Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know if anyone is actually doing anything to her like a lawsuit or something? I'm not sure how progressive it would be at this point but it would definitely make A LOT of these so called "Gurus" think twice before coming up with a bogus program.

Just my thoughts
A lawsuit against Anna? On what ground?
She promises fluff and delivers fluff - it is up to you how much you are willing to pay for this. She has even a money back policy, which was used by some.

Reactions: 10
She promises fluff and delivers fluff - it is up to you how much you are willing to pay for this. She has even a money back policy, which was used by some.
Also there was this “cannot guarantee “ BS stated somewhere in legal terms (if I remember correctly someone posted about it in one of our 6 threads)

Reactions: 7
Does she own a company or she works as a freelancer? Does anyone now any details?

Reactions: 1
Honesty, ladies. If there are any of Anna’s fans lurking here I give you some simple advice:
- Get an education. Not some BS diploma like hers, but something to get you a career.
- Build a career. Some sectors are more male-dominated and you may help find a husband (but avoid dating anyone at work).
- Be groomed. I mean washing your face and brushing your hair.
- Have hobbies and interests and passions.
- Read and follow current affairs.
- Even if you transform yourself into a mini-Bey, you will not get a rich man. Dating rich men is exhausting. Trust me, I know. Many don’t have their tit together and are single because they want to play the field. It’s unlikely you’ll tame them. As others have said, if you do date them be prepared for numerous cancellations and let downs and other women.
- Stop following BS gurus like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just her selling the bs course is probably not enough for a lawsuit. But sharing books illegally in the fb group or using other peoples pictures and claiming she has the copyright.. Oh well, she could get into serious trouble for that.

Reactions: 10
Guys! I am adoring you now even more knowing that your intelligent minds can entertain a thought (with or) without accepting it. After all, we are discussing here gossipy and not political content. You are the first forum where community is so level headed <3

Hence I will share another MGTOW -reaction:

In comment section below I found one very interesting recollection from a man who seemingly met her:

"
In the elite world these kinds of whamen get called a "handbag" you know something useless that hangs on your arm, costs a lot of money and if you put anythin ( say your own self respects, your way of doing things or money) it will all vanish the the black hole that is the bottomless pit.

Am i a billionaire? LOL nope, far from it but i move in those circles being employed in Zurich in a certain financial institution ( high up in that organisation). Here are the MEN not bois that are in the multimillion and billion dollar/pound and euro range: 1) "PUA" well it isnt all that "pick up" if you know what i mean.. it is waving with cash and the shallow cunts come running ( yeah i used the bleep word.. something i borrowed from popp: Can't Understand Normal Thinker). Hell i am doing great financial wise ( own properties all over the world, have a B&B with winery that is hugely succesful and is completely booked, nonstop till next year september.. operated by my parents, plus i have a lot of $$$$$ from my bitcoin days ( still got some) when the btc price was 15000-20000 per bitcoin :) ha so yeah i am doing ok on the finances) and my work plus i have other investments like in gold silver, water, sugar, antique books and furniture... 2) MGTOW men: just like with ordinary men,if you have been gangbanged assraped by family court ( honestly which kid needs 100k Euros a month.. I know certain places in europe and around the world arent cheap but WTF.. it is another scheme for the mother to get money.. ) they avoid women 3) if males go for these shallow bints its is for a quick pump n dump, run through all the dials and pegs, make her do an exorcist move and then leave her where you found her, dripping fluid on the parkplatz near section 8 housing. Also a popp saying ( great man that)

Also I think i ran into her a couple years back if memory serves. I mean she isnt at 10,9,8,7,or6 even, she is between a 4.5 and a 5. not memorable visual wise. She was holding up the line, trying to get into the the restaurant ( if you do not have a reservation and arent on time ( say your reservation is on 8 pm and you show up at 7 you will not be allowed in) and do not adhere to the dresscode... of course the bar is open to walk ins or if you want to wait there but thats usually crowded by .. you guessed it , gold diggers like this pumpkin. They told her to stand aside, so other people that did have a reservation. She was pissed when all the nicely dressed men and women walked past her. Somehow she figured i would be a good mark to peddle her malarkey and when i was finished with dinner and wanted to grab something to drink, she beelined it straight 2 me. I was the only single fella there save for the waiters. She tried to chat me up but i wasnt in the mood so i was a bit harsh with her. I told her that what she was saying didnt match her actions.. if you cant walk the walk or talk the talk .. if you do not adhere to a dress code ( slutty dresses aren't worn by high class women, except at halloween) and a couple other things.

