Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some words about the medical detox "spa". In Austria and Germany these fasting or detoxing medical spas are quite popular with stressed middle aged managers and bored middle aged ladies. So you actually can meet really interesting people there - but of course NOT during Corona times when the numbers are rising from day to day and when everyone with some feeling of responsibility stays home and minimizes their social contacts. But I already know that Anna lives in her own universe.

But in normal times it is really a thing: There are some medical spas which are very, very expensive and exclusive (the German Buchinger Klinik is the most prestigeous; they have even one in Marbella, so if you think Germany or Austria are too cold to fast you go there :D ; there are different fasting approaches, some are more modern and some are rather strange. But each fasting system and clinic has its own clientele) My husband went to one in Germany last year - pre Corona - for ten days. He went for a Schroth Kur (a strange approach) - almost no real food, getting packed like a mummy in cold wet drapes in the middle of the night, every night, by a nurse (and getting a panic button), dry fasting on some days BUT a white wine on some other evenings allowed.) On the dry fasting days he went for a "walk" with some new friends, a privatier and the owner of a chocolate company (in real) in to the city to get some proper drinks and meals :ROFLMAO: It is not a coincidence that in these cities where there are many of these medical spa hotels, there are also many single bars and clubs for "older" folks. Personally I plan to stay at Buchinger clinic for twenty-one days the first summer when all my children are finally at high school (like I said, it is something for middle aged ladies :D).
So, yes, affluent people go there, but definitely not the jet set.

Reactions: 16
Speaking of long term, wonder where she will run to next...she has a habit of changing identities like most scammers.

Next evolution. Ethnicity: Asian. Name: Anna Wok. Persona: Chinese herbal medicine guru. Blood cupping offered for a fee.
Anna Wok...im dying 😂....I’m quite surprised she hasn’t visited The United States yet, the golden dream for all aspiring mailorder brides/“”eNtRePrEnEurS””.
Maybe it was always too expensive for her before she started scamming women or immigration wouldn’t let her in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched her recent IG story...it's boring af. As somebody who's following many health and nutrition accounts on insta, I really have to say, that her content is by far the most monotonous!!! No passion, no love for detail, no background knowledge...just the same tedious obvious statements (n):cautious:

And a bit off topic - does anybody else here think that her nose job turned out awful?! This is the one thing I keep on thinking when she makes her close up IG stories..and I'm not even starting with her hideous eyebrows!!! Why would anybody want to look constantly surprised or like the evil step mom from snow white?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anna Wok...im dying 😂....I’m quite surprised she hasn’t visited The United States yet, the golden dream for all aspiring mailorder brides/“”eNtRePrEnEurS””.
Maybe it was always too expensive for her before she started scamming women or immigration wouldn’t let her in?
I have many American friends. If she ever tries it they will rip her to shreds. It's much easier to find out people's info there. Here in Europe/UK we have data protection. I have seen some hair raising exposes on American wannabe gurus to the point where people were investigated by the IRS and brought Federal charges.

The US is a whole different ballgame, the big leagues.

Love my mixed metaphors lol. Remember I said she's playing checkers/draughts. America is international chess.

Reactions: 14
Perhaps she‘ll go to Turkey? She seemed to like it there and the weather is warmer than Geneva. Living costs also lower than Geneva. And perhaps she can wrap a man there around her finger who is into blondes
Where should she go? She failed in London, she doesn‘t speak French to try out Paris, concurrence too high in Monaco, New York too expensive, for LA she‘s way too ugly - so really curious where she ends up

Reactions: 7
Perhaps she‘ll go to Turkey? She seemed to like it there and the weather is warmer than Geneva. Living costs also lower than Geneva. And perhaps she can wrap a man there around her finger who is into blondes
Where should she go? She failed in London, she doesn‘t speak French to try out Paris, concurrence too high in Monaco, New York too expensive, for LA she‘s way too ugly - so really curious where she ends up
And too old for Russia!!!! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wherever she goes, I hope very much that she soon finds a guy really rich and generous who marries her under the condition that she stops social media once and for all. Please Santa, That is my wish for Christmas :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You know what boost your immune system even more, Anna? EATING PROPERLY
This whole thing is awful in my eyes (moreover due the way she displays it) and yet she makes it look like it's almost a heaven on earth experience. Need more proof she's a first-timer in 98% of everything she shows?

Reactions: 9
Wherever she goes, I hope very much that she soon finds a guy really rich and generous who marries her under the condition that she stops social media once and for all. Please Santa, That is my wish for Christmas :ROFLMAO:
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want anna to continue
Please, show that "Pricy" menu
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is fun, sooooo much fun

Okay, I will stop my crappy songs now :)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Anna ´s affluent stories is a huge part missing out and for me the proof that she is just a wanna be.... When you are in a certain circle in society you have to entertain. It is not an option. It is vital. You are invited and you invite back. It is the wife ´s business to organize everything around this. I remember a story where Anna shopped Zalto and Villeroy& Boch glasses, Robbe Berkling cutlery etc. That moment I thought, Finally she will show her table and her entertaining skills, but no. Nothing. She could show her table settings or her menu etc without posting who and where. But I guess her Zalto glasses are living a bored life in her dusty cupboard.
Going to Hermes and other brand events is rather something for the Ladies and those who work in the Blogger/Fashion/PR and Influencer world. But even this would be good for Anna - if she would attend.
Being on board of museums, theaters, libraries, historical societies, other charities, bonus if you have your own charity, etc. is the networking stage for the upper class. The husband ´s or your family ´s name and money are the ticket but it is you who has to work it.
I bet she bought the Zalto glasses for showing in social media and then returned them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don't remember the brand as at that time I wasn't following her that closely but distinctly remember her shopping for glasses when she moved to Geneva. It was weird in retrospect - why did we never see her set the table? Show the decor? Most normal women even if they are not homemakers love to make their space their own. In fact men love it too, when they get a wife or girlfriend to move in the whole living space gets an upgrade. Very suspicious overall. It may have been a ploy to show her "knowledge" about eleguntt glasses or whatever but if so it was half arsed.

