Anna Bey #6 School of Affluence Fraud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahhaa we are ladies who lost all sugardaddies cause of covid. Sitting at hone and crying about it hahhahahahahahaha
Her fans are more delusional than her.
Damn, I didn't even know I had a sugar daddy. Someone who would take me as a sugar baby would really be ballsy, considering how scary my male friends look 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I dunno, I'm old fashioned... If you don't mind knowing about somebody's past then you don't really value yourself. Our present is never ever detached of our past. It's the result of what we become and what we achieve. Me personally, I don't mingle with people, nor take into consideration what they share if I don't know what kind of people they are, thus I gotta know from where they come from. I'm not wasting time and energy (the most precious things in life) on people I don't fully know. Let alone a complete stranger. It's risky and reckless. But again, I work on an entire different way.
Guess this is called maturity.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tai Lopez and Dan Lok play the long game through their courses :p That is the difference between them.

A new update :)
At the beginning, I used to defend Anna as well.. so i know how these girls feel. All I can say is, I hope they can keep an open mind and I hope that they are smart enough to distinguish between “gossip” & “facts” as we share both on this site. If you don’t want to gossip about Anna - don’t. But please don’t dismiss the facts that we present throughout all of these threads. Do not lie to yourself. It’s ok if you don’t feel the level of disgust that some of us feel toward Anna. But don’t be so undiscerning that your own ego (sense of being right) blinds you from seeing the huge discrepancies that exist between who Anna paints herself to be (not just talking about her past but in the present moment) and her actual life (who she really is).

For example, it’s ok to like what she “teaches” (since much of of it is plagiarized from real sources anyway) and still be able to call her out on her deceit, manipulative tendencies, poor integrity, low effort/ scammy business practices, etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tai Lopez and Dan Lok play the long game through their courses :p That is the difference between them.

The Sally Arsenault loves licking Anna's you-know-what. Wasn't she in the last screenshots too?

And that last commenter, imagine having Anna as a mother figure? Has the world gone mad? Even Anna's own mother didn't properly raise her. Good apples cannot fall from a rotten tree.

At this point if they want to spend on Anna's next Hermes purchase, let them. They are the minority hardcore cult members. the real tea is in the women who have been kicked out the group or are not commenting on Facebook, but are silently reading here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The Sally Arsenault loves licking Anna's you-know-what. Wasn't she in the last screenshots too?

And that last commenter, imagine having Anna as a mother figure? Has the world gone mad? Even Anna's own mother didn't properly raise her. Good apples cannot fall from a rotten tree.
Sally is her knight in shining armour :) Always defending her and keeping her in a good light amongst her students :)

BTW this is most likely safe to share :)

Her bonus made by her own student

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
the discord group was created to talk about each module separately- so each week a new module was released, a new room was released. There seem to be less than 20 people who are “active” but nothing interesting happens in there. I posted the drama earlier on, that was it. Alsoto note that when trying to weed out people who were sharing logins, they seemed to close the group and kick everyone out and let them back in, it was a bit disruptive.View attachment 298547

I think Anna is VERY competitive and not someone who enjoys the company of other women. She says in her courses that it's better if you're the pretty one in the group (Hi Lina Hadid!) and become friends with those that aren't as hot as you so you stand out.... It's very juvenile in my opinion, and when I hear about the early jet set groups, it's what it reminds me of. Get rid of successful women who are competition (and may provide advise to other girls for FREE) and be the ONLY jet set babe in the group!
reminds me of a french proverb : "au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois" (in the kingdom of blindness, the one-eyed are kings). Applies perfectly to Anna...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I had a sugar daddy I'd be living Anna's lifestyle rather than that of her followers (although even I know Olive Garden ain't fine dining!)
Olive Garden is such fine dining, there is a salad course and a small dainty mint chocolate dessert. I wonder if dear elegant Anna could do a video on how to elegantly consume the unlimited breadsticks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Sally is her knight in shining armour :) Always defending her and keeping her in a good light amongst her students :)

BTW this is most likely safe to share :)

Her bonus made by her own student
"bonus" aka sales funnel spin off since she is another coach offering services. This lady has several articles in different publications that can be googled in 3 clicks, all of them with the "top tips and strategies", so I struggle to see the "bonus".

