Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ann Andres posted an outfit post from skiing in Courchevel and of course Anna Banana has to post one too πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230318_003803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_003955_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_003915_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_003758_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_003842_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_003839_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230318_005504_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_005541_Instagram.jpg

I don"t know what she was trying to do in the black dress . . .

She said that she went digging for us(audience) and found some khalaasy and expensive looking party dresses and that

The black dress is khalaasikh and muss (must) in every womanz wardrobe and that

She looked feminine amd seductive in the red dress amd she knows this is a killer look and killer looks dont have to look boring as if you were a grandma.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched this reel atleast 5-6 time trying to take this screenshot. Very Khalaasy Anna !

Also her hair look awful
Screenshot_20230318_011229_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230318_011229_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Deer eleghunt laydee mangoes, we have been blessed with so many screeenshot of the elghunce granny today! Thank you for doing the hard work of documenting our guru! This is a fantastic record of her posting history even after the stories disappear.
I wouldn't have anything against the Wannabey if all of her schtick was pretending to be rich and ahfluent just for internet likes, but my problem is that she is selling her courses for a massive amount of money that can make a significant dent in the budgets of her less-earning followers.
I was not surprised to see Ted lounge on genuine Hermessa blankets - after all the laydee has all the money alibaba luxury store purchases demand. Anna is so lazy influencing that she's now reusing her old content about the party dresses - even her followers caught on to that. Aija, if you repost your older content, you can label it a ''throwback but still relevant'' so that people don't come for you in the comments. The color of the beige-ish Zimmerman dress doesn't suit her coloring much. And because it is not great for her color wise, it doesn't look like a 600$ dress on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
FF5F6245-5895-40B6-9275-383D73ECEC92.jpeg

Since when is it elegant to have someone file the calluses off your feet and trim your toenails in full view of everyone walking past on the sidewalk? 🀒

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she's still too scared to ride her horse (on a trail) and is too lazy to train on a regular basis.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2036980

Since when is it elegant to have someone file the calluses off your feet and trim your toenails in full view of everyone walking past on the sidewalk? 🀒
This is prime eleghunce, laydeez! You need to find a salon where passers-by can see your feet being worked on. Then they will know you have a million dollar life! See, it is so easy to level up! This is what a billionaire matchmaker does.
Poor Ted is dragged along to everything it seems. Are nail salons a great place for a dog to be? The fumes from the paints and everything might not be nice to the dog's nose. Our local salons don't allow dogs inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20230318_204017_Instagram.jpg

Seems like Anna Bey- The Dog Mom is on the quest to find Millionaire Dog Dad in new NETWORKING places. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to log in after a long hiatus to comment. She must have gained at least 30 lbs since the beginning of covid. Those arms and calves are huge compared to her older photos.
I am glad you said that because I had been noticing the same! I mean, she's always had milkmaid calves but but now it looks like the upper part of her body has grown somewhat too. And when I say 'grown' I don't mean she's got more muscles, quite the opposite; Aija seems more soft and squidgy than before. Maybe it's because she no longer works out with her Italian Romanian trainer who probably dumped her out of fear that someone would grass him up.

Reactions: 4
I am glad you said that because I had been noticing the same! I mean, she's always had milkmaid calves but but now it looks like the upper part of her body has grown somewhat too. And when I say 'grown' I don't mean she's got more muscles, quite the opposite; Aija seems more soft and squidgy than before. Maybe it's because she no longer works out with her Italian Romanian trainer who probably dumped her out of fear that someone would grass him up.
Ah, no wonder she opened fashun garage sale.

• Haha
She has zero interest in working with her dog, she just keeps asking "when will this or that behavior stop?"
Well, train your dog and teach him you morron! No wonder he's bored and chewing tissues or afraid of other dogs. He has no enrichment or guidance.

2621_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
IMG_20230318_182917.jpg

Another Zara video coming up!

She has zero interest in working with her dog, she just keeps asking "when will this or that behavior stop?"
Well, train your dog and teach him you morron! No wonder he's bored and chewing tissues or afraid of other dogs. He has no enrichment or guidance.
Anna Bey you are the most lazy person in the world, let the dog be a dog first πŸ™„

And please Teddy, chew that ugly blue Chanela bag πŸ™πŸ©

Still no sign of the average Joe... I'm starting to worry if she didn't burry his body somewhere in the snow

Attachments

Poor Ted! I feel sorry for the dog! Anna is too lazy to work with him. His breed mix is said to be quite smart, but I doubt he's getting much enrichment while being carried about in a bag. I fret Ted will end up as another one of these yappy small dogs because his human is lazy.
Perhaps @Emellanna is right, the Wannabey did a fashun sale because she has changed sizes. Laydeez, do you remember how she used to always emphasize what size her clothes were? (I think she might have been a size 36 or so at some point but not right now). Now she doesn't say a peep about that anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.