• Heart
In Anna ´s affluent stories is a huge part missing out and for me the proof that she is just a wanna be.... When you are in a certain circle in society you have to entertain. It is not an option. It is vital. You are invited and you invite back. It is the wife ´s business to organize everything around this. I remember a story where Anna shopped Zalto and Villeroy& Boch glasses, Robbe Berkling cutlery etc. That moment I thought, Finally she will show her table and her entertaining skills, but no. Nothing. She could show her table settings or her menu etc without posting who and where. But I guess her Zalto glasses are living a bored life in her dusty cupboard.
Going to Hermes and other brand events is rather something for the Ladies and those who work in the Blogger/Fashion/PR and Influencer world. But even this would be good for Anna - if she would attend.
Being on board of museums, theaters, libraries, historical societies, other charities, bonus if you have your own charity, etc. is the networking stage for the upper class. The husband ´s or your family ´s name and money are the ticket but it is you who has to work it.
Agree. Mostly even if you dont want to reveal your social circle or social events how about charity? I never seen her ONCE mention any good deeds or generous actions for others who are less fortunate . Plus she IS an influencer so AT LEAST she should use her platform once or twice for better cause than her own pockets.

( Laydeeeezzzz pls don’t count on me to make a new thread tonight. I hope I will be out ... hopefully even until after 9pm.😜😜😜)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hmm, these recent pics of her.. 😏 All that fasting.. especially at the pace she’s doing it is not helping her skin elasticity. This ‘all or nothing’ mindset as well as obsessive tendencies (going to the extreme) are not very beneficial and often seem to backfire.

1606241322913.jpeg

1606241271701.jpeg

Also, this is another thing that irks me about her. Why the NEED to always come across as a ‘know it all’? She admits it’s her first time doing all these treatments.. so why have this air about you like you’re preaching (again) to your minions as the person who KNOWS BEST.. tilting her head and raising her eyebrow saying: “I guess this is how you invest in your health”. Look at me, I’m such a good example of how to live like the affluent. Does she not realize how UNSOPHISTICATED she sounds?!?

P.S. See her text.. simple dumb grammatical mistakes. Too damn lazy to care.
1606240829697.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Anna does not look anywhere near "bougie" as she claims and her recent pictures show the reality.

As we are already at 49th page, what will be the name of the next thread?

Reactions: 6
She looks like one of those old Russian ladies that have gotten too much Botox and plastic surgery done to prevent gravity from dragging their saggy faces down and trying to erase any remnants of their miserable lives with their ingrained frowning expressions.
And she’s only 34/35! 😏 Anna puts so much emphasis on the physical body.. and in the end she doesn't look very youthful or happy herself.

Sad part is, many of the women that follow her are super young and will probably interpret her behavior as, ‘Oh this is just part of what it means to be affluent’.. which won’t do them any favors and will probably end up creating confusion, anxiety and depression in the long run.

For me, this is the opposite of self-love. It’s almost like she doesn’t respect her body’s limits and just keeps pushing and pushing. (Preaches about femininity but always gravitates towards masculine behaviors).

Extreme fasting, a surge of new treatments on your body back-to-back, walking outside in the freezing cold, isolating yourself to deal with whatever ‘medical issue’ she’s talking about.. That’s a lot of stress on your body and the opposite of what a lot of ancient medicine-type treatments recommend.. like staying warm, enjoying some tea & chicken soup, being with your loved ones which actually produces OxyContin, dopamine & serotonin.. Incredibly beneficial to the immune system.

Reactions: 20
And she’s only 34/35! 😏 Anna puts so much emphasis on the physical body.. and in the end she doesn't look very youthful or happy herself.

Sad part is, many of the women that follow her are super young and will probably interpret her behavior as, ‘Oh this is just part of what it means to be affluent’.. which won’t do them any favors and will probably end up creating confusion, anxiety and depression in the long run.

For me, this is the opposite of self-love. It’s almost like she doesn’t respect her body’s limits and just keeps pushing and pushing. (Preaches about femininity but always gravitates towards masculine behaviors).

Extreme fasting, a surge of new treatments on your body back-to-back, walking outside in the freezing cold, isolating yourself to deal with whatever ‘medical issue’ she’s talking about.. That’s a lot of stress on your body and the opposite of what a lot of ancient medicine-type treatments recommend.. like staying warm, enjoying some tea & chicken soup, being with your loved ones which actually produces OxyContin, dopamine & serotonin.. Incredibly beneficial to the immune system.
What loved ones does she have? lol We certainly have never SEEN any.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.