Reactions: 4
Olive Garden is such fine dining, there is a salad course and a small dainty mint chocolate dessert. I wonder if dear elegant Anna could do a video on how to elegantly consume the unlimited breadsticks?
I remember back in pre-scam times seeing a question from one of the stupids in the open Jetsetbabe group:

"I met a potential sugar daddy, he suggested Olive Garden, he said he had never ate there before. What do you think?"

Mind you this man was married with children. LOL. Never heard of Olive Garden? More like he wanted the cheapest option to take a naive young woman.

• Wow
reminds me of a french proverb : "au royaume des aveugles, les borgnes sont rois" (in the kingdom of blindness, the one-eyed are kings). Applies perfectly to Anna...
Very true. They mostly are still at the “does this look elEGhaNt” stage of the “journey” to middle class life. No wonder Anna looks like a queen to them.

"bonus" aka sales funnel spin off since she is another coach offering services. This lady has several articles in different publications that can be googled in 3 clicks, all of them with the "top tips and strategies", so I struggle to see the "bonus".
How should we google her? Is that her real name?

Edit: I found her. Lols. About 15%-20% better than Annas content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely 100%. These women who purchased her 2nd course need to speak up about this part. I would demand a refund based on false advertising. A weekly podcast where she answers your questions in 2-3 minutes is not 1:1 personal support. You can’t even email her? What kind of “coach” is she?
Lol. I think if she allows students to ask her questions, they might come to know that she has zero knowledge about elite life and that she parrots mostly whatever she learned from other sources.
This is a speculation. Most of her students are BAME. Is there any link between her racist views and lack of interaction with her students ?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those coaches often cross promote eachother :) "appear in my course and get some students okay?" Dan Lok her mentor used the same strategy to pad his courses out, both with scammers and some smaller speaker etc. who were actually legit.

Reactions: 1
This is a speculation. Most of her students are BAME. Is there any link between her racist views and lack of interaction with her students ?
I would guess yes, given that she claimed she "wouldn't allow" Black and Muslim women to "join high society." On the other hand she knows even her white followers are desperate wannabes and once she's got the money she has no reason to care about them

Reactions: 5
Very true. They mostly are still at the “does this look elEGhaNt” stage of the “journey” to middle class life. No wonder Anna looks like a queen to them.

How should we google her? Is that her real name?
I found her with the name of the video, cannot say it is the real one as we have experience in people with multiple ones 😂
Appart from the interview you will see in the second result a web that turns out to be hers, and surprise surprise, has a course to sell and ask for a email to enter the new sales funnel. Initially it seems better constructed and has more info, she is even in yt, so I wonder if she enter in that knowing the background (or not) for some clout.

Reactions: 2
((As much as she disgusts me I still quite sceptical of those racist comments... all the rest I believe ... if anyone have any further confirmation on those screenshots pls share your thoughts.))

Reactions: 1
Honestly, I don't care is she is racist at this point, since everything else would bring her down otherwise :p

There was the posted video? Someone has re-uploaded it if you just search for "Anna Bey Racist message" but her students claim it is fake

It is difficult make videos that are critical of someone without appearing disgruntled and bitter and tbh you kind of come across like it in the video. Remember that there are many people who have no idea of who you are talking about and what is the context.

You are there with you own name and face...Think about it this way, is it worth it to lose a job opportunity because of Aija?
I was thinking about this today and everyone has different opinion on this so its hard to tell I came with this point today exactly but a friend of mine told me. Do you think that your potential client would be choosing you as a stylist based on some youtube comments? Like logically no so I dunno. But definitely not taking down the video

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Are these ladies kidding me? They ask “don’t these ladies have something better to do” (we on tattle) Ladies you are chatting at Anna Scammer Bey ‘s dead, dry facebook account after she scammed you, don’t you have something better to do? Tragic.
CHEEP SHEEP 🐑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.