Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has an obsession with making her legs look smaller. Poor thing. She has the build of a rugby player. Just embrace the natural shape of your body!
she sounds as insecure as many of her students

just puts an air of superiority on I guess to make herself feel better.

hmmm

I wonder

The Insecurity Behind Narcissistic Personality (NPD) Explained

“At their core, the person with narcissistic personality disorder is deeply insecure. They feel unworthy, ashamed, and empty. They hide this emptiness from themselves and others with a set of defenses that act as a storefront. The cover-up story they tell themselves and others constitutes those defenses, which are designed to artificially fill them up—all while hiding the fact that they feel truly empty.”
https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/th...arcissistic-personality-npd-explained-1107194

10 Narcissistic Leadership Characteristics

Narcissistic behavior involves dominance, hostility, and arrogance. This leadership style turns destructive when it is driven by the person’s need for power, and admiration and approval from others.

2. Desire to be admired
3. Unable to take criticism
7. Empire building
10. Not good with mentoring
https://yscouts.com/10-narcissistic-leadership-characteristics/

what do you think, my dear elegant ladies?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
in aija's defense, is it really jetsetting when flying economy in off season?

more like jet slumming ...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you are going to jetset in the middle of a pandemic, the LEAST you can do is be more private about it...
Unless you are a celebrity who needs to put themselves out there as part of their career, there's really no need to make your vacations public. Actual wealthy people are very rarely advertising their wealth.

Reactions: 7
Anna with those cat stories showing her bipolarity at her finest. 😂😂
“I don’t like them, they jump on me”
“Fine i’ll give the cat a little food”
“Oh no, the cat won’t leave”
“Another cat just came, i am not happy about it, i have had enough of it”
“You are cute though, cutie pie”

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless you are a celebrity who needs to put themselves out there as part of their career, there's really no need to make your vacations public. Actual wealthy people are very rarely advertising their wealth.
exactly

real wealthy people value privacy

yet another show of ignorance and desperation for attention from aija anna

😂😂😂😂😂
look ... I'm relatable and funny now !

Reactions: 8

😂😂😂😂😂
She can't hide how much she hates the cat, the "cutie pie" bit was just so her followers wouldn't think her a monster.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also agree with the notion of sharing your vacation or just daily matters on social media as stupid unless your career require you to do it :p
But others don't share that mindset :) I was also thinking taking a private plane and more secluded locations, in order to reduce contact with others into the statement about being private about it. Not only SoMe :)

I often get ridiculed about working in the SoMe marketing industry, yet I remain extremely private :p

Reactions: 4
have you all noticed how she talks in her videos?? She talks in such a smug way like she knows everything better. 😂

• Sick
She can't hide how much she hates the cat, the "cutie pie" bit was just so her followers wouldn't think her a monster.

Her voice. :sick: She sounds so annoyed! And still goes on to pretend, wanting to be perceived as an animal lover.

Goes to show (serves as more proof) how uncomfortable she is with her own self.. otherwise why not just say: “These cats are annoying”, period.

And where the hell is her “man”? Sleeping? In the shower? Couldn’t she just call out to him for help in getting the food inside? She creates drama so she always has something to WHINE about.

If she’s annoyed this easily while on VACATION and with a stupid CAT can you imagine the nightmare of a person she must be in real life?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What a sad life she has. She travels during the pandemic only to sit in the hotel and block people on instagram. You don't even need to criticise her, she has apparently blocked people who liked those Mayfair memes about her 🤦‍♀️

What does she think she's gonna reach with that? Many people have at least two accounts anyway or can make one more.

Her voice. :sick: She sounds so annoyed! And still goes on to pretend, wanting to be perceived as an animal lover.

Goes to show (serves as more proof) how uncomfortable she is with her own self.. otherwise why not just say: “These cats are annoying”, period.

And where the hell is her “man”? Sleeping? In the shower? Couldn’t she just call out to him for help in getting the food inside? She creates drama so she always has something to WHINE about.

If she’s this easily annoyed on a VACATION and with a stupid CAT can you imagine the nightmare of a person she must be in real life?
I also wondered where her "man" was! I bet he doesn't even sleep in the same room, but with that weird Zervoscorfu guy or whoever he was 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I stayed at the Mandarin Oriental in Bodrum last year in Summer. She's complaining about how late the sun rises and how dark it is - if she had gone in Summer she would have seen the sun rising early! It's because she's paying cheap prices to stay off season.

Also playing with a cat, is she that bored? She must not have a man.

What a sad life she has. She travels during the pandemic only to sit in the hotel and block people on instagram. You don't even need to criticise her, she has apparently blocked people who liked those Mayfair memes about her 🤦‍♀️

What does she think she's gonna reach with that? Many people have at least two accounts anyway or can make one more.

I also wondered where her "man" was! I bet he doesn't even sleep in the same room, but with that weird Zervoscorfu guy or whoever he was 😂
You are absolutely correct. The breakfast spread looked like it was for 2 people but as usual the man is nowhere to be seen. What is the Zervos dwarf up to? He is probably going to go on a romantic date with the ghost boyfriend while Anna does business. Talk about role reversal!

By the way her stories are visible even if she blocked you on a site called Insta Stories https://insta-stories.ru/?lang=en

Reactions: 6

If she’s annoyed this easily while on VACATION and with a stupid CAT can you imagine the nightmare of a person she must be in real life?
Period! So on point. For an eLeGanT lAdY she complains a loooooot! She gives me a migraine from a 15 second story, i cannot imagine sharing the bed with her! Maybe that’s why she is a failed sugar baby! 😂 men don’t like headaches and whining.

Reactions: 5
Surprised to see that this comment is still up. I’m sure she’ll probably block anyone who replied to it defending the girl who questioned her.

Anna can be so ignorant when it comes to current events. Which is another dead giveaway that this woman is not only uneducated but has no idea what affluence even means.

1603296186255.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Surprised to see that this comment is still up. I’m sure she’ll probably block anyone who replied to it defending the girl who questioned her.

Anna can be so ignorant when it comes to current events. Which is another dead giveaway that this woman is not only uneducated but has no idea what affluence even means.

View attachment 283060
Those brands were already tagged and mentioned in the stories. Why mention them in the post, too, if they are tagged already?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.