Anna Bey #7 School of Affluence Fraud - Aija Raty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone get the side parting thing?

why?

maybe in her case, it’s to cover up her lack of hair (depth).

I think it’s childish.

A dry fast sums up how far she takes this.
If she is doing all this to look young, in order to attract a man - why is she working all the time? Where is her man?

is she hunting?
“Dating”?

as far as I can see she is intent on making money (herself). Why is she dry fasting if her main goal is to make money.

the man doesn’t seem to be even a secondary goal.

Reactions: 6
Hm, I don't know exactly how it works on Instagram, but if that's the case, shouldn't she make it clear and say that she is being sponsored?
She also claimed in one of her story, I don't know exactly what it was, but she said that she always makes clear if a story/post is sponsored.
But actually who knows and it's quite foolish to trust her.

Reactions: 9
I recall someone DM'ing me about her claiming to never accept sponsorships since "she doesn't need the money" and her primary business being her ladies. I was highly sceptical of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The comment section under the new video is on fire! Even here people notice and comment how she is deleting negative comments. Guess deleting comments destroy the appetite, should be easier or Anna to hold on to her „medical“ diet

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The fasting and "meals" that she is showing on her account...very irresponsible to be promoting this kind of behavior to her (often very young) viewers. I don't care if she "has a doctor overseeing her"

Reactions: 17
It may be a coincidence - probably is - but it's quite funny how she posts another story on how this diet is just temporary and she doesn't want to advertise it or recommend it to anyone blah blah blah

Maybe it really is just a coincidence that she clarified it after my post, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me at all given how insecure and controlling this woman is. I actually think she follows this thread.

Reactions: 10
The fasting and "meals" that she is showing on her account...very irresponsible to be promoting this kind of behavior to her (often very young) viewers. I don't care if she "has a doctor overseeing her"
We‘ve figured out that she is very inconsistent with what she shares and what she keeps private. She overshares on stuff she should really keep to herself

Reactions: 11
But she does!
We've been noticing such behaviour for a couple of threads. Someone points something out and then, almost rightaway, she corrects herself or adopts what's said.
By the way, she's making me hate potatoes and I am a potato lover.

Reactions: 13
Her emsculpting sessions - does this mean she‘ll start posting „progress“ pics of her ass?
If she wants to grow it bigger she only needs to eat

Reactions: 4
Still waiting for someone to expose the fraud angle. That she don’t have any right to claim what she claim about her social n economic “CreDentieAls”.

Thank you Coco, for your insight and sharing your experiences. You’re a gem.

Reactions: 3
Does she also not realise that it’s not elegant to be such a negative dark hearted individual? Further reflected in the thumbnail for 6 out of her last 10 YouTube vids having a photo of her face twisted in a face of disgust.

maybe add some positivity to your channel Anna instead of saying all the things people shouldn’t do (which you end up doing all the time anyway as shown by your Instagram stories and the way you behave in your Instagram lives - maybe that’s why you don’t do Instagram lives anymore cos you realised how masculine and awful you come across in comparison to the elegant ladies you have on there with you).

very hypocritical of her as well to be saying never returning favours makes people reject you. Her memory is very short, seeing as that other pink pill YouTuber gave her a lot of advice and tips on running these courses yet she wouldn’t even give the pink pill lady a shout out on her Instagram!

Reactions: 15
Aija, it's not ratchet women who are staining your brand, but the grimaces you make in every thumbnail.
(But thanks for the Sunday laugh.)

Reactions: 12
Aija, it's not ratchet women who are staining your brand, but the grimaces you make in every thumbnail.
(But thanks for the Sunday laugh.)
Literally it’s like there’s an invisible pile of poo under her nose in video thumbnails.
She’s so negative and her heart is so twisted it’s difficult to hide

I won’t watch the videos, everything about her to too ick. And the worst part is how everything with her is so negative! Dear Anna, I thought you practiced LOA. It’s about being positive! I mean, you are positively negative so.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.