited last year and it's really pretty, would watch vlogs taking place there for sure.

You are angry. :unsure: I asked a simple question. You don't know or don't want to respond, that's your choice. I did nothing to warrant being insulted though.

Last edited:

joannaB78

Yes definitely there something wrong with these girls. Not typical 20-25 year old students partying and hanging with friends. They are not provocative actually they dress as women in their 50s which is so strange (though stylish I must say). Got exactly the same vibe from the shorter one. Though they don’t have a big following they act very snobbish (or is it they reply only to potential customers?). I found it strange she didn’t interact with me because my Instagram is quite similar (followers, likes etc), I mean it is not that they have a fan base and get thousand of messages.
what is their IG handle?