Anna Bey #37 Non-millionaire lifestyle scammer, can't organise a proper meet for the people she fleeces

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she is deleting comments rn cause I couldn't see any of those comments that we're screenshotted her.
Anna are you deleting comments?🧐
---
I feel like she is deleting comments rn cause I couldn't see any of those comments that we're screenshotted her.
Anna are you deleting comments?🧐
*here sry

• Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2030286View attachment 2030288View attachment 2030289View attachment 2030290
What does he do with all these books ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 2030292View attachment 2030293
---
Is this a sofa-bed ?
Does she own a bed?
She has a sofa-bed in her office-home.
These blankets are terrible quality. 100% fake.

I strongly suspect this is another common area at the place where she rents her office (that doubles as her bedroom). Just like kitchen, it's meant for tenants to use as a shared living room (or sitting room, or whatever they call it). I don't believe these books belong to Anna, she doesn't come across as a type to acquire a large library.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2030286View attachment 2030288View attachment 2030289View attachment 2030290
What does he do with all these books ? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚View attachment 2030292View attachment 2030293
---
Is this a sofa-bed ?
Does she own a bed?
She has a sofa-bed in her office-home.
I mean, it's a dog. It will do this thing at some point in their life.
As far as I know, dogs who are destructive lack stimulations eventhough they were lap dogs. I never see any toys, or her walking the dog daily, or playing with the dog. She just want "calm dog" without putting on effort πŸ˜’

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20230316_092919_Instagram.jpg

Aww, I thought you have a husband as your loved ones Anna.. And I think she actually sleep in that sofa bed πŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Worry not Tattlers, Anna didn't just take pictures of empty tables this time! It was a bit awk to take pics of random people talking, but she got the receipts!

Those pants were just too cropped on her, as if Ted destroyed her only Dior pants and she had to chop the ends off last minute... The bag and top didn't go well together with the pants either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she dress like a waiter? Black pants with white blazer, seriously? That's the outfit of someone who never goes to mundane events πŸ˜‚
Looks like Anna is now taking shifts at her favourite faux-home

• Haha
I haven't watched the video... But man, those comments are from the gut!
Ahhhhh, finally the awakening has happened. Only 37th threat with around 1000 pages each. By threat 40 I want to see the final results, aka Anna officially ousted as a scammer.
Also, who on earth put their dog on any cashmere or woolen blankets, yet alone from an 'elite' brand? WHO?! A Wannabey, who so desperately wants to prove she's more 'affluent' than the broke self she is, that's who.

• Haha
  • Heart
The comment section below the post about her Harry-video is wild. Even Annas most hardcore fans are calling her out on the bs.
This picture right here says so much about her audience, especially and predominantly: people of color. She is not rich, not even close!

IsSheRichEven~2.jpg

Reactions: 5
It's quite unbelievable anyone was ever paying her 1000 Euros for stolen material and subscribing to her channel for video after video about "Don't do mistakes! Don't do sandwiches! Don't buy Zara!"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
how dare the guys wear sneakers? lol
She's trying to make this look like some black tie event, but I see jeans, sneakers, and puffer vests, so I'm skeptical.

Do we have any in-the-know Geneva residents who can confirm whether or not this is really all that? I'm guessing not, here's why:

(1) Anna Bey was invited.
(2) Anna Bey wore that monstrous outfit and wasn't turned away at the door. Is this PR for her $1000 styling course? If so, she needs to rethink her life (AKA drown her tears in supermarket champagne).
(3) People took pictures with her and posted them on social media. Was it voluntary? Was it under duress? I don't know, but I know that I would not, under any circumstance, allow even my fingernail to appear in a picture with her, much less on social media.

She's trying to make this look like some black tie event, but I see jeans, sneakers, and puffer vests, so I'm skeptical.

Do we have any in-the-know Geneva residents who can confirm whether or not this is really all that? I'm guessing not, here's why:

(2) Anna Bey wore that monstrous outfit and wasn't turned away at the door. Is this PR for her $1000 styling course? If so, she needs to rethink her life (AKA drown her tears in supermarket champagne).
(3) People took pictures with her and posted them on social media. Was it voluntary? Was it under duress? I don't know, but I know that I would not, under any circumstance, allow even my fingernail to appear in a picture with her, much less on social media.
yes, that` s what I thought πŸ˜‚
also the lady with the blue blouse looks more affluent even though her outfit might be worth under 100€ but it` s still more elegant than AB πŸ™ƒ
I think they don` t know her social media personality :D

Reactions: 5

Oh, you don't need a personal invitation to go to these events, she most likely just saw an ad or picked up a flier somewhere, called and made a reservation. I've done it probably 100 times over the years, so have many people I know. I don't know about Geneva but where I live companies organize these events all the time, to acquire new clients and to promote their goods and services, or to celebrate opening/reopening. Usually the way it works is - a presenter gives a lecture outlining goods or services and the company's achievements (I should call it a sales presentation; in case of medical companies attendees might get a sample treatment), followed by lunch or dinner or, as in Anna's case, appetizers, and the presenter (or assistants, depending on the company) goes around collecting attendees' names and contact info and booking appointments while the guests mingle over food (which was the segment of the event that Anna documented, she didn't document the presentation). The events I've attended had been organized by all sorts of companies - investment management firms, plastic surgeons/dermatologists/dental offices, art galleries; the last one I attended recently was organized by a cremation company (morbid but inevitable). You don't dress up to these events, it's casual or, if you prefer, dressy casual. It looks like the event Anna attended was organized by Lamborghini dealership - maybe to celebrate expansion or a new fleet of cars? Maybe a French speaker can check Geneva Lamborghini dealership website, see if any info on this event can be found and report back to us? I suspect the lady in a blue blouse was one of the assistants working the event - she gives off those vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh, you don't need a personal invitation to go to these events, she most likely just saw an ad or picked up a flier somewhere, called and made a reservation. I've done it probably 100 times over the years, so have many people I know. I don't know about Geneva but where I live companies organize these events all the time, to acquire new clients and to promote their goods and services, or to celebrate opening/reopening. Usually the way it works is - a presenter gives a lecture outlining goods or services and the company's achievements (I should call it a sales presentation; in case of medical companies attendees might get a sample treatment), followed by lunch or dinner or, as in Anna's case, appetizers, and the presenter (or assistants, depending on the company) goes around collecting attendees' names and contact info and booking appointments while the guests mingle over food (which was the segment of the event that Anna documented, she didn't document the presentation). The events I've attended had been organized by all sorts of companies - investment management firms, plastic surgeons/dermatologists/dental offices, art galleries; the last one I attended recently was organized by a cremation company (morbid but inevitable). You don't dress up to these events, it's casual or, if you prefer, dressy casual. It looks like the event Anna attended was organized by Lamborghini dealership - maybe to celebrate expansion or a new fleet of cars? Maybe a French speaker can check Geneva Lamborghini dealership website, see if any info on this event can be found and report back to us? I suspect the lady in a blue blouse was one of the assistants working the event - she gives off those vibes.
Anna is like a moth to these events. She is killing two birds with one stone by attending these;
1) She can pose for pics and collect material to further fool her followers in misleading them about how oh so affluent she is, and
2) she's hoping to bag a rich guy there who would replace her average Joe.

Reactions: 10
She really isn't very stylish (or elegant) at all. It's quite shocking how many are taken in by her. I would say she is delightfully clueless, but that's an insult to Cher Horowitz.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.