Anna Bey #34 wANNABEY millionaire: fake workshop, bad Hermessas and microwave...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE MUST HAVE BEEN A PIG IN THE PAST LIFE.
That's the only explanation I get to justify her bizarre "hobbies".
It’s one of the stranger hobbies I’ve ever heard of, but I think she’s just starved for content at this point, as what she’s been putting up is a complete and utter snore! She is incapable of being interesting, unique, or even usefully informative. And, of course relatable. I’m sure her minions are shaking their little heads over this latest oddity. Many of them probably wish they could afford a single bottle of nice perfume. . . to wear.

Reactions: 9
It’s one of the stranger hobbies I’ve ever heard of, but I think she’s just starved for content at this point, as what she’s been putting up is a complete and utter snore! She is incapable of being interesting, unique, or even usefully informative. And, of course relatable. I’m sure her minions are shaking their little heads over this latest oddity. Many of them probably wish they could afford a single bottle of nice perfume. . . to wear.
Also, see how she never shows anything, but only uses pinterest images... Has to be private about perfume bottles too??? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her collecting perfumes that have specific memories is one thing, but collecting perfumes of people she hung out with is so weird … idk

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, not only your hair, your whole face, body and life are a mess
I am wondering if HAIR TRANSPLANT is bleeping expensive in their that is why she relies primarily on hair extensions. If she is moneyed too enough she could have "invest" in hair transplant. Duh! Her hairline is raising 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Another video trying to fool women into thinking she's expert about men and their povs later on today. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another video trying to fool women into thinking she's expert about men and their povs later on today. 🥴
Well, to be honest, she kind of seems to be an expert in the field of turning men off. So maybe she will know what she is talking about for once.

In the thumbnail she is drinking beer - I guess she will imply heavy drinking is a turn off. So I am just reposting this picture here:
25A5B558-EA49-444B-B9CF-D179487C8294.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes Anna, one woman looks like she’s dressed appropriately for a nightclub in a tropical climate, and the other looks like she ordered a fairy princess dress off AliExpress for the real estate office Halloween party.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is the purpose of this room? Just a long corridor? Is it a weird walk in closet?
I can’t wrap my head around it.
Well, we believe that this is her “home” out in the fields on the outskirts of Geneva, and it’s most likely serving as her living room, or I suppose Elegant (not) Anna would call it her salon.

And, what’s up with the granny ensemble? Elegant? Not really. Frumpy? Oh, most definitely. Poor thing will never understand elegance. If she did, she would get rid of that hideous, tacky gold whatever it is behind the loveseat. Looks like it escaped from the set of “Cleopatra”!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That outfit is bad. So, so bad. The proportions are completely off. Makes her torso look miles long and her legs look like little stubs.

There's zero shape to the jacket. You can barely tell there's a woman under that thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She really loves to make her legs look short and upper body super long. I wonder why everything about her feels so OLD, even how she speaks.
At this point she is stuck with the “walmart-followers”, no other demographic could ever find her tips useful.

Reactions: 14
This is what she was going for...
1650823820918.png

Anna should burn her "Image and Colour Consultant" Certificate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What is the purpose of this room? Just a long corridor? Is it a weird walk in closet?
I can’t wrap my head around it.
Doesn't look like a room that belongs in a private house, looks like a reception or cocktail room adjacent to a larger hall where an event would be held. Where she stands probably a bar would be set up, large empty space is for people to mingle and sofa for those who wish or need to sit down.

I don't think that jacket and that skirt were meant to be worn together. The skirt would look much better paired with a bodysuit or a fitted top, and the jacket worn unbuttoned over pants and a sweater.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.