Anna Bey #4 Secrets of an Elite Scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it just seemed like a cool side project since she's into luxury fashion, among other things like cars. JSB group for many initial members started as a style/lifestyle discussion with like-minded internet girlfriends. I don't know why stay for so many years though.
Very true. Was totally different in the beginning.

Reactions: 5
I'm not so sure if this positioning of the iPad is an attempt to fake business class or a TV screen on her seat... I think that's just a coincidence. You can buy a holder to mount a tablet or your kindle on a flight seat online, maybe that's just what she did. AND since Emily in Paris streams on Netflix, you couldn't watch that on a plane in-flight program anyways?

But of course it is super pathetic to snap a picture of your food just to - totally casual of course - mention that you're flying business. In Europe that's really nothing special. Sure, it costs a bit more but the price (and everything else) is nothing compared to Business Class on a long distance flight since flights in Europe are usually pretty short.

And I don't know what food she's expecting. In a plane. On a flight that's probably short. During a pandemic.

No, this type of "food boxes" are used at Edelweiss Air. It's a sister company of Swiss Air, I think they offer leisure and holiday flights. If you google "Edelweiss Air Food" you'll find out that they use these boxes. According to the website.... in Economy class :sneaky: (So I may be wrong after all in my previous posting and she is really not flying business class)
She is flying coach... delusional bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she not able to understand that airlines are losing during the pandemic so they have to make budget cuts and many have been forced to lay off their employees.

Reactions: 8
Is she not able to understand that airlines are losing during the pandemic so they have to make budget cuts and many have been forced to lay off their employees.
Its too big philosophy for her. She doesnt notice anything but her nose tip... has no basic knowledge... NOTHING. She is just stupid in general

Reactions: 7
I'm not so sure if this positioning of the iPad is an attempt to fake business class or a TV screen on her seat... I think that's just a coincidence. You can buy a holder to mount a tablet or your kindle on a flight seat online, maybe that's just what she did. AND since Emily in Paris streams on Netflix, you couldn't watch that on a plane in-flight program anyways?

But of course it is super pathetic to snap a picture of your food just to - totally casual of course - mention that you're flying business. In Europe that's really nothing special. Sure, it costs a bit more but the price (and everything else) is nothing compared to Business Class on a long distance flight since flights in Europe are usually pretty short.

And I don't know what food she's expecting. In a plane. On a flight that's probably short. During a pandemic.

No, this type of "food boxes" are used at Edelweiss Air. It's a sister company of Swiss Air, I think they offer leisure and holiday flights. If you google "Edelweiss Air Food" you'll find out that they use these boxes. According to the website.... in Economy class :sneaky: (So I may be wrong after all in my previous posting and she is really not flying business class)
About a month ago I took a European flight and upgraded myself to business. The airline made a point mentioning that due to the pandemic food served in business is the same as in economy. It was also served the same way in a box.

Reactions: 9
oh poor anna ... millions have been in hospitals, many people have tragically died, but her life is so hard because covid affected her air plane food ... on what is likely an unnecessary flight...!

and she was told it was not responsible to take 5 trips this summer or go around with out a mask... people are so mean... life is so hard

it is so tacky and spoiled for her to complain about something so stupid when it comes to covid, when millions are in danger around the world

Reactions: 19
I had a Swiss Air flight in Business a couple of weeks ago and food was definitely not the same as economy. I guess it depends on the airline but as edelweiss is daughter company of Swiss I cannot imagine it’s the case...

Reactions: 3
I had a Swiss Air flight in Business a couple of weeks ago and food was definitely not the same as economy. I guess it depends on the airline but as edelweiss is daughter company of Swiss I cannot imagine it’s the case...
There’s no consistent approach across airlines. Some BC still serving different food to EC some are not. China airlines still doing better food in BC some Asian airlines too but not all are doing. It just depends on individual airline.

Reactions: 6
Aija's Anna's cheek fillers in today's instagram story from the salon look awful! she looks like maleficent ...

actually, maleficent is far more elegant than aija anna

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yesssss!!! Noticed it too. She need to go dissolve her fillers. Looks terrible
Yet again with no mask. What a clown. Probably her students will stop wearing masks as well because their Lord Anna Bey doesn’t wear one.

And she has had insomnia last night, probably from reading here. Ahh Anna Bey, Aija Darling and Aija Raty, you could’ve slept peacefully if you weren’t a scammer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Yet again with no mask. What a clown. Probably her students will stop wearing masks as well because their Lord Anna Bey doesn’t wear one.

And she has had insomnia last night, probably from reading here. Ahh Anna Bey, Aija Darling and Aija Raty, you could’ve slept peacefully if you weren’t a scammer.
This annoys me as well: it's perfectly fine to have your hair done, but for the love of god, please put on a mask. And those fillers are awful. Since I've seen many women around me that have them, living in Russia and all that, I've noticed one thing: in the end, they destroy the quality of your skin. As the skin ages, it gets a bit thinner and then being stretched with the fillers so much, it looks almost like a parchment. It's not a good look, because youth and healthiness is not associated only with no wrinkles which the fillers and botox might fix, but also with that bouncy quality to the skin associated with enough colagen. I think that's what's going on with her skin and it's not easy to fix. By putting so much into her face at such young age, she basically ruined it forever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
This is definitely not business! We all know this is economy class. Look how close the left chair is to her and how close the TV is.
Is she dumb? Where the duck does this botched witch lives? In Jupiter? Many airplanes are not serving food at all! Fresh food can’t be served during this time you dumb head!

View attachment 278638
Thank you for ousting this for those who don’t have IG or who have been blocked by her 😅!! Doesn’t look dreamy or elegant at all IMHO.... so why post this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️? Trying to answer this forum and prove us « wrong »? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
@JustVisitingAijaDarling well phone cam does distort stuff but it still her cheek bones are over filled. She gonna suffer if she dissolve it coz it makes things temporary look much more hollow than before.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her cheeks and chin look really awful. I also noticed how damaged her hair is. I really do feel sorry for her... Why women do things like that to themselves?

Reactions: 5
This annoys me as well: it's perfectly fine to have your hair done, but for the love of god, please put on a mask. And those fillers are awful. Since I've seen many women around me that have them, living in Russia and all that, I've noticed one thing: in the end, they destroy the quality of your skin. As the skin ages, it gets a bit thinner and then being stretched with the fillers so much, it looks almost like a parchment. It's not a good look, because youth and healthiness is not associated only with no wrinkles which the fillers and botox might fix, but also with that bouncy quality to the skin associated with enough colagen. I think that's what's going on with her skin and it's not easy to fix. By putting so much into her face at such young age, she basically ruined it forever.
That's what this dr been saying..( This link was shared before by another member ) but yeah he been saying it doesn't dissolve with time it migrates to another areas then people keep on injecting thinking it got dissolve end up looking terrible& it ruins their skin

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thank you for ousting this for those who don’t have IG or who have been blocked by her 😅!! Doesn’t look dreamy or elegant at all IMHO.... so why post this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️? Trying to answer this forum and prove us « wrong »? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The more she wants to prove us that we are wrong, the more we find out that she is wrong. 😂 there is no winning for her, eventually she’ll stop, because by now we all know how tired is she looking.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.