Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe anyone who feels Swedish has the “right” to call themselves Swedish no matter what your heritage or story is, we are an inclusive country but Anna has on many occasions talked bad about Sweden, our culture in particular, our people, our so called 50/50 mentality that really comes from gender equality in the the eyes of the law, economy, in the workplace and in the non written cultural laws.
Nobody cares if a man wants to be a stay at home dad in sweden and nobody expects a woman to do all the housework just because she’s a woman.
But Anna doesn’t want to mention this, she just has tunnel vision and goes on and on non stop about that the man should pay for her no matter what in all situations.
She wants the positive perception of being Swedish instead of Russian but she then trashes the rest about being Swedish.
Fully agree on all points!

Reactions: 3
Phodkhast #8 - 7 Things I Wish I Knew in My 20s

In another failed attempt to be relatable, Anna Bey nee Aija Raty, fills 53 minutes of airtime with things she wishes she knew in her 20s - before diving in Anna admits there are WAAAY more than 7 things she wishes she knew, however she wants to keep this episode “short and digestible”.

The intro for the podcast is like a bad sales pitch for a self-transformation course: Anna wants to help people become a better person. Looking back, she wishes she knew these things earlier to have her successes earlier in life. She blabs on and on about tit, as she is prone to do, no regrets, everything happens for a reason - just get to the bleeping point Anna!

Anna’s really passionate about “Transformation” (ie. MONEY) in the School of Affluence, so she blabs about your past, your patterns, self-growth - really laying down the foundations for selling her next course and alluding that she is an “expert in her field”…

Without further ado, here are the basic knowledge drops that can be found on Pinterest: (and times may be off as I listened to 1.5x podcast because it's just so goddamn boring)

05:00 - #1 “It’s OKAY to be DISLIKED” I suppose Anna is currently struggling with not being accepted and liked by all. Apparently she lost sleep over people not liking her. Then she tries to make you “set yourself free” by repeating that “it’s okay when people don’t like you”

09:20 - #2 “Men who GHOST, Adios Amigo” Anna urges women not to be desperate (but she’s not shaming!) giggles nervously about making more mistakes while fixing other mistakes…. goes back to point #1 - we hate being rejected… Anna goes off on tangents about women accepting men’s wrong behaviour…. set boundaries - she reads a “message from a follower” about chasing a man…. I think it’s made up - it’s never the woman’s fault if the man’s ghosted, Anna brings up “the famous Miranda quote from sex and the city, ‘He’s not that into you’”… it’s a goddamn dating and relationship book Anna. She then states that dating should be like a competition (maybe, The Bachelor?) with multiple "candidates"... OKAY

21:20 - #3 “Why Didn’t She Start Earlier with Therapy?” Anna doesn’t care if YOU don’t care about therapy, she doesn’t care, she doesn’t care if you’re sick of hearing about therapy, she doesn’t care! She never regrets, but she does regret not going to therapy earlier. Apparently her therapist is to blame for everything in her life now, as when she needs support she goes to therapy. Therapy, therapy, therapy….

25:30 - #4 “Be careful who you become friends with” Anna Bey recommends to always be on your watch, but not in “paranoid mode” when it comes to making friends. >> Anna, LOOK IN THE MIRROR - you attract what you put out - you’re a crappy person who attracts crappy friends. You’re welcome. >> The rambling here is incessant about human beings and friends and intuition…

32:40 - #5 “Ladies it’s not about being the prettiest woman in the room, it’s truly about being the most irresistible one” It’s about confidence, charisma, charm, etc… In our 20s we’re insecure…. “don’t forget, people like different things” Anna’s wisdom knows no bounds. Don’t forget - we need to work on our inner self (and luckily she has a course to help you with this!)

37:00 - #6 “Wish she knew more about Elegance, and that Elegance is NOT just for Old People” - we “*all* know that Anna is the modern elegance spokesperson” She actually “developed” different Elegant Style Personalities (she created a quiz! fun, right?) Go to stylepersonalityquiz.com to find a style personality that YOU are - and so she can get your email for future course drops!!!! Also, that link takes you to: https://www.messenger.com/t/annabeyofficial (which states she’s a “personal coach”)- And you click “Get Started” to get a real link. OK… FUNNEL MARKETING >> don’t do it, it’s a trap!

