Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giving Anna Bey money for a course about affluence and elegance is like buying a photography course from a photographer who never shows his own photos, only images other photographers have taken šŸ˜…
"I can teach you how to take THESE STUNNING PHOTOGRAPHS and be a successful photographer! Oh but I won't show you my pictures, that's just too private."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Here is your affluent lesson of the day, aija !

many wealthy people care about giving back and charity. much more than they care about fillers and extensions.

I don't know if we have ever seen you do anything for charity !

instead we have seen you yell at cats ... how about donating to an an animal rights charity instead ?

or donate to a charity for child refugees ? you are not far from syria right now !

or donate to a charity for disease rather than not wearing a mask ?

or putting money in something better than another tacky granny outfit ?

and you could encourage your minions to do the same !
Darling please do not expect generous charities from Anna, she is just poor. If she had money she wouldā€™ve had a proper apartment or house and not film her podcast inside her wardrobe to have ā€œlessā€ echo. She couldā€™ve rented a proper recording studio or whatever. Always remember those who have money do not show it. Sheā€™ll buy two three Hermes bags and hopefully the minions will wake up from their deep sleep and her career will soon end.

So if Anna is so private why is she showing parts of the room, the pool etc.? She never shows even a small corner of her apartment in Geneva except the closet. So another prof that sheā€™s living in a small apartment that sheā€™s ashamed of ...
Do not test Satan! Because sheā€™ll go at Lina Hadidā€™s place and show us her apartment pretending that she bought it. šŸ˜‚ we all know she lives in a studio inside her closet. Letā€™s all have mercy for her. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To think she had great opportunities to really level up through education, the "easiest" way to open new doors for yourself.
I watch, mock a bit (I can't resist, it's "astrological"), get super angry and baffled, but it all serves to keep always in mind how crucial are the choices we make. If that's the price of getting at the top of the game (whatever that actually is šŸ˜‚ ), I rather remain where I am and am very grateful for that.

Reactions: 1
I look forward to the next Youtube video filmed next to a hotel bed. Nothing is classier than rumpled sheets, darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank you to whoever suggested Jamila Musayeva youtube channel on etiquette. Anna is like a horse on drugs compared to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Her video on shoes is a joke too.

Platforms are always a no? Really? Golden goose? I have seen wealthy women in Europe wear them. Not everybody needs to wear the wedding style shoes she has in her closet.

She also wears what look like fake black nike sneakers. Her dress shoes she holds up look like they are from Forever 21. See her packing video:

For her info, gym shoes from Balenciaga can be cute with certain outfits. I seen a very wealthy Gulf woman wear them under her abaya. Not everybody needs to dress like they are 60. The girls in comment sections attack Kim K. yet even Kim Kā€™s fillers dont look as bad as Annaā€™s. Iā€™m no huge Kardashian fan, but Kim was clearly attractive before fillers. Anna is more obnoxious than the worst drama queens of the House Wives. I didnā€™t think there could be a human who could make E! and Bravo reality stars seem down to earth.

Seems she hates on items she canā€™t afford like Chanel flap bag. My cousin grew up in a very wealthy area and is the same. She never had as much money as her friends, so she dissed the clothing items they wore and became more materialistic than the wealthy.

Reactions: 16
She did that NLP course which is probably why she is yelling in her videos, thinking she "influences' us..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Her video on shoes is a joke too.

Platforms are always a no? Really? Golden goose? I have seen wealthy women in Europe wear them. Not everybody needs to wear the wedding style shoes she has in her closet.

She also wears what look like fake black nike sneakers. Her dress shoes she holds up look like they are from Forever 21. See her packing video:

For her info, gym shoes from Balenciaga can be cute with certain outfits. I seen a very wealthy Gulf woman wear them under her abaya. Not everybody needs to dress like they are 60. The girls in comment sections attack Kim K. yet even Kim Kā€™s fillers dont look as bad as Annaā€™s. Iā€™m no huge Kardashian fan, but Kim was clearly attractive before fillers. Anna is more obnoxious than the worst drama queens of the House Wives. I didnā€™t think there could be a human who could make E! and Bravo reality stars seem down to earth.

Seems she hates on items she canā€™t afford like Chanel flap bag. My cousin grew up in a very wealthy area and is the same. She never had as much money as her friends, so she dissed the clothing items they wore and became more materialistic than the wealthy.
The thing about Kim K is, her plastic surgeons are literally the ones writing the research about what features are attractive, AKA facial aesthetics... Do Anna Bey visit the same people? NOPE!

• Wow
Wow I never seen a lady in their 30 dress like this when they work out in my area. The color, shape and fit are so horrible on her.
And this picture clearly shows that you are not hourglass shape. Anna has no curve and masculin body with a noticeable big head....... hmm maybe like lollipop shape??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just asked the Discord group, and the in her words "famous" doctor who did her nosejob is famed for BOTCHING peoples noses... Yes, the 10K nosejob guy :p

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Some (maybe) gossip.
I been stalking a lot the schoolofaffluenceisascsm IG. Recently I noticed that the Hon. Fitz Thomas got tagged there. I went to see his acc after I saw it but itā€™s was set to private. Hmmmm.
Then today its back to public again with this post.

Is it shade?

Was he ever following Anna? If he was, hes not following her anymore.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Some (maybe) gossip.
I been stalking a lot the schoolofaffluenceisascsm IG. Recently I noticed that the Hon. Fitz Thomas got tagged there. I went to see his acc after I saw it but itā€™s was set to private. Hmmmm.

Is it shade?

I think he was the posterchild in the private group a little while ago for anna NOT being racist, since the "first" live stream she did was with a POC :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing about Kim K is, her plastic surgeons are literally the ones writing the research about what features are attractive, AKA facial aesthetics... Do Anna Bey visit the same people? NOPE!
Very true. Anna is clearly over filled. Filler attracts water too so in many pics and videos her face looks swollen. I seriously thought she was an older housewife.

Listen to the first 5 minutes: this is straight up how Anna behaves šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ
Nobody is more nuts than Anna. lol! She is like the worst of the house wives on steroids. Her fillers sort of reminds me of Jennifer Stano only much worse. Jennifer Stano at least had some nice clothes and really was married to a rich guy even if he was old.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow I never seen a lady in their 30 dress like this when they work out in my area. The color, shape and fit are so horrible on her.
And this picture clearly shows that you are not hourglass shape. Anna has no curve and masculin body with a noticeable big head....... hmm maybe like lollipop shape??

another photo with that stupid pointed foot pose

who stands that way in exercise clothes ? pathetic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
A 90ties Ukrainian housewife look

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some (maybe) gossip.

Is it shade?

Someone please message him and have him make a Tattle account!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some (maybe) gossip.

Is it shade?

Interesting.... he seems to follow her private account jetsetbey (that has only 3 posts so might be inactive) but he doesn't follow schoolofaffluence (anymore?).
He was on a live IG with Anna a few months ago.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.