Anna Bey #5 School of Affluence Review : Exposing Anna Bey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she talks about being snobbish & insecurities... Is she talking about herself? Remember how she talks about high street shops? :rolleyes: She must have been so insecure that she could only buy Mango, H&M and Zara for a very long time until she scammed enough women. And in another video about hotel breakfast etiquette only affluent people know, she was also acting very snobbish.

1.png

2.png

I don't know if you see what I mean, but that snobbish face when she said "Well I don't know, do they even have room service in a 3 sram hotel?". Well witch, now you know since you stayed in one in Mykonos.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She says she is XS size... OMG
If she is size XS, then I am size 2 in children clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Her shoulders are soooo wide, she has swimmer shoulders, eventhough she doesnโ€™t swim, she scams instead. ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she is size XS, then I am size 2 in children clothes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Her shoulders are soooo wide, she has swimmer shoulders, eventhough she doesnโ€™t swim, she scams instead. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Agree, her bulky legs will never fit in a 34/36 without looking like a stuffed sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her confidence is to die for. But in the meantime does everything that a person with a LOW self esteem does. But fine weโ€™ll believe you Aija, donโ€™t cry.

My confidence is to die for definition:

*goes and compares herself to EVERY russian jetset sugar baby, wishes she was them*

B2D55BEE-A534-4576-B670-E121F74280A7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Basically these cats that visit her, and she deeply hates them are the reason the food she orders for breakfast doesnโ€™t go to waste:
Pancakes, waffles, omelette, avocado salad, fruit plate, oats, a basket of croissants and other patisseries, fresh juices, tea, sausages. Wow are you sure those cats arenโ€™t tigers ๐Ÿ… Aija?
CF5E9A8B-E271-4E19-A546-57C19280647C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Basically these cats that visit her, and she deeply hates them are the reason the food she orders for breakfast doesnโ€™t go to waste:
Pancakes, waffles, omelette, avocado salad, fruit plate, oats, a basket of croissants and other patisseries, fresh juices, tea, sausages. Wow are you sure those cats arenโ€™t tigers ๐Ÿ… Aija?
View attachment 287925
Doesn't sound good for the cats....

Reactions: 12
Wow why is she such a liar? We have pics in the old thread of that huge breakfast spread. Does she expect us to believe her gay boyfriend ate it all himself? Or are there three of them in the room? And she hates the cats, it was clear when she was shooing them away with a disgusted look on her face. She definitely does not feed them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ignorant and dumb
And the opposite of elegance
I found all her antics and scamming sort of laughable until i saw that comment from a 13 year old (!!!!!!!!). She even liked it and is therefore encouraging that girl ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
These young girls need to find the real infos about Anna and School of so called Affluence
It is one thing for geown ass women who dont understand better and give her $1000 for her scam, but damaging children?!?
duck YOU HEARTLESS PIECE OF tit ANNA!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.