Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good idea in theory but I feel like it'd give her more exposure and cause even more naïve women to pay for her courses. The DM is very click-baity and cares a lot more about exposure rather than reporting the truth.
I might contact them about the Vida consultancy - there is enough evidence they are far bigger cons.

Reactions: 1
I might contact them about the Vida consultancy - there is enough evidence they are far bigger cons.
I think the women who Vida targets definitely do not want their identities revealed, imagine being older single and you are 8k out of pocket?

I would never sign up for a matchmaker unless a friend that I trusted met her match. Otherwise, how do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anna should have paid her instead of the other way around.
tbh I think Anna paid her to pose as a SoA pupil.. I can't believe she "levelled up due to "Anna Montana".. or is it a clear case of the student has become the master... ??!! 🤷🏽‍♀️

@laurensanchez - Look she started her Business back in 2013 - I guess at that time AB was still dancing in Malta 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Sounds like very little morals and decency if this is the case...how are the men, generally? Trustworthy and honest enough to have as friends/for relationships or best to avoid?

I can't fathom why any man would want a woman like that to be the mother of his children but perhaps the men they manage to rope into marriage with them are just as bad so it works out.
I will say some of the comments are very sweeping here regarding eastern europe - I know many women and men, and have dated men from many of their countries - they are people in themselves and are not all in the same box, in the same way you can’t say all rich men act the same. It is a vast area of land with many countries within it, and although they share similarities, there are also differences. Some things are true, but not for every single person.

There is still a large religious element underlying many cultures to the east - in Russia you have the church wanting to be part of the state, in somewhere like Poland it is very Catholic. I personally feel that this contributes to an underlying “tradition” of the man being the provider still.

Most of these countries were beaten down after the second world war as part of the USSR, so often people there have had to grow up in conditions that we probably take for granted in the west. Since the 2000s it’s getting better so I don’t know if eastern europeans born after independence would have different attitudes, but you only have to look at Russia effectively condoning a husband beating his wife and it being socially acceptable, to see why many women would maybe prefer a western european man where their income is naturally higher for a similar job, and were they are generally considered to be treated better.

In Russia there are way more women than men (partially due to war and the aftermath, and epidemics such as alcoholism) so the women there are constantly competing. It’s been hypothesised that this is maybe why Russian women have such high beauty standards.

I remember watching a documentary regarding why so many eastern european girls become models - beyond their work ethic, the environment in combination with genetics creates a very good gene pool in those areas for our ideal version of physical beauty. I get there are unattractive people everywhere, but the eastern european women I’ve seen who are attractive, are miles ahead of the rest of us, I genuinely think their bone structure is lovely. Maybe this adds further into them getting into this kind of lifestyle - it’s very easy if you already look good. They are almost fetishised to an extent too, if you are a commodity elsewhere, then why not take advantage?

I can’t speak for the girls who are like Anna and grow up with better opportunities and still wish to be provided for in this way instead of building themselves up, but I think there’s an underlying cultural belief but also just personal decision. Otherwise, why would we have women in western europe wanting to be sugar babies too?

Reactions: 15
"Feminism with Anna"...

Convert all history of feminism, the struggles countless women in the whole world have been facing while fighting for dignity, respect and equality in society, which goes far beyond "fairness", and turn it all into bitching about how men should pay for everything just because I was born a woman and therefore I deserve it... ???

What a joke!

Reactions: 8
So Anna basically called her followers poor in the recent IG story. She says SHE can afford the best but for you peasants she'll be releasing a video on Mango. Fast fashion, but of course nothing said about the ethical implications.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear lovely women,

I have read all the threads related to School of Affluence and Aija Räty Darling/Anna Bey and I must say that you are the best! The detective work is beyond compelling in every way and I had to give you a big THANK YOU for all your work and perseverance.

I only discovered the threads last week as I noticed that the podcast IG account was missing and a quick search revealed the schoolofaffluenceisascam IG account. Of course I googled the Aija Räty/Darling name when I discovered it together with the claims on this IG account which led me here. You have supplied me with many hours of priceless entertainment as well as valuable insights that I could never have worked out myself!

I can see here on Tattle that some of us were lured in by her older YT videos but had a bad gut feeling that was hard to articulate properly without seeing the big picture. I was just an occasional follower since sometime in 2019. I never interacted/commented on her posts on neither YT nor IG (also didn’t check these) and I never analysed whether it was all just a charade. But I should have trusted my gut a lot more!