So either some beta wanker fell for her crap, or she is using me, what i said to her and took it to heart. yes there are some bankers, not so much mainland EU, that go for these women because most of the banking firms and financial companies either got sexual harasment claims so how they are making their employees very aware of certain things women do.. as a result a lot of these "bankers" like she calls them, are very cautious around women. "bankers" like she calls them, are not billionaires. a banker is a general description of any employee working in a bank doing transactions. for example a bank teller handling everyday customer.. This is the person who you meet when you go to the bank and ask for a withdrawal so you have some cash in your pocket. Here is the hierarchal structure of a bank ( I am currently in the Executive level) https://www.hierarchystructure.com/bank-employee-hierarchy/ So saying "your BF is a banker" is like saying "my BF is working at university" but in reality he is a janitor or someone in HR ( not that i look down on those positions but you get my drift)

So from what i gather is that this nearly wallsmashed bleep is trying to be a madam to the elite ( honey, you do not have enough tools for that ) also why would anyone go with a 32 year old nearly wallsmashed horseface with bugeyes twit like her when basically 17-30 year olds that are 100x hotter than her, hell billionaires bang supermodels, if you are in the "know" you would already know this bint.

Also wealthy men that are above average looks + keep themselves in shape ( with hair or without) have a high probability of banging supermodels ( if you do follow swords rules : never bang her at your place, always use protection, record it all and make her make "yes yes" sounds .. that way she can't say she didnt want it in court .. oh and most of these supermodels are some form of wicca/into weird tit like satanic malarkey... bang them at their place and when the going gets tough... well moosey down the road but ALWAYS have an exit strategy) Remember fellas beauty fades but stupid/crazy lasts 4ever. Also why would she mention "paris hilton"? Another brainless gold digger if i ever saw one.. so to an actual man ( rich or not) this sends all kinds of bells off. Why Paris hilton, why not Michelle obama ( or like some of my financial colleagues call her " The Mitch") whom i have met ( and that is the only name i will bandy out here.. i met with a lot of other clients from hollyweird stars to duchesses and other nobility). there are litterarly 1000000 other and way better examples she could hold up to.

This just reeks like a scam, to get desperate near wall smashed cunts some glimmer of hope. Also ACTUAL real world billionaires have certain tastes that may surprise people but so far as I know, banging a near wallsmashed bint is not one of them. Remember hugh Heffner.. old inglorious bastard ( hehe) was banging young chicks well in his 70s :) just saying.

Anyway GREAT video as usual Sydney and.. HEYY shouldnt we start at "how to date millionaire"agency to "help" these wallsmashed whamen ... pirate style haha oh no that is too cruel... lol Complemantray wine if it doesnt work 15 dollars per bottle HAHA ooh Sword you bad bad man ...

"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Please can you share your viewpoint on the course regarding the price etc? You can also write me on my insta
thank you
Judging from the 2 first modules:
Yes, there are some sensible info there. Depending on how long you research the topic, how open minded you are, you might know more or less of the content. And depending on whether you are someone who applies directly new found information, or someone who needs reminders from different sources (or add more values to what cost money vs free content), such a course could work.

Regarding the prices, I can't say if it's overpriced or not. Why ? Because the course is marketed as a luxury product. A luxury product IS supposed to be more exclusive, and pricey. Would you buy a $1.5k gold oversized paperclip ? Just know it does exist, and some people bought it.
When buying this course, you're essentially paying for :

- $50 worth of content (I think there are many books written by experts on very difficult subject that are in this price range ? So let's just use that price tag)

- the video format : many don't like reading books. Well, you pay extra to have the person learn the script, get in a great location, wear great clothes and make up, rent a good camera/cameraman, do the editing. In the etiquette module, watching a video can add value and understanding to the content. In other modules where Anna is just taking to the camera sitting on a chair... IDK

- the platform : yes, they don't send you a DVD (or a download link), just access to a platform. Which means you don't actually OWN the course, you're just renting it. Instead of having you pay a monthly or yearly fee, they have included the rent price in the 1k. That's also why you can legally get kicked out of the course if you don't follow the terms. YOU DO NOT OWN THE COURSE.

- monitoring + the team: aka make sure people don't share log-ins.

