Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I understand her constsnt obsession with average JOE‘s 😉
Pun intended 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After serving the rich for so many years he became corrupted. He is a wannabe just like Anna, desperately imitating his clients. Sigh.

She spoke about him at length in her previous life. She even did a video which was kind of a mini interview of him while they were in Italy. He made disparaging comments about women and showed his affinity for Russian women. Poor Average Joe. He has the off brand Russian that he can afford, and will never do any better.

She also said he was short lol. She framed it as most women wouldnt' look twice at him but she's open minded about height. In other words, they were the best that both of them could do. They settled for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
1. Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Fraud
2. Anna Bey #6 - School of Affluence Exposed
3. Anna Bey #6 - Affluence Scam
4. Anna Bey #6 - Unmasking School of Affluence
5. Anna Bey #6 - Exposing School of Affluence

• Haha
Reactions: 5
After serving the rich for so many years he became corrupted. He is a wannabe just like Anna, desperately imitating his clients. Sigh.

She spoke about him at length in her previous life. She even did a video which was kind of a mini interview of him while they were in Italy. He made disparaging comments about women and showed his affinity for Russian women. Poor Average Joe. He has the off brand Russian that he can afford, and will never do any better.

She also said he was short lol. She framed it as most women wouldnt' look twice at him but she's open minded about height. In other words, they were the best that both of them could do. They settled for each other.
I feel so sad reading this. My whole heart now turned into violins and outside is raining.

Poor poor Anna.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
girls please can any of you who has it post again that photo of her boyfriend? The one where they are in the elevator or any other if yo have?
Thank you

Reactions: 1
new story about cheap men cliches, a few weeks ago she put ask box on her story asking followers to comment on excuses guys have used to be cheap - wish i had screenshotted. We know where the inspiration for this video came from

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This guy isn't even a board member!!!!!

Anna, you have wasted your time for so many years!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.