Anna Bey #3 Scum of Affluence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am in the process of acquiring Swiss residency right now, but through business, so this information may not be 100% correct. As far as I recall, she can reside in Switzerland as long as a Swiss person or her partner acts as a guarantor. If her partner was invited to work for a bank, he's likely the guarantor or their permits are connected in some way. I believe she can also stay if she has proof of income or a certain amount of money in the bank, but again not totally sure and may be kanton specific.
Is all this required also from EU/EFTA citizens? She holds a Swedish passport which makes living and working in Europe easy. If her boyfriend does not have EU citizenship there may be more red tape for him.

Reactions: 5
She has become increasingly manic. The paranoia is getting to her. She also has the characteristics of someone with an opiate addition. My husband works in the music industry and noticed it right away when we were laughing at her.
Thats super interesting! What are those characteristics? Will keep looking for them.

Thats super interesting! What are those characteristics? Will keep looking for them.
Overtly positive without a strong source. In the music industry, Vicodin is very popular amongst performers. A common designer drug. It makes people excited/inspired over minuscule things, extremely enthusiastic, they seem oblivious to being polished or well kept.

it’s the saying ‘head in the clouds’ but amplified sadly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
As an EU citizen Anna basically has the same rights in Switzerland that she has in EU countries. Switzerland is not a part of EU, but because of a convention EU citizens can live there without having to apply for a residency permit.

Don't know why Anna moved to Switzerland in the first place, but I think now that she apparently makes so much (scam) money, it makes sense for her to live there, for the tax purposes.

Reactions: 3
New rose glow has done a review of SOA. She said the first course for $350 was cheap! The interviewer asked if she gets to interact with Aija as part of the course and she said yes, Anna has liked some of her IG photos 😂

Am I the only "Black" Woman in this thread? Just a question..

I haven't watched the video - but I wish "these black women" would stop trying to look like white women!

Message to NRG:Stick to you OWN DAMN HAIR (and make-up shade , for godsake!!) and make the most out of it. There are more than enough black hairdressers out there that can make YOUR OWN HAIR look nice (especially in a place like ATL)! Looking polished is expensive, no denying that. But just slapping on a wig or a weave (most likley synthetic hair) is not cutting it!!

The one good example (tough I personally don't believe she's a "SoA"-pupil - maybe she's "bought") is Kimberly from Jamaica. She looks stylish and elegant - this should be a look black ladies should aim for.

1602665513002.png

The Latin American high society doesn't mix with other classes.
Good catch, my dear!! Spot on. A few yrs ago, I had the pleasure of being invted to a garden party with a super elite family from SA (not disclosing a country here - I would imagine they're too high - profile). It was Mother and son. I kept on seeing the son out an about for the duration he stayed in the area - and even though we were introduced, he never had the courtesy once to say hello when our paths crossed (I guess I wasn't white, blond and russian enough). He was one of the most ugliest (and rudest and spoilt) men I've ever met and constantly seen with trashy russian (working) women...

Now that you mention Latin America, I came across this Colombian model/actress that married a British billionaire.
Her name is Carolina Guerra and she married David Reuben jr.
(Ps. Do you see how Carolina doesn't look all botched? ;))
That's a tad unfair.. not everyone can be this pretty! Imagine KylieJ had to walk around in her origingal look 😱- would she still be a "Billionaire" 😂

Oh and she parties with Paris and Nicky Hilton, not like Aija ;)
Errrm... Not sure I'd actually like partying with Paris and Nicky... is that some sort of achievement? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Okay so black lady in STEM HERE...
OK - one more!!! Welcome 💕

I also highy doubt that Anna lives an affluent life - that's why you see nothing out of real on her Instagram. All we ever see is her closet. There are many influencers who never share pictures of their partner or kids or the living situation but you still can get a sense of what kind of life they are living.
I totally get it, that sime people want privacy and I don't expect a full house tour or pictures of family members but if you only show your closet and always hang out with the same 3 people...? That's strange if you try to sell your "affluent life".
Thanky you!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A couple of pages before someone asked if here are any new members who just learned about Annas scam - well, I am one of those! Until recently I didn't know she's a scammer but because of these threads I found out. I used to watch her videos and many times felt something was off. Luckily I didn't buy her course, but I watched the workshop and have to say, it was pretty impressive. But the email spam and the crappy layout of the course website made me run away very quickly :p (I mean, honestly, every scammer always uses the same website layout!)