From the moment I started following her first on YT, I instinctively found it embarrassing because of the whole “date a billionaire and throw out your average Joe” aspect and the obvious superficial social climbing aspirations. Her image/brand had this weird leprous quality to it. However, I stayed because I felt the etiquette and body shape/colour theory parts were interesting. I also enjoyed that she was advocating more conservative styles and values than what is usually portrayed in social media. Being from Denmark, I noticed her accent and wondered where she was from as it didn’t sound Swedish or Finnish. I know exactly how Scandi accents in English sound.

After a while I felt like she was just stating the same opinions/tips/tricks and she never went more in depth in new videos. Her four videos leading up to the new course were horrendous. No new info just blabbering and only in the end it occurred to me that she was trying to sell a new course. At first I was a bit intrigued but when I saw the price and thought about how much new info she had provided on the subjects of my interest recently it ended with a big nope from my side. I also wondered a lot about her distasteful restaurant/clubbing IG stories with Lina Hadid and that crowd not to mention the vile updates from her vacations especially St. Tropez. I felt she went to all the well known has-been type of places and her infantile admiration for champagne trains and the like blew me out. I seriously started questioning the posh and elegant side of this. And her ridiculous name dropping w.r.t. partying with celebrities! I don’t aspire to these things at all and it seemed to me as if she was a starstruck derailed 15 year old. Her sudden flashing of logos and standard items was just off. Especially a lot of the entry level stuff. Her podcast was uncurated - just blabbering without any coherent structure...

And then I found Tattle and Lipstick Alley. It suddenly all made so much sense!!! You made me realise the whole truth and that my type of life is what she apparently calls affluent and elegant and wants to portray (= upper middle class). Without the scamming, bad taste and lies. Holy mother of Christ...
So good! 👏 💗 Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience. For a while (a couple of years) I also couldn’t pin point what felt off about her. Like you said, reading other people’s comments (them articulating what I was feeling) on this site finally made it all click for me. That part where you said: “..my type of life is what she apparently calls affluent and elegant..” - Yes!! That was exactly my conclusion as well. She sells herself as something she’s not. Once people get past that part and SEE that this woman is actually quite average.. not to mention completely uneducated.. it’s pretty underwhelming what you’re left with.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"Feminism with Anna"...

Convert all history of feminism, the struggles countless women in the whole world have been facing while fighting for dignity, respect and equality in society, which goes far beyond "fairness", and turn it all into bitching about how men should pay for everything just because I was born a woman and therefore I deserve it... ???

What a joke!
She says that society is not equal - yet she supposedly comes from one of the most equal societies in the world. In Sweden men are doing household chores, both men and women get paid time off when they have kids. Swedish men don't beat their wives like Russians do. The truth is that growing up in Sweden Anna realised she'd have to work for a living and her average looks didn't entitle her to any special treatment. Men would not pay her just to exist. Swedish men probably laughed in her face.

Hence why she fled to the trash heaps of south Europe to pass herself off as a Swedish blond from darker skinned men who worshipped the ground she walked on.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Feminism with Anna"...

What a joke!
Oh I see. This same BS again.

Anna the hamster is dead. Stop spinning the wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you for posting the Workbook of Module 3 of the Elite Course. Where can I find the others? Is this really the whole "elite" information you get in a week??????????

Reactions: 2
Anna has such a simple mindset. So it's okay for women to be stuck with all the housework and raising the kids as long as the man pays the rent and throws in a handbag or two every once in a while?

I agree, in many relationships it's still the woman who does a lot of work at home besides her job BUT that's something every couple needs to work out for themselves.

I feel bad for all the "average joes" out there whose girlfriends joined SOA and suddenly decide that the boyfriend isn't good enough for them any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I truly feel majority of her paying students especially the ones that become those cult like supporters are smart girls who never have a group of “Cool/popular/social” girls or boys to hang out with. Now they found Anna they finally got an identity. A group. They dont feel like they belong to the kim k type of people coz probably the kim k types victimise them all at school. If they were the popular kim k types you won’t be this low confidence to suddenly stan some old half past six lady like this. Plus look how much they hate to be referred to as victims. But I dont think theyre the same as all these femcels but maybe there’s some similar issues.