- feeling part of an exclusive club : talk to other ladies who like the same things you do AND have paid such an expensive course. This make you feel more high level than those commenting on free content that is "so basic".

- the brand. As said earlier, the course markets itself as a luxury product, so it needs to be expensive, and have most people feel they can't afford it.

- The fact SOA is potentially short lived : if you follow this thread, you must have noticed they are many ready to become coach in the same niche. Also, there are more and more gossips about her tarnishing her image. Anna needs to make as much money as she can before retiring.

- Insurance against the free distribution of her course : While it's already more difficult to take 10h of video content out of the platform than simply downloading and sharing pads of books, it's a still a risk. I believe that's also why so many people are going for video format course these days: you can justify a higher price, make your audience connect to your brand better, and protect your work at the same time. And you don't even need to show your face all the time, just to a voice over a PowerPoint lol

To summarize, I think the pure content is not even 10% of the price. Does my reply make sense to you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys! I am adoring you now even more knowing that your intelligent minds can entertain a thought (with or) without accepting it. After all, we are discussing here gossipy and not political content. You are the first forum where community is so level headed <3

In comment section below I found one very interesting recollection from a man who seemingly met her:

"
In the elite world these kinds of whamen get called a "handbag" you know something useless that hangs on your arm, costs a lot of money and if you put anythin ( say your own self respects, your way of doing things or money) it will all vanish the the black hole that is the bottomless pit.

Am i a billionaire? LOL nope, far from it but i move in those circles being employed in Zurich in a certain financial institution ( high up in that organisation). Here are the MEN not bois that are in the multimillion and billion dollar/pound and euro range: 1) "PUA" well it isnt all that "pick up" if you know what i mean.. it is waving with cash and the shallow cunts come running ( yeah i used the bleep word.. something i borrowed from popp: Can't Understand Normal Thinker). Hell i am doing great financial wise ( own properties all over the world, have a B&B with winery that is hugely succesful and is completely booked, nonstop till next year september.. operated by my parents, plus i have a lot of $$$$$ from my bitcoin days ( still got some) when the btc price was 15000-20000 per bitcoin :) ha so yeah i am doing ok on the finances) and my work plus i have other investments like in gold silver, water, sugar, antique books and furniture... 2) MGTOW men: just like with ordinary men,if you have been gangbanged assraped by family court ( honestly which kid needs 100k Euros a month.. I know certain places in europe and around the world arent cheap but WTF.. it is another scheme for the mother to get money.. ) they avoid women 3) if males go for these shallow bints its is for a quick pump n dump, run through all the dials and pegs, make her do an exorcist move and then leave her where you found her, dripping fluid on the parkplatz near section 8 housing. Also a popp saying ( great man that)

Also I think i ran into her a couple years back if memory serves. I mean she isnt at 10,9,8,7,or6 even, she is between a 4.5 and a 5. not memorable visual wise. She was holding up the line, trying to get into the the restaurant ( if you do not have a reservation and arent on time ( say your reservation is on 8 pm and you show up at 7 you will not be allowed in) and do not adhere to the dresscode... of course the bar is open to walk ins or if you want to wait there but thats usually crowded by .. you guessed it , gold diggers like this pumpkin. They told her to stand aside, so other people that did have a reservation. She was pissed when all the nicely dressed men and women walked past her. Somehow she figured i would be a good mark to peddle her malarkey and when i was finished with dinner and wanted to grab something to drink, she beelined it straight 2 me. I was the only single fella there save for the waiters. She tried to chat me up but i wasnt in the mood so i was a bit harsh with her. I told her that what she was saying didnt match her actions.. if you cant walk the walk or talk the talk .. if you do not adhere to a dress code ( slutty dresses aren't worn by high class women, except at halloween) and a couple other things.

So either some beta wanker fell for her crap, or she is using me, what i said to her and took it to heart. yes there are some bankers, not so much mainland EU, that go for these women because most of the banking firms and financial companies either got sexual harasment claims so how they are making their employees very aware of certain things women do.. as a result a lot of these "bankers" like she calls them, are very cautious around women. "bankers" like she calls them, are not billionaires. a banker is a general description of any employee working in a bank doing transactions. for example a bank teller handling everyday customer.. This is the person who you meet when you go to the bank and ask for a withdrawal so you have some cash in your pocket. Here is the hierarchal structure of a bank ( I am currently in the Executive level) https://www.hierarchystructure.com/bank-employee-hierarchy/ So saying "your BF is a banker" is like saying "my BF is working at university" but in reality he is a janitor or someone in HR ( not that i look down on those positions but you get my drift)

So from what i gather is that this nearly wallsmashed bleep is trying to be a madam to the elite ( honey, you do not have enough tools for that ) also why would anyone go with a 32 year old nearly wallsmashed horseface with bugeyes twit like her when basically 17-30 year olds that are 100x hotter than her, hell billionaires bang supermodels, if you are in the "know" you would already know this bint.