42:10 - #7 “You don’t have to stress about Mr Right and *when* he will COME…” Anna again is so far removed from reality of the modern woman - the modern woman is not desperate, we’re too busy in our careers, making friends, and creating experiences… Very old school way of thinking Anna…Anna shares a SECRET: The tool Anna uses to get over the stress of waiting for Mr Right, “Anna Bey Hack”: GO TO AN ASTROLOGIST. So not only THERAPY but also obsessed with ASTROLOGY and how planets influence us and our lives.

49:40 - I’m Anna Bey and I’m casual and want us to connect on a casual conversation about different viewpoints… Course is still closed, but get on the waiting list to notify when we open up doors - subscribe on youtube! subscribe to the podcast!

“School of Affluence” is mentioned: 2
Plain Jane mentioned: 1 time
Therapy is mentioned: 47 times

Anna Bey is also putting out the message that as she’s older, she’s wiser and somehow “better” than when she was younger.
Oh my god, I don’t know how longer I can do this. It’s mind-numbing. She rambles and goes off on tangents - and I can just picture the females who are listening to this going “OMG she’s SO right!” and my eyes are just rolling out of my head.

** I listen to so many other podcasts that actually provide a point of view and teach me something, or bring up a point of view, in 30 mins or less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

In another failed attempt to be relatable, Anna Bey nee Aija Raty, fills 53 minutes of airtime with things she wishes she knew in her 20s - before diving in Anna admits there are WAAAY more than 7 things she wishes she knew, however she wants to keep this episode “short and digestible”.

The intro for the podcast is like a bad sales pitch for a self-transformation course: Anna wants to help people become a better person. Looking back, she wishes she knew these things earlier to have her successes earlier in life. She blabs on and on about tit, as she is prone to do, no regrets, everything happens for a reason - just get to the bleeping point Anna!

Anna’s really passionate about “Transformation” (ie. MONEY) in the School of Affluence, so she blabs about your past, your patterns, self-growth - really laying down the foundations for selling her next course and alluding that she is an “expert in her field”…

Without further ado, here are the basic knowledge drops that can be found on Pinterest: (and times may be off as I listened to 1.5x podcast because it's just so goddamn boring)

05:00 - #1 “It’s OKAY to be DISLIKED” I suppose Anna is currently struggling with not being accepted and liked by all. Apparently she lost sleep over people not liking her. Then she tries to make you “set yourself free” by repeating that “it’s okay when people don’t like you”

09:20 - #2 “Men who GHOST, Adios Amigo” Anna urges women not to be desperate (but she’s not shaming!) giggles nervously about making more mistakes while fixing other mistakes…. goes back to point #1 - we hate being rejected… Anna goes off on tangents about women accepting men’s wrong behaviour…. set boundaries - she reads a “message from a follower” about chasing a man…. I think it’s made up - it’s never the woman’s fault if the man’s ghosted, Anna brings up “the famous Miranda quote from sex and the city, ‘He’s not that into you’”… it’s a goddamn dating and relationship book Anna. She then states that dating should be like a competition (maybe, The Bachelor?) with multiple "candidates"... OKAY

21:20 - #3 “Why Didn’t She Start Earlier with Therapy?” Anna doesn’t care if YOU don’t care about therapy, she doesn’t care, she doesn’t care if you’re sick of hearing about therapy, she doesn’t care! She never regrets, but she does regret not going to therapy earlier. Apparently her therapist is to blame for everything in her life now, as when she needs support she goes to therapy. Therapy, therapy, therapy….

25:30 - #4 “Be careful who you become friends with” Anna Bey recommends to always be on your watch, but not in “paranoid mode” when it comes to making friends. >> Anna, LOOK IN THE MIRROR - you attract what you put out - you’re a crappy person who attracts crappy friends. You’re welcome. >> The rambling here is incessant about human beings and friends and intuition…

32:40 - #5 “Ladies it’s not about being the prettiest woman in the room, it’s truly about being the most irresistible one” It’s about confidence, charisma, charm, etc… In our 20s we’re insecure…. “don’t forget, people like different things” Anna’s wisdom knows no bounds. Don’t forget - we need to work on our inner self (and luckily she has a course to help you with this!)