My FB friend used to share screen shots with me from the SOA group. All the is this dress okay, how do I look , should I buy this bla bla bla posts. Those girls (Not all but most) all look very naive of what is actually “society”. The fashion choice and all the comments from the girls in the group tell you all what you need to know about their world views. Basic.
They just don’t know any better but thats how AB took advantage.
This is a very good insight, @Birdseed2! Since AB mentioned she was bullied in school, those girls can really relate. If I have been dealing with insecurities all my life (we all are, but I mean major insecurities and feeling of not belonging), in my eyes I would probably feel like I have found someone who went through similar struggles and now is [insert individual aspirations which match what AB portrays]. It's comfort and emotion they're after, which is why logic and lack of credentials aren't always sufficient to encourage critical, non-biased individual thinking.

Reactions: 11
She really does seem like she's having a mid life crisis, having material from sugarbaby tips to find a man, podcast on her rambling on about nothing, and now a random Mango shopping video.

I can imagine her as one of those crazies in town dressed in fur with no friends, approaching strangers for a monologue and laughing loudly on the street.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it interesting she decided to ignore all the work women had to do before they joined the workforce, sure there is hired help to take care of household chores, but from my great-grandmothers diary she had to master a lot more skills than me :p

BTW what will the new thread name be?

She really does seem like she's having a mid life crisis, having material from sugarbaby tips to find a man, podcast on her rambling on about nothing, and now a random Mango shopping video.
She did have that video shared in the FB group of her, showing off her "elegant heels" from Mango in front of Plaza hotel. I think that was from 2017

Reactions: 4
I think I found aija's hairdresser.

she is talented.

she seems like she may be russian. nothing wrong with that of course.

what is interesting is that it seems Aija tries to avoid being associated with russia, but uses russian hairdressers, nail salons, is obsessed with russian "jet set" instagrams, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I will say some of the comments are very sweeping here regarding eastern europe - I know many women and men, and have dated men from many of their countries - they are people in themselves and are not all in the same box, in the same way you can’t say all rich men act the same. It is a vast area of land with many countries within it, and although they share similarities, there are also differences. Some things are true, but not for every single person.

There is still a large religious element underlying many cultures to the east - in Russia you have the church wanting to be part of the state, in somewhere like Poland it is very Catholic. I personally feel that this contributes to an underlying “tradition” of the man being the provider still.

Most of these countries were beaten down after the second world war as part of the USSR, so often people there have had to grow up in conditions that we probably take for granted in the west. Since the 2000s it’s getting better so I don’t know if eastern europeans born after independence would have different attitudes, but you only have to look at Russia effectively condoning a husband beating his wife and it being socially acceptable, to see why many women would maybe prefer a western european man where their income is naturally higher for a similar job, and were they are generally considered to be treated better.

In Russia there are way more women than men (partially due to war and the aftermath, and epidemics such as alcoholism) so the women there are constantly competing. It’s been hypothesised that this is maybe why Russian women have such high beauty standards.

I remember watching a documentary regarding why so many eastern european girls become models - beyond their work ethic, the environment in combination with genetics creates a very good gene pool in those areas for our ideal version of physical beauty. I get there are unattractive people everywhere, but the eastern european women I’ve seen who are attractive, are miles ahead of the rest of us, I genuinely think their bone structure is lovely. Maybe this adds further into them getting into this kind of lifestyle - it’s very easy if you already look good. They are almost fetishised to an extent too, if you are a commodity elsewhere, then why not take advantage?

I can’t speak for the girls who are like Anna and grow up with better opportunities and still wish to be provided for in this way instead of building themselves up, but I think there’s an underlying cultural belief but also just personal decision. Otherwise, why would we have women in western europe wanting to be sugar babies too?
I honestly think the narrative that" Russian Women are more beautiful than western women" or "Western women are jealous of Russian women because they are prettier " was created by Russian women themselves.. Italian & Latin women are considered attractive too by westerns standards but never heard such lines.. I get that in some countries beauty is like an advantage women have to look after themselves because it's the only way they will have social mobility.. But to me, I don't see like major difference between Western women& Russian in terms in beauty maybe Russians use more surgical procedures too just like how in South Korea compared to rest of Asia.. And I'm saying that because I'm neither Russian or Western European by ethnicity so I'm really impartial here:LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.