Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We call that white Anna

And u esting tht breakfast every damn single day of your stay in the hotel is called eating breakfast
„Oh shut up, man!“
Funny, I thought the purpose of having a mobile phone (doesn't matter the brand) was to be able to communicate.
Gonna start a YT channel based on "How to accessorize with any smartphone".

And again, whatever she's doing to her face she's doing it wrong. Looks like there are two golf balls inside her cheeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's good that the 13 year old is improving herself, might not have chosen the best mentor in the long run, but this got her on the journey.
Anna has most likely achieved the same level as her Mentor Dan Lok in her Law of attraction journey where she actually believes the delusions she are spewing. Humans do everything in their power to protect their self-identity and if something is challenging it they generally deal with in a bad manner.

Let‘s see how fast she blocks this acount of mine
I got an account banned for voting negatively on her poll earlier today :p

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow why is she such a liar? We have pics in the old thread of that huge breakfast spread. Does she expect us to believe her gay boyfriend ate it all himself? Or are there three of them in the room? And she hates the cats, it was clear when she was shooing them away with a disgusted look on her face. She definitely does not feed them.
the one from today, it’s for the cats. 😂
59A6EEAA-902D-43AD-8E18-4908B7F30DD7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Arent you a great employer! You‘re there with your team! So cool. Team implies at leas 2 people. So u provide at least 2 people working for you with flights and a Mandarin stay for wirk. Good for you! While you are there with your boyfriend sharing all those delicious breakfasts 👏👏👏👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm waiting to see her pants on fire, plus a snake coming out of her forearm.
Alright, I'm done for now.
Wish you all a great monday (this excludes you, Aija)!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arent you a great employer! You‘re there with your team! So cool. Team implies at leas 2 people. So u provide at least 2 people working for you with flights and a Mandarin stay for wirk. Good for you! While you are there with your boyfriend sharing all those delicious breakfasts 👏👏👏👏
I was thinking, she's there with "her team", meaning her team is there via video call.

It's ambiguous enough to mean either physically or digitally, her followers will lap it up as Anna being "generous" and there really for "work", whilst the doubters (in her mind "trolls") will question that very much.

If her "team" is there, why not take a pic of the team? It can be anonymous if they wish (ie not showing their faces).

I call bs.

Her blocking someone for voting negatively on her poll is ridiculous. But yeah, she has great confidence, quite evidently.
Matching your phone to your skin's undertone... I can't.. 🤦‍♀️

Also the breakfast is quite clearly for two people, why order so much if one doesn't eat? She's just lying.

Her answer on how she "deals with snobs", coming from the biggest fradulent snob there is (the faces she pulls at Zara et al even though she was (still is I bet anything!!) a regular shopper there and has stuff of theirs in her wardrobe, she's such a lying witch!).
According to her (not dealing with snobs) we should all unfollow her and ignore her considering that nasty attitude of hers.

And her lips are just nasty, like lay off the fillers ffs. And the cheeks...
Maybe she had them overfilled to act as life jacket whilst at the seaside?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's way too much food for an elegant lady to eat first thing in the morning.
But that's what all the Russian Jetsetbabes used to use as props for her JetSet Instagram photos five years ago. A full spread, a mega breakfast in a fancy hotel! She eyed that for years and now she's recreating it. Just like in Villa by the Lake Como earlier in summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has gone too overboard now with her cheek fillers too. They look completely unnatural and instead of adding volume to her face which subtle filler can do, it just looks bad. Also her lips are complete botched. She should remove the filler on the lips as now even when she is speaking you can see in videos the filler migrating from the top lip. She keeps going on and on about having such good self esteem or confidence, however the way that she pumps up on the fillers show otherwise. Usually when people go overboard with plastic surgery it is a big indicator that they have an unhealthy body image of themselves. I think maybe she is attempting to hold onto that “youthful” look, however someone should tell her that the opposite is happening and that she even looks older than she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the younger ladies that follow her realize that outward beauty is more about working on yourself internally versus injecting your face with things that distort your natural bone structure. (Her cheeks are starting to protrude pretty badly).

And I know she just got her hair done, but the extensions look like they were just clipped in and not blended in very well.

1603671364766.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Girls, I don’t want to defend her but she’s innocent when it comes to breakfast. Turkish breakfast are massive and mostly probably it’s included in the price of the hotel.

Reactions: 4
I hope the younger ladies that follow her realize that outward beauty is more about working on yourself internally versus injecting your face with things that distort your natural bone structure. (Her cheeks are starting to protrude pretty badly).

And I know she just got her hair done, but the extensions look like they were just clipped in and not blended in very well.

View attachment 288027
Extensions are more noticeable when your hair is straight, but our comments about her always having her hair curled and to the side probably got to her, hence the straighter but more fake looking style 😂

I think she looks so bloated and strange in the face because as everyone has said the cheek fillers are off the scale, but it’s making her undereyes look even more hollow and tired. She either needs to balance the two areas out a bit, or get it all dissolved. I also think she’s gained weight since she lost a bit in lockdown; not shaming but she does look puffier due to it.

Reactions: 7
Girls, I don’t want to defend her but she’s innocent when it comes to breakfast. Turkish breakfast are massive and mostly probably it’s included in the price of the hotel.
Mandarin Oriental never offers breakfast that is included in the room rate, you either have to book a room with breakfast included and pay way more, or order it every day and it gets charged. Her breakfast is far away from traditional Turkish breakfast.

Watched the latest YT video and listened to her preaching, “instead of sitting broad with her legs spreading them out , instead of hunching like this....”

Those words reminded me of this picture:
39DB9483-EB32-424C-85AB-AEA05BCF9465.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.