I have seen some of those Youtube videos her students made and actually felt bad for them. I am worried, as it seems Anna uses similar marketing techniques than MLMs.. advising her students to leave their "average Joes" and get rid of all the "negative people" (= friends and family) in their life. And only positive comments are allowed in the community. In case of some vulnerable girls this might lead to the basic MLM effect of them having nothing else in their life anymore than their "idol" (Anna) and the community. And then they will have the urge to buy every course Anna's gonna release in the future to keep up.

After seeing some of the screenshots here though, I agree some of those girls deserve to be scammed. Sending a pic of their IDs to Anna, WTF?! Come on. Or the one girl whining about her provider bf not also doing the housework and other girls in the community then encouraging her to search for a sugar daddy. Gosh, are these people dumb or brainwashed? 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, for the sake of the vulnerable women that were taken advantage of, it's important that this thread exists. They have to see the truth.

Aija, darling, you think you have "made it" now that you can afford hideous logo stuff? That everyone is jealous? Well, it doesn't matter if go to Stockholm, London or Geneva - people laugh at you. And you deserve it. How dare you use other women as a money machine?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I haven't watched the video - but I wish "these black women" would stop trying to look like white women!

Message to NRG:Stick to you OWN DAMN HAIR (and make-up shade , for godsake!!) and make the most out of it. There are more than enough black hairdressers out there that can make YOUR OWN HAIR look nice (especially in a place like ATL)! Looking polished is expensive, no denying that. But just slapping on a wig or a weave (most likley synthetic hair) is not cutting it!!

The one good example (tough I personally don't believe she's a "SoA"-pupil - maybe she's "bought") is Kimberly from Jamaica. She looks stylish and elegant - this should be a look black ladies should aim for.

View attachment 275173
This! White women’s hair issues are different and there’s a reason why they wear their hair certain way. Skin colour is obviously different, hence different make-up. It’s disheartening that there are young black women who think that they need to look like bad copies of white women to level up their lives.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 275173

Good catch, my dear!! Spot on. A few yrs ago, I had the pleasure of being invted to a garden party with a super elite family from SA (not disclosing a country here - I would imagine they're too high - profile). It was Mother and son. I kept on seeing the son out an about for the duration he stayed in the area - and even though we were introduced, he never had the courtesy once to say hello when our paths crossed (I guess I wasn't white, blond and russian enough). He was one of the most ugliest (and rudest and spoilt) men I've ever met and constantly seen with trashy russian (working) women...

That's a tad unfair.. not everyone can be this pretty! Imagine KylieJ had to walk around in her origingal look 😱- would she still be a "Billionaire" 😂

Errrm... Not sure I'd actually like partying with Paris and Nicky... is that some sort of achievement? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Thanky you!
Yes. I forgot to mention New Rose Glow’s terrible wig in that interview.

It’s better to have 1 good quality wig than 5 cheap ones!

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I think her students soon would get bored of her because everything she's doing right now is soo repetitive... The big fashion channels on YouTube cover similar topics like she does eg( how to dress for your body type, what matches skin tone, elegant capsule wardrobe and essential seasonal pieces) with much in depth interesting info all for free no courses no b**
what made her stand out from others and made her grow so fast is that elegance and luxury life thing because imo what can I tell you its what every girl dreams of like lamost every girl. So thats the thing how she bought all these people. I must admit thats the reason I basically started following her because of this exactly. And I think the naive ones who dont see the real her will still praise her unfortunately. Some girl will drop for sure. I mean how many of us run into these forums and liked her before right? But I knew something was off and strange before running into these forums and thats where I think the girls will find out.

