Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went and checked her site just to be doubly sure that this was not a funny edit. It is true, the Wannabey is now charging 600$ per month for her course! Or 900$ The cheek! The site is still the same as it was when she introduced the course, there is no mention of individual coaching at all from what I can see. Maybe it is a typo? Maybe she means two payments of 600 or one of 1K$? Anyhow, that is sloppy, sloppy work Anna! You need to be flawless when it comes to charging people and be extremely clear what they are paying for. If it is a typo, typical Wannabey work. Imagine, deer eleghunt laydeez, what kind of personal stylist you could hire for 1k$ a month? I'd imagine it'd be a celebrity stylist type then, not our eleghunt laydee who can barely dress herself.
My dhear eleghant laydieeee, Anna is the most ehleghant stylist ever to exist! This is an investment in your future (because she said so)! And besides, Anna is affluent (because she said so) and therefore is perfectly qualified to style you (because she said so)! Whatever price she charges for her course is automatically worth it, whether is $10 or $10,000 (because she said so)! Long live our queen πŸ’–

anna's styling course.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even IF Anna is doing it all alone, there is still very little excuse why the pricing is all over the place. This is her money making thing and she is not consistent there. It'd be the same thing if one went to the market and the seller said the strawberries are 6$ a kg, then said no, they're 12$, then changed the price again to 1200$. The customer wouldn't be happy even if it was a solo business doing that.
Aija claims to have a full time assistant, but we haven't even seen an arm of this person.
Sure, English is a foreign language for Aija, but there's nothing stopping her from paying for a service like grammarly or paying for a quick proofreader on fiver. Especially for a business landing page.
But of course she is too busy ski-scorting that she doesn't think about these things. I was also wondering why she was working in the lobby of her Courchevel hotel? Wouldn't her luxurious room have space for that? Or did someone make her leave the room for a while....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My dhear eleghant laydieeee, Anna is the most ehleghant stylist ever to exist! This is an investment in your future (because she said so)! And besides, Anna is affluent (because she said so) and therefore is perfectly qualified to style you (because she said so)! Whatever price she charges for her course is automatically worth it, whether is $10 or $10,000 (because she said so)! Long live our queen πŸ’–

View attachment 2028635

Made me choke πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

View attachment 2028635
7a540105-60ce-4081-81a6-3069f509dd34_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna Bey proves once again she has no one to share with... And no husband to kill the remove the poor spider
IMG_20230315_095524.jpg

I assume most of the people who replied they are scared of spiders actually live somewhere spiders are a little bit more nasty than the Swiss ones 🀫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anna Bey proves once again she has no one to share with... And no husband to kill the remove the poor spiderView attachment 2029482

I assume most of the people who replied they are scared of spiders actually live somewhere spiders are a little bit more nasty than the Swiss ones 🀫
Being honest with you, in Switzerland there are many parks and houses with gardens, it is normal to have spiders constantly entering the house and more so now, when the weather starts to be good.

Then there is me, who has declared war on insects and I do not stop compulsively spraying insecticide in the rooms every time I find the smallest insect.

I literally don't stop dw spraying until I can't breathe. And esp means that if I can't breathe, neither can they. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a nonsensical thing to put up a poll for, she has lost the plot.
I think she has just heard that Instagram algorithm wants users to add polls to their stories so that they are shown to more people. And Anna cannot come up with any unique content so she tries to post whatever she can. At least the spider is a little bit better than the dead pigeon. But for a laydee charging so much for eleghunce and styling she doesn't offer much of that in her content.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230315_213958_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_214005_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_214009_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_214012_Instagram.jpg

What does he do with all these books ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230315_214020_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230315_214032_Instagram.jpg

---
Is this a sofa-bed ?
Does she own a bed?
She has a sofa-bed in her office-home.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Certainly looks like a sofa bed, adorned with several ratty and DEFINITELY FAKE Hermes blankets/throws. (The authentic ones don’t pill like that.) So elegant, Anna! What a loser you are!
You think the Hermes blankets are fake??? Anna says you need to get the energy of the luxury fabric you touch, so why would she buy fake ones? If she is going broke, woudn't it be because she spent way too much money on shopping for luxuries? Or where did her money go (besides cleaning up the internet, and making it super hard to find this Tattle thread in Google:sneaky:)?
---

