Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello! so i was someone who brought her course, got all wrapped up in the promoting she did and maxed out my credit card to do the course. i was blinded by the facade. do you think i could get my money back somehow by emailing her team? it is true that all she said in her course is stuff you can find online, but because i am so new to this whole leveling up thing i thought i was hitting the jackpot....
Can you file a chargeback with your card company?

Reactions: 2
Just finished listening to episode 2 - there’s such a clear difference between the two. Alexis sounds so calm and secure in herself compared to Aija who is talking like a maniac with absolutely no filter! Nothing about the way Aija speaks is about being classy or affluent it’s all about looking more tacky and rich for Aija.

She needs elocution lessons not a colour styling certificate which did absolutely nothing positive for her wardrobe.

Reactions: 5
hello! so i was someone who brought her course, got all wrapped up in the promoting she did and maxed out my credit card to do the course. i was blinded by the facade. do you think i could get my money back somehow by emailing her team? it is true that all she said in her course is stuff you can find online, but because i am so new to this whole leveling up thing i thought i was hitting the jackpot....
I think you might have to file a chargeback with your credit card, I've heard multiple people say they didn't get a refund even though they asked her team in the first week. (I think there was promised 2 weeks of guaranteed refund). Her team denied them and dragged it on forever, accused them of sharing logins, course content and other things which broke the ToS, and the only way they got their money back was through the credit card company :)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
With all the respect, I don't want to take a single life advice from some lady who married to a bisexual (to be honest i think he is more likely gay side).

This lady is married and buying second hand clothe of "Theory" (I am shooked). But paid 1K for Anna's School of BS for leveling up.

Jesus lady.. if you cannot even afford to buy the clothes from Theory, please don't waste your money on scammer.
I am starting to feeling sad for these ladies......
If this woman start to make money teaching levelling up stuff we can officially call this a informal MLM scheme. Well done anna. You now the Avon of levelling up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I hope you’re able to recover at least some of your money. You’re not alone in how you feel about the regret of investing your hard earned money into a total scam. The part that makes me so upset is that SHE KNEW when she was presenting the course in that webinar that it was all stuff you can find online for free.. and yet she still had no shame in charging 1K for her regurgitated crap (during a pandemic of all things).

She’s a shameless fraud! Look at her life. Examine the details that she purposefully omits and never shares. She could be living in a twin bed out of that IKEA closet for all we know. She has no car, very little jewelry (and they’re all average pieces), a couple of bags, can’t even afford a proper stylist. We KNOW NOTHING about the decor in her home because she’s always filming in hotels and other public locations. She might as well be homeless because she’s too ashamed to show ANY part of her real house.

We need to help others see this situation for what it is. Keep sharing your story.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
With all the respect, I don't want to take a single life advice from some lady who married to a bisexual (to be honest i think he is more likely gay side).

This lady is married and buying second hand clothe of "Theory" (I am shooked). But paid 1K for Anna's School of BS for leveling up.

Jesus lady.. if you cannot even afford to buy the clothes from Theory, please don't waste your money on scammer.
I am starting to feeling sad for these ladies......
Can we stop with biphobic comments like that? I'm bisexual, but it doesn't mean that, if my boyfriend decides to marry me, he has somehow failed. Let's not give Anna ammunition either. She's failed because she's a scam artist. If she's a beard to a gay man then and selling it as marrying a rich man who's provided her with a perfect life she's failing because she's living a lie.

I buy second hand/vintage mainly for moral reasons. I'll pay full price for ethical designers like Stella McCartney though 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All the hard earned money from her poor students went to Aija's summer vacation in St.Tropez, ltaly and Greece. Also don't forget the stupid sunglasses she recently bought from luxury brands.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
All the hard earned money from her poor students went to Aija's summer vacation in St.Tropez, ltaly and Greece. Also don't forget the stupid sunglasses she recently bought from luxury brands.
To flaunt all these vacations in everyone’s faces right after cashing in on her scam is beyond tasteless and completely tone deaf. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 14
A poster a few pages back said she got a refund. I have no idea if you can or not. You can surely try.

Reactions: 2
This link is asking for our email addresses. I don’t see any posts.
You can type it in yourself I believe. Go to https://web.archive.org
Then search for jetsetbabe.com

What happens is the Archive site saves screenshots of a website from a particular date. So the most recent date was when she deleted the blog. In order to see older posts you must click the calendar and go back in time.

Enjoy reading :)

Oh and the link was not asking for your email address. That was Anna trying to capture it in order to spam you.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 266460
seems like someone gained weight...
I don’t personally care if she gains weight. It’s the fact that she’s manipulative/ deceptive and taking advantage of women’s insecurities and/or vulnerabilities (many of young age, poor socioeconomic backgrounds) by making it seem like she’s reached some goal using her method when in fact she’s faking it till she makes it and grabbing as much money from whoever she can as fast as she can.

She used pictures of real JetSet babes to sell her course infringing on media copywrite laws by using the likeness of others, etc. Will she ever have to answer for this?

Reactions: 15
ss.JPG

She was learning a lot from JSBs in order to create her future business )))

• Angry
Reactions: 6
tell them that you asked for a refund in he first 2 weeks of the course and waited because of corona because you thought they would get back to you, but they didn't and it's been months since that happened. if they say no, tell them that you're gonna sue for false advertisement and scamming. also if you can check with your bank so they can mark the transaction as fake or stealing. considering they haven't refunded a lot of people, they have no way of proving that you didn't ask for it before. also, if you know students that didn't get refunded tell them to do the same. she legally cant keep your money if part of the agreement was that she would give it back in the first 2 weeks if asked.

and yes, you can find most of the content of her course online for free. hell, we even posted all of her course on here for free and we didn't even pay for it. there are far more talented "teachers" out there who can teach you that and more, and you can find all of it online without paying anything.

Reactions: 5
You can type it in yourself I believe. Go to https://web.archive.org
Then search for jetsetbabe.com

What happens is the Archive site saves screenshots of a website from a particular date. So the most recent date was when she deleted the blog. In order to see older posts you must click the calendar and go back in time.

Enjoy reading :)

Oh and the link was not asking for your email address. That was Anna trying to capture it in order to spam you.
When you click on Calendar does it actually bring up any posts? This is what I see.
It seems like Anna has removed all the content and is instead asking for email addresses.

1601927280760.jpeg

When you click on Calendar does it actually bring up any posts? This is what I see.
It seems like Anna has removed all the content and is instead asking for email addresses.

View attachment 266512
Haha no dear. At the top of the screen on the Wayback MAchine site (web.archive.org) you'll see dates running all the way back to 2014 I think, don't remember when exactly she started the blog. It is the Wayback Machine website who has the screenshots, what you are viewing is the screenshot itself. I don't know how to explain it any better.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.