Reactions: 4
About hipergamy her - does she live in Chicago? I also think she makes up many things and probably we could find out who is her husband if they work in IT and has net worth 50 million $. Yes she said somewhere her name Blair

Reactions: 2
I follow school of affluence and hypergamyher and used to think both were telling the truth. But I’m a bit sceptical of hypergamyher now as she says she used to work in retail and I doubt she met her husband in a shop

Reactions: 7

View attachment 275173

Thanky you!
You're not the only one! See this is exactly what bothered me about Anna's clueless audience from the beginning. I understand that some basic things about etiquette and class can be applied to everyone, but white women and black women navigate the world in different ways. Hell, not even white women and asian women move through the world in the same way. I understand that what she says sounds so good and might fool them all into thinking that what she claims she did can be achieved by all of them, but it's just not realistic (which is why Anna herself didn't make it). They're trying to turn themselves into a random white woman who is selling them unattainable dreams; when there are thousands, if not millions of fellow black girls out there who could give them better tips on how to look good according to their skin tone, and they wouldn't even need to pay for it.

If you want to level up so badly, you need to look up to people who LOOK like you and see how they did it, because their experience will be much more similar to your journey. You need to present the best version of yourself, not the cheap imitation of a scammer.

It's like they have no self-awareness or know how the real world works. What happens when one of the affluent men that they're obsessed with turns out to be racist? Or extremely misogynistic? How are they going to deal with situations like that (which happen in the real world ALL the time) when all they've learnt from Anna is to buy expensive hats and sit in silence waiting for attention from men?

I do believe that most of her students, and not just the black ones, suffer from self-esteem issues and that's why they repeat whatever Anna tells them without giving the information any kind of critical thought. But it bothers me even more to see people from my own race suck up to a racist who wouldn't even look at them twice if they couldn't pay for her expensive bullshit course.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 275173

Thanky you!
Damn she is gorgeous! I need to follow her what is her Instagram? I love seeing diverse beauty on my timeline.

Reactions: 3
Apparently that FB post has now been deleted from the SoA group! Wow! I guess freedom of speech is not something Anna grants her minions! 👿🤫:censored: Even if it benefits those in the group (meaning so that they can protect their privacy..delete previous posts/ change their name/ make their accounts private/ connect and talk with each other about their thoughts & feelings on the matter, etc.. re: those that are feeling upset about the screenshot sharings).. She would rather protect her EGO than her students!! Talk about playing dirty! Nothing new. But had to share this news.

Ladies, please do not feel silenced. She cannot control your freedom of speech. You have the right to share YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with whomever you want/ whenever you want.

View attachment 275058
Of course it was deleted, there was a link for this thread in it. Anna does not want more people finding out about her scam, and here it's all exposed in details.

So many of them seem happy to be scammed... Stockholm syndrome, maybe ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I follow school of affluence and hypergamyher and used to think both were telling the truth. But I’m a bit sceptical of hypergamyher now as she says she used to work in retail and I doubt she met her husband in a shop
Honestly, you should always be at least a little bit skeptical of whatever people claim on the internet because people will lie unprovoked to look good in front of complete strangers.
That said, it can very much happen. If she worked at a luxury/high-end retail store then it wouldn't be surprising, because she would be dealing with rich people on a daily basis. I think that's how Cristiano Ronaldo met his current girlfriend lmao.

Reactions: 6
It seems many of her followers may have a cult mentality (in general, not necessarily Anna)

not having a strong identity, they have made being “elegant” their personality.

they are feeling lost, and maybe Anna fills some void for them.

Look at how snippy new rose glow got when questioned in that interview.

interesting reading, you have to ask if there is a connection:https://secularliturgies.wordpress....l-group-or-cult-by-anastasia-somerville-wong/

You are in a harmful cult or high-control group if:

There is opposition to critical thought,

And self-doubt is encouraged.

Magical thinking is prevalent,

And leaders claim to have special insight and supreme knowledge.

The leadership is authoritarian, charismatic and narcissistic,

And leaders are not accountable to other authorities.

There are draconian and intrusive rules for members,

But the leaders are above the law.

The flow of information is subject to censorship and control,

And the group as a whole is elitist, with an elite ‘inner circle’ at its core.

And outsiders or outsider groups are slandered and vilified.

Members become increasingly isolated from former companions,

And group identity takes precedence over (or replaces) individual identity.

Members frequently experience feelings of shame, guilt, fear and dread,

And show zealous commitment, loyalty and dependence upon their leaders.

They target the vulnerable with ‘love-bombing’ and idealistic goals.

And women, especially, are tightly controlled.

Deception is normalised, and the ends always justify the means.

The link has a lot more excellent detail.

I found reading it troubling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.