She forgot to mention: do take your top off
Funny how she looks the most natural holding those bottles and doing the "vulgar" pose. I wonder why it was so effortless!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2028635
Where is my purse? 🀣🀣🀣 I simply cannot miss this offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2030286View attachment 2030288View attachment 2030289View attachment 2030290
What does he do with all these books ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 2030292View attachment 2030293
---
Is this a sofa-bed ?
Does she own a bed?
Yes, yes, YES! My thoughts exactly! The interior doesn't by any means look like an affluent household. Judging by the ill-fitting rug and mismatched flooring it kind of looks like a bog standard middle class (or even lower middle class in some places) dwelling. Plus it seems small, the sofa bed is almost up the opposite wall, taking up too much space in that tiny room. I bet it's in the same apartment where the 'communal' kitchen is; all cold, impersonal and so, so middle class.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The comment section below the post about her Harry-video is wild. Even Annas most hardcore fans are calling her out on the bs.
"In her old videos she talked about how to be classy" πŸ˜†

Although I think even people who don't like Meghan would agree with the person who said she's done more for women than Anna has!

Reactions: 4
View attachment 2030286View attachment 2030288View attachment 2030289View attachment 2030290
What does he do with all these books ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 2030292View attachment 2030293
---
Is this a sofa-bed ?
Does she own a bed?
Holy cow, every time I think this woman can't get any less affluent, she posts more Instagram storiesπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

At over 35, she doesn't even have a proper bed? I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or scream.

The comment section below the post about her Harry-video is wild. Even Annas most hardcore fans are calling her out on the bs.
I'm so happy that even her fans are calling her out. While I personally don't think Harry and Meghan deserve sympathy, "teaching" how to be classy and then turning around and berating celebrities is hypocrisy at its finest. An classy and/or affluent woman would be above petty celeb drama, not engaging in it.

Reactions: 7
Just to test this person's hypothesis that she was so much classier a couple of years ago and didn't put people down, I'm gonna check out one of her older videos to see:

10 Things Eleghunt Ladies NEVER Do at a Restaurant!

Laydeez! Don't do these mistakes that Anna even sees affluent women do! I don't know where she sees them do it, since she doesn't know any affluent women. Maybe Lina Palestina counts, they were still friends at this time. Anyways

1. "Place the wine glass in the wrong place" - she demonstrates the supposedly correct way to place one's wine and water glasses. I don't know whether anyone in actual affluent circles really gives a monkey's about this but hey ho.

2. "Cut the leaves in the salad" - which she demonstrates with gusto, as if taking a chainsaw to it

3. "Do a sandwich with the table bread" - she means putting butter (or whatever else) on the bread, rather than breaking pieces off and buttering those.

4. "Refill their water first" - i.e. always do it for your companion first. That's just basic politeness

5. "Do the Robocop" - this is Anna's term for placing cutlery at opposite ends of the plate horizontally when you take a break in eating. I've never seen anyone actually do that. But then I've never seen Robocop so what do I know?

6. "Poke the knife in the wrong direction" - outward rather than inward. I've never seen anyone do that either, probably because it would make it hard to eat

7. "Apply makeup at the table"

8. "Grab the wine glass from the bowl or base" - as discussed here, that's more of a rule for the person serving the wine. You, the eleghunt laydee, can drink it however you wish

9. "Blow their nose in public" - doesn't have much to do with eating

10. "Put your tissue on the food" - she means napkin, and even says the word napkin right after, wtf? What if it's a cloth napkin?

So, ladies: don't do mistakes, sandwiches, or Robocop. Is she actually less negative though or less hostile towards other people? No, not really; she just doesn't name anyone (like Harry, or Hailey Bieber) as the "problem" here. She has always been like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.