Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession with the Eastern European elegant ladies is stronger than ever. 😄

She either is really really really burned out, hence needs to escape from Geneva so often.
Or b) she finally has money to take more than two vacations a year. I wonder how expensive will be her next course in order for her to afford a real business class seat. 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The obsession with the Eastern European elegant ladies is stronger than ever. 😄

She either is really really really burned out, hence needs to escape from Geneva so often.
Or b) she finally has money to take more than two vacations a year. I wonder how expensive will be her next course in order for her to afford a real business class seat. 😄
Nope, she always had the obsession. Now she finally have the money for it :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her next scam, oops, I'm mean elegant course, goes for her "sweet escape" during winter time.
Keep helping her to keep up with the high society façade, ladies!

• Haha
I guess that she’s in Turkey and she will meet the dwarf and Agnes later. Because of it’s really nonsense to carry 4 hats to Cappadocia. I assume somewhere Antalya? Judging by the color of the sand Side perhaps?

Reactions: 6
How tone deaf can a person get? In the middle of a pandwmic that is getting worse again, while all countries issue restrictions and advise against travels that are not strictly necessary there goes Miss I dont give a flying duck, on another vacation, flaunting it into eveyonems faces.
What about tactfullness - isn‘t that elegant Anna?!? Oh right, you‘re just a dumb scammer, so yeah, keep on doing your own thing

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How tone deaf can a person get? In the middle of a pandwmic that is getting worse again, while all countries issue restrictions and advise against travels that are not strictly necessary there goes Miss I dont give a flying duck, on another vacation, flaunting it into eveyonems faces.
What about tactfullness - isn‘t that elegant Anna?!? Oh right, you‘re just a dumb scammer, so yeah, keep on doing your own thing
Gstaad Guy needs to do a Anna Bey song.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
agreed.

and you need a vacation every other week aija?

Something stressing you out?

Reactions: 4

Yes. Absolutely TONE DEAF in so many ways. Just another reason why I find her disgusting. Her careless & inconsiderate ways carry over into her business too.

Notice how ambitious she is when it comes to making money for HERSELF but as soon it becomes about SHOWING UP for her students/followers (adding value, giving back, doing IG Lives to connect with people & giving them an opportunity to get to know her, going the extra mile in any capacity) she gives ZERO F*cks about that.

She makes her money and scrams (like the miserable money grubber she is). And for what? What’s so urgent about all these trips she’s taking? NOTHING. Useless trips except to feed her SELFISHNESS.

Reactions: 11
Yes. Absolutely TONE DEAF in so many ways. Just another reason why I find her disgusting. Her careless & inconsiderate ways carry over into her business too.

Notice how ambitious she is when it comes to making money for HERSELF but as soon it becomes about SHOWING UP for her students/followers (adding value, giving back, doing IG Lives to connect with people & giving them an opportunity to get to know her, going the extra mile in any capacity) she gives ZERO F*cks about that.
💯 true. Connecting with her « students » or followers is sooo overwhelming, she said.
Remember in thread 2 (I think it was), the lady who got removed from the SoA FB group just because she messaged Anna 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
💯 true. Connecting with her « students » or followers is sooo overwhelming, she said.
Remember in thread 2 (I think it was), the lady who got removed from the SoA FB group just because she messaged Anna 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄
Okay, that is a whole new level of being a mentally challenged

• Haha
Reactions: 2
From the Annabeystan account over the weekend.
“But for all my ladies.. trust me he’s coming.. use LOA do action stay busy”.
This Q&A sure does sound exactly like Anna doesn’t it? :rolleyes:

It’s sad that her business model constantly includes preying on the hopes & wishes that we all have for a better life. Who doesn’t want to improve their life in some way? She exploits the natural tendencies of human behavior which to me is just SICKENING (and a little dark, to be honest).

1603125220377.jpeg

Last edited:
From the Annabeystan account over the weekend.
This Q&A sure does sound exactly like Anna doesn’t it? :rolleyes:
It’s sad that her business model constantly includes preying on the hopes & wishes that we all have for a better life. Who doesn’t want to improve their life in some way? She exploits the natural tendencies of human behavior which to me is just SICKENING (and a little dark, to be honest).

View attachment 280724
I stalked this account two days ago and this is 10000000% Anna Bey herself. She literally has 100 accounts so far. Or maybe 99 because her podcast account gets deactivated every now and then. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No man with good heart and soul will ever cross her path. She'll only attract those who are just like her. The Universe isn't stupid nor should be underestimated.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Same thing with her anouncing the Mango video, „cause that‘s what the majority of her audience can afford“
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The arrogance will be her pit fall

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No man with good heart and soul will ever cross her path. She'll only attract those who are just like her. The Universe isn't stupid nor should be underestimated.

Yes, so true. Like attracts like.
She may have started off with good intentions, but I don’t think she ever had good CORE VALUES to begin with, which is why she seems to have been so easily compromised by GREED (in her case, creating illusions left & right in exchange for a few dollars).

Who wants to aspire to be like her? Trading places with her would only mean you have basic essentials in your basic bag, a few basic trips, constantly hiding your real life from your followers because you’re too ashamed to show the world how you really live.

She has no love from close family (siblings, cousins, nephews, nieces, aunts, uncles, Godparents, neighbors, childhood friends... even best friends are questionable). It’s a pretty lonely life she lives.. and she’s almost 40 in a few years.

To me, there’s nothing attractive about living a loveless life. “Things” cannot replace love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.