37:00 - #6 “Wish she knew more about Elegance, and that Elegance is NOT just for Old People” - we “*all* know that Anna is the modern elegance spokesperson” She actually “developed” different Elegant Style Personalities (she created a quiz! fun, right?) Go to stylepersonalityquiz.com to find a style personality that YOU are - and so she can get your email for future course drops!!!! Also, that link takes you to: https://www.messenger.com/t/annabeyofficial (which states she’s a “personal coach”)- And you click “Get Started” to get a real link. OK… FUNNEL MARKETING >> don’t do it, it’s a trap!

42:10 - #7 “You don’t have to stress about Mr Right and *when* he will COME…” Anna again is so far removed from reality of the modern woman - the modern woman is not desperate, we’re too busy in our careers, making friends, and creating experiences… Very old school way of thinking Anna…Anna shares a SECRET: The tool Anna uses to get over the stress of waiting for Mr Right, “Anna Bey Hack”: GO TO AN ASTROLOGIST. So not only THERAPY but also obsessed with ASTROLOGY and how planets influence us and our lives.

49:40 - I’m Anna Bey and I’m casual and want us to connect on a casual conversation about different viewpoints… Course is still closed, but get on the waiting list to notify when we open up doors - subscribe on youtube! subscribe to the podcast!

Anna Bey is also putting out the message that as she’s older, she’s wiser and somehow “better” than when she was younger.
Oh my god, I don’t know how longer I can do this. It’s mind-numbing. She rambles and goes off on tangents - and I can just picture the females who are listening to this going “OMG she’s SO right!” and my eyes are just rolling out of my head.

** I listen to so many other podcasts that actually provide a point of view and teach me something, or bring up a point of view, in 30 mins or less.
Explain to me why the course is always "closed" and on "waiting list"?

She already copied and pasted and recorded the material. Why isn't the course open all the time? She doesn't interact with students or answer their questions, so in fact the course can run indefinitely with no need for Anna to do any work, while she banks the students' cash. This waiting list nonsense is an artificial method to make you feel like you are missing out on something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Explain to me why the course is always "closed" and on "waiting list"?

She already copied and pasted and recorded the material. Why isn't the course open all the time? She doesn't interact with students or answer their questions, so in fact the course can run indefinitely with no need for Anna to do any work, while she banks the students' cash. This waiting list nonsense is an artificial method to make you feel like you are missing out on something.
Dan Lok told me he did it to make it seem more exclusive, same reason he claims limited seats, but fills his own courses with pre-planned questions from planted student accounts and have multiple discord servers for the same run of the course :)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is this a new one? I just went on facebook to check. Looks so fake. But something else. Is it just me or is the mod/admin list getting smaller? It seems like half of them are fake accounts!? Is someone in the SOA group? I am not so I cannot check there.
Iri n Laia both are real people.

It baffles me how many opportunities of real growth she's been wasting. Her whole life, actually. By growing up in Sweden and letting the chance of excellent free education slip off of her hands, then going to Italy to study Italian (at first), giving it up to hunt men and now no longer being able to speak it properly, then going to Malta... Where she could have studied other languages as well (including English), but decided that a party life suited her better. Then London... Another great place to level-up through education. She's just plain stupid!
Anyone with such history should be enough for the ladies out there to run to the hills instead of welcoming them into their lives and taking as an example to be followed.
If you all need help to get your lives back on track, there are real professionals, with real degrees and certificates... But you all want the easy ride. Makes me thing the majority that follows Aija are just like her.
Everybody (seems so) knows that looks won't get you far. The strategy she promotes hurts bad in the end. I mean, just take a good look at her!
The radical notion that one can level up without a man (through career or education) must have escaped her ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Olivia still a mod for the Main group?
Do you mean ABeys El Ladies Lounge? I don't recall seeing any Olivia moderator there.
As of today, the mods are:

Anna Bey, Anna Bey II, Anna Dancer, Louise Law, and then from the screenshot Sophie SOA, Victoria SOA, Rebecca, Iri, and Laia

Interesting fact... once you click on Anna Dancer's profile, it says that she created the group in Jan 2016! The portrait image looks like a very facetuned image of Anna. All the public posts are tagging girls on Instagram, inviting to visit the JSB and creating buzz for jetsetbabe blog. Essentially you're running a group and out of 8 moderators, at least 3-4 are your alter egos :D

Also... 2014 vs 2019. What happens on the internet, stays on the internet.

Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg it's obvious that several of the elegant lady lounge moderators are just anna. Who would make their timeline pic Anna LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also... 2014 vs 2019. What happens on the internet, stays on the internet.
The "only strippers wear platform shoes" video is still up. As is the one where she describes herself as a Swedish person of Russian descent (now preferring to deny she has any Russian ancestry.) As is the one where she shows off a favourite Zara top (now preferring to deny she has ever shopped at Zara.) If you're going to change your tune at least delete the earlier videos?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The "only strippers wear platform shoes" video is still up. As is the one where she describes herself as a Swedish person of Russian descent (now preferring to deny she has any Russian ancestry.) As is the one where she shows off a favourite Zara top (now preferring to deny she has ever shopped at Zara.) If you're going to change your tune at least delete the earlier videos?
Most likely kept up since:
they are pretty "resource intensive" to produce
conflicting information allows her audience to cherry-pick whatever tickles their fancy and her to refer to it in the future if someone claims something else
they bring in money in ads
or she doesn't give a damn anymore

Reactions: 2
Omg it's obvious that several of the elegant lady lounge moderators are just anna. Who would make their timeline pic Anna LOL
That was my thoughts too lol! Its very obvious.
Is Olivia still a mod for the Main group?
Exactly Olivia! I knew there were more girls. Just forgot the name. She is ukrainian or so right? I wonder if the ex mods would join in here.... I can imagine they have a lot of tea!!

Reactions: 2

Normally after a 30 min talk, as a listener, you should be able to summarize few key takeaways. It was just endless ramblings & basically it’s what she talks about all the time. As a good speaker, the speech needs to flow & transition in a smooth manner. She is all over the place. I listened to all her episodes with open mind hoping that she will improve but I am disappointed. Her vocabulary is extremely limited for a person who calls him/herself “coach”.

Now I fully understand why she hardly conducts live talk with her students. She definitely cannot carry Q&A as she heavily relies on scripts (for sure she has a script, and it’s a lousy one) and she definitely knows it herself. If she wants to sustain her positioning as a coach, she should really consider 1) go for English class; 2) take up public speaking course. [Hi Anna, if you are reading, I am giving free advices.] For the first 10 min, definitely sounds like she is talking to Tattle. I am on 35 min mark, I have to stop listening. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 13
To be honest when I first discovered Anna I really liked her. She seemed different and refreshing, talking about etiquette and elegance etc.I thought for a while about purchasing her course but somehow deep inside of me she never convinced me 100%.There was something fake about her dunno what.But major reason why I was suspicious was the fact that she had boyfriend who didn't mind her doing content which she does and I was convinced that is much better to spend 300$ on investing into myself than giving it to her (it's her message after all,invest in yourself).But I also have to say that my mother bought me first etiquette book when I was 11.Someone said that majority of the things she's teaching are available online for free. There are libraries, used book shops and plenty of other ways of getting much more abundant knowledge on things she's preaching. For less than 100$ you will get extensive knowledge. Etiquette is different in UK,France or USA.But kindness and respect are always no.1 wherever you go and they take you far. When it comes to Sweden I have to say that while studying there I did all kinds of hard work like elderly cafe,working with disabled,warehouse and cleaning. In same time my Swedish friends were children of rich and influential people,they always told me that they liked my work ethics and Iwas always treated an equal.I used to clean for this family who helped me to land first proper job after studies. When it comes to Swedish guys there are quite few who are willing to spend on women. Mostly they are ugly and old but there are some young ones too.I always had impression that they were trying to make you submissive and to treat you badly. That's why they are importing Thai sex workers as wives.I observed how they behave with Thais and I noticed that quite few of them treat them badly.I also noticed a lot of Swedish women dating immigrants because they spend much more money on them.Somewhere I have read that Aija wants to be famous that's why she's doing plenty of stuff she does.I somehow got feeling that Tattle will help achieve that goal :D.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.