Also wealthy men that are above average looks + keep themselves in shape ( with hair or without) have a high probability of banging supermodels ( if you do follow swords rules : never bang her at your place, always use protection, record it all and make her make "yes yes" sounds .. that way she can't say she didnt want it in court .. oh and most of these supermodels are some form of wicca/into weird tit like satanic malarkey... bang them at their place and when the going gets tough... well moosey down the road but ALWAYS have an exit strategy) Remember fellas beauty fades but stupid/crazy lasts 4ever. Also why would she mention "paris hilton"? Another brainless gold digger if i ever saw one.. so to an actual man ( rich or not) this sends all kinds of bells off. Why Paris hilton, why not Michelle obama ( or like some of my financial colleagues call her " The Mitch") whom i have met ( and that is the only name i will bandy out here.. i met with a lot of other clients from hollyweird stars to duchesses and other nobility). there are litterarly 1000000 other and way better examples she could hold up to.

This just reeks like a scam, to get desperate near wall smashed cunts some glimmer of hope. Also ACTUAL real world billionaires have certain tastes that may surprise people but so far as I know, banging a near wallsmashed bint is not one of them. Remember hugh Heffner.. old inglorious bastard ( hehe) was banging young chicks well in his 70s :) just saying.

Anyway GREAT video as usual Sydney and.. HEYY shouldnt we start at "how to date millionaire"agency to "help" these wallsmashed whamen ... pirate style haha oh no that is too cruel... lol Complemantray wine if it doesnt work 15 dollars per bottle HAHA ooh Sword you bad bad man ...

"
These guys aren't just roasting her. They're completely unvealing her to the point of embarrassment (You asked for it, Aija). Better Bachelor's followers floaded the comment section of her last video (though he asked to not do it).

• Haha
Reactions: 8

"

"
So wow. What a gem. He sounds like a delightful man who is a hell of a catch. Here's what stands out to me. Notwithstanding that I do NOT believe him about his net worth. People with his job and money do not type like that, even if they are not native English speakers.

1. Note his ideal woman - a Michelle Obama. Need I remind you all that MO is an accomplished lawyer who became even more popular than her husband. All while portraying the ultimate in "classy" lady.

This man, for all his talk of wallsmashing (believe the wall is the term for women over 30?) sees this intelligent woman as the peak as far as potential mates go. Not even the supermodels are on his list to be taken seriously.

I have seen this many times over in real life. Yes the physically attractive model/escort may very well be banged for a night or weekend, but more than that? You're going to need to be more than a pretty face. Remember you are competing with supermodels, students, younger women, women with careers, women who come from s***hole villages in Siberia. Are you really ready to enter this race?

2. His comment on this being a scam - how apt that he realised this off the basis of one video, yet the students and followers still don't see it. He accurately cut to the heart of the matter: "to get desperate near wall smashed cunts some glimmer of hope"

This is what Anna is selling. A dream. And this is why no matter how unsuccessful the women are, they will continue to follow. Because they don't want the reality. They want someone to tell them that their plain faces, lack of education, and all the other things that are causing them to fail, are easily fixed by Prince Charming.

She is selling the Pretty Woman lie. A billionaire who wants nothing more than your company, not even sex, will pick you up off the street and Pygmalion you. For those of you who don't read classic literature, it is the play that My Fair Lady is based on. Note that story was a comedy...not to be taken seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@laurensanchez that guys comment don’t really sound very real ... unless he’s been awake for 4 days

The Better Bachelor fan comments on SOA video are so savage ...

Reactions: 4
I have to say... the huge shift in her content ... she became so toxic since 2016 and all this just to dig gold from her students. Wow.

Reactions: 4
Judging from the 2 first modules:
Yes, there are some sensible info there. Depending on how long you research the topic, how open minded you are, you might know more or less of the content. And depending on whether you are someone who applies directly new found information, or someone who needs reminders from different sources (or add more values to what cost money vs free content), such a course could work.

