Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story from the hairdresser I dont need to say she looks like a total witch there Jesus but look at the cheeks! You can see it especially on her right cheep. So unnatural =O like it must be filler in her cheeks =/

Reactions: 1
Still not telling were she went or what she's doing there... she really must fear the backlash because she's traveling in times like these :sneaky: or maybe the paranoia fully hit her and she's afraid to share anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please, breakfast looks basic, salon basic, flight basic, she flew the budget version of Swiss, she probably flew to Zurich or Vienna lol. Nowhere exciting.

We are in a pandemic and a real jetsetbabe would be on a private jet going to a private villa. I'm a member of A Small World and they launched a great service with curated private places, so you can travel but be isolated from other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If shes smart she could use her IG “fame” to get a tour of Mango HQ / Spain , interview some designers. Finally provide some value content. But I guess we have to make do with her DIY hat fashion show.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll check tomorrow which Edelweiss flights leave Geneva on a Sunday around 7 am...then we know :)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ll check tomorrow which Edelweiss flights leave Geneva on a Sunday around 7 am...then we know :)
Hmm.

Edelweiss flies out of Zurich. And yesterday went to a number of CHEAP locations. Among those, chav central Lanzarote. Skopje, Macedonia. And Mykonos lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please, breakfast looks basic, salon basic, flight basic, she flew the budget version of Swiss, she probably flew to Zurich or Vienna lol. Nowhere exciting.

We are in a pandemic and a real jetsetbabe would be on a private jet going to a private villa. I'm a member of A Small World and they launched a great service with curated private places, so you can travel but be isolated from other people.
I am not a member of ASW, since I am not 18 yet :p But I might have taken advantage of my familys travel miles :D

One of the ladies in the discord group, mentioned that it was weird Anna wasn't taking advantage of more private travel destinations and such, since she made a big deal about being a member of ASW in her first course/first course group

Reactions: 7
This is definitely not business! We all know this is economy class. Look how close the left chair is to her and how close the TV is.
Is she dumb? Where the duck does this botched witch lives? In Jupiter? Many airplanes are not serving food at all! Fresh food can’t be served during this time you dumb head!

View attachment 278638
A selection of photos for your review presented without comment, to compare to Anna's trip haha:

Edelweiss Business Class spacious seats:

Edelweiss business food showing spacious tray table, cutlery, glass and ceramic:

Economy class food during non-corona times :(

Itty bitt economy seats:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hmm.

Edelweiss flies out of Zurich. And yesterday went to a number of CHEAP locations. Among those, chav central Lanzarote. Skopje, Macedonia. And Mykonos lol.
Her "friend" Zervos is in Cappadocia, Turkey right now. Do you think she is there as well?

Reactions: 6
Maybe her "partner" took care of the booking and she said: "Are you sure we're in business class?" and he was all "Sure babe, now shut up, watch your series and eat your ham" 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A selection of photos for your review presented without comment, to compare to Anna's trip haha:

Edelweiss Business Class spacious seats:

Edelweiss business food showing spacious tray table, cutlery, glass and ceramic:

Economy class food during non-corona times :(

Itty bitt economy seats:
Great research!

The dead giveaway that she was indeed in economy class was the cheap blue mesh pocket on the back of the seat in front of her. Business class would never. Scamma Bey is at it again :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes, that could be. I saw that Edelweiss flys to Turkey and she is always complaining about the lack of sun and packed 4 hats...
That means she has to bring the "boyfriend" along. Zervos only comes if a male is involved. Also, Antalya, Turkey was one of the airline's options.

The south of Turkey and Bodrum are the top destinations. But this is off season, so it will be cheap. Anna loves a bargain! Surprised she didn't fly Easyjet.

By the way, it looks like Zervos was also in Athens! It is crazy that all her trips are a threesome or foursome. Yuck. I wonder if he's the sugar daddy to Anna's "boyfriend"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How do her students not put it together that all of this financially illiterate shopping and traveling happened after selling her courses? How is it not obvious. The lack of discernment stretches long and wide.

Yes! People barely know about the procedures they get in depth and end up looking worse. Her face is ruined. If it gets taken out she’ll have a deflated face. It’ll migrate anyway. She should have fat grafted in small amounts. Reminds me of Thomas the Train character.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I checked IG stories of hairy dwarf and logo on the balloon is a logo of Royal Stone Houses, it’s nice 3 star hotel and I know that it’s possible to book a balloon ride from them. Probably he is staying in that hotel. If so I am surprised because of it’s a very good hotel but not super luxurious one.

Why a hell would someone need 4 hideous hats in Cappadocia?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I didn't think it was Edelweiss (because of the butter) but after seeing this, it totally is Edelweiss:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Maybe her "partner" took care of the booking and she said: "Are you sure we're in business class?" and he was all "Sure babe, now shut up, watch your series and eat your ham" 😄
This is legendary!!!! You have no idea how loud i am laughing for hours!
and then she was okay fine babe, i’ll let my dear eLeGanT lAdIEs know, how bad this “business class” is. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is legendary!!!! You have no idea how loud i am laughing for hours!
and then she was okay fine babe, i’ll let my dear eLeGanT lAdIEs know, how bad this “business class” is. 😂😂😂😂😂
Can't help but to think about this video:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.