Regarding the prices, I can't say if it's overpriced or not. Why ? Because the course is marketed as a luxury product. A luxury product IS supposed to be more exclusive, and pricey. Would you buy a $1.5k gold oversized paperclip ? Just know it does exist, and some people bought it.
When buying this course, you're essentially paying for :

- $50 worth of content (I think there are many books written by experts on very difficult subject that are in this price range ? So let's just use that price tag)

- the video format : many don't like reading books. Well, you pay extra to have the person learn the script, get in a great location, wear great clothes and make up, rent a good camera/cameraman, do the editing. In the etiquette module, watching a video can add value and understanding to the content. In other modules where Anna is just taking to the camera sitting on a chair... IDK

- the platform : yes, they don't send you a DVD (or a download link), just access to a platform. Which means you don't actually OWN the course, you're just renting it. Instead of having you pay a monthly or yearly fee, they have included the rent price in the 1k. That's also why you can legally get kicked out of the course if you don't follow the terms. YOU DO NOT OWN THE COURSE.

- monitoring + the team: aka make sure people don't share log-ins.

- feeling part of an exclusive club : talk to other ladies who like the same things you do AND have paid such an expensive course. This make you feel more high level than those commenting on free content that is "so basic".

- the brand. As said earlier, the course markets itself as a luxury product, so it needs to be expensive, and have most people feel they can't afford it.

- The fact SOA is potentially short lived : if you follow this thread, you must have noticed they are many ready to become coach in the same niche. Also, there are more and more gossips about her tarnishing her image. Anna needs to make as much money as she can before retiring.

- Insurance against the free distribution of her course : While it's already more difficult to take 10h of video content out of the platform than simply downloading and sharing pads of books, it's a still a risk. I believe that's also why so many people are going for video format course these days: you can justify a higher price, make your audience connect to your brand better, and protect your work at the same time. And you don't even need to show your face all the time, just to a voice over a PowerPoint lol

To summarize, I think the pure content is not even 10% of the price. Does my reply make sense to you?
Yes thank you I needed just like first few points to know. Basically just the point that you say its worth 50 $ is enough to hear.
regarding the rest that you write the brand actually I think that maybe not to make it feel people cant afford it but simply to think its so luxury that the girls will want to buy.
And imo Anna will change her content I think some girls here were in a way giving her some ideas so thats what I would expect.
Its good to have opinions from real students. also @AmbiaL shared her experience and I will use it in my next video. Hope all goes well I think the video will be good so thanks again

Reactions: 8
In sad news, one of my favourite bars is a victim of lockdown. The one that Anna loves, even saw some wannabees in the Socialite Club met there (the hotel restaurant, not the bar itself)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
lol women who have actually secured the bag will never ever come online and publically talk about how to secure wealthy men. If Anna had only talked about elegance and etiquette it would've been fine but every other video/post is 'this is where affluent men/people come' 'this is a jetset location'. So indiscrete. No self-respecting man of high worth/value will be comfortable with their partner shouting from the rooftop about how men should provide for women and where to find wealthy men. Of course the majority of these men will happily provide for their women and won't be '50/50 average joes' but they want some indiscretion and for money not to be the centre of the relationship.

Also all successful women who have married/dating very wealthy men will refuse to give away tips to other women, especially strangers over the internet, why would they increase the competition for themselves?

I don't know of any women (famous or not famous) who is married to a high-net worth guy who goes around talking about the stuff Anna does.
For these reasons I think the guy Anna is with is just an 'average-joe' by the high society standards Anna talks about all day, who happens to pay for Anna's dinner and rent and not split the bills with her.

FYI: to her readers who think it is futile bringing up Anna's past as it shows her transformation and how successful she is - you are completely missing the point. The things mentioned in previous threads about her past show that she has exaggerated her stories about her 'mixing and being in high society'. She's selling her courses to you on the premises that she is in high society and knows all about this and she'll teach you how to be where she is. In the 4 online workshops she did in the run up to the secrets of the elite course, one workshop was entirely dedicated to talking about Ibiza and Italy and glamorising what she did - whereas if you look at photos of her at time time/previous blog posts it shows a whole other picture. Of course everyone has a past, we're not saying she should be a pristine angel, however the problem is she's using stories of her past to sell her course to you by making her past look more 'high-society' and 'jetset' than it ever was in her dreams

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.