Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my understanding of her official Bey International office:

View attachment 843196
Basically just an overlay of stills from Lina's dancing video Anna posted. I think her desk used to be at the Audi lounge location, at least she posted images of it from there -- she either moved it out of there or got another one just like it.

This is where Bey International is registered (I think)
Pretty sure if she's been sleeping here that it's against the rules or terms of her lease. It's meant to be an office space and she's been taking showers in the shared kitchen sink!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I wanna know about winter shopping because everybody is either starting with it or even almost done for gifts, home decor and seasonal food. Lady "take action" ain't taking action. Wasting big opportunities to finally meet a dumbass "sponsor" just by going errands by foot. Leave the park, idiot! The "social scene" ain't there. Or are you afraid of even walking around the "old town"? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just thinking about her psychology because she's a super interesting case. You can't miss that she is a tormented soul and despite claiming to be in therapy in the past she still has many unresolved issues going on. That brings me to her childhood and her real dad and missing connection with him. I think that she has low self-esteem from feeling not good enough and abandonment issues. She tries hard to be accepted and admired due to a lack of loving attention in her childhood. She has lots of aggression in her, craving power over men so it's up to her to reject/abandon them before they do that to her (repeating theme from relation with her real dad). In my opinion, Anna really has two personas in her. The real Anna is quite fragile and lonely. In my opinion and whole LOA is just a way of trying to talk herself into happiness. The whole lifestyle faking is weighing her down in the background, but again she's running from that fact by rewarding herself with short-term distractions from her scam money which is a shame because she could be a much better person, happy and real to herself, but then again she's stubborn and suffers from tunnel vision not appreciating her full potential but then again it stems from low self-esteem.
I feel like maybe she watched her mother work hard and struggle all her life as a single immigrant mother from EE, possibly being wronged by Aija's father and/or other men in her life, and decided her life will be totally different.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wanna know about winter shopping because everybody is either starting with it or even almost done for gifts, home decor and seasonal food. Lady "take action" ain't taking action. Wasting big opportunities to finally meet a dumbass "sponsor" just by going errands by foot. Leave the park, idiot! The "social scene" ain't there. Or are you afraid of even walking around the "old town"? 🥴
I'd love to see some house decorating content

*sound of crickets*

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She took the Secret of the Elite Woman course, I don't know if the one for 350 or 1000 bucks, but then she tried doing her own YT spin on affluence and lifestyle of the successful people, whilst recording sitting on a floor by a chest of drawers in a room of the place she shares with her gran I believe and generally being of not very wealthy circumstances. Which I don't intend to make fun of, but if you're describing yourself to be a life coach and expert on affluence, how to put it... I'd like to see some proof of the fact your method does work. But now she reoriented herself to spiritual mumbo jumbo and manifestation, re her profile:
"I am a certified life coach that specializes in accountability and confidence. My goal is to help anyone who comes my way to discover their true identity and increase their confidence. I am a Lady that loves Herbs & Lightworking, Helping women, Prepping, Going and Planning to Live in London, and Manifestating my dreams."
Gosh it reminds me of this guy I once met through work, he was 42 at the time, living with his parents as his business failed, struggling with alcohol/substance abuse in the past (abstinent now) and training to be a life coach. He actually gave unsolicited advice all the time, most of it was right I guess, it was repeating what he learned from his therapist. Good guy and I feel bad for saying it, but how can a middle aged, never married, bankrupt guy who had to move back with his parents be a life coach..

Reactions: 21
I feel like maybe she watched her mother work hard and struggle all her life as a single immigrant mother from EE, possibly being wronged by Aija's father and/or other men in her life, and decided her life will be totally different.
Yet Erin built a career, ran a business (albeit a shady one) and had a middle-class lifestyle while Anna's been left with nothing

Reactions: 16
The amount of steps is different. It must be a different building
Maybe not a different building but the just the other staircase, it seems to have less steps as the road is slanted

Reactions: 19

It’s the same place. See the 2nd set of steps towards the back of the pic by the motorcycles?

Thank you, @indiana for posting these. I had been meaning to look through my camera roll but too many pics to dig through sometimes 😆

Reactions: 23

The entrance I marked purple seems to have fewer steps. But it might also be the wrong building, I am not sure. It's from an office listing for a 12 sq-meter office the same address Bey International is registered at

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 3.15.54 PM.png

EDIT: I mean, this is not detective work or an expose. Her business is OPENLY registered under this address

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All I hear from Anna during this long period of complete silence is, regret.

Regret posting so much of her life on IG. She never imagined that her words would contradict her own IG stories. She thought everyone would just accept that she’s affluent, similar to all the other wannabes on IG.

I can hear her crying in anger, “Why me!!?!?!!!
🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello ladies, new member over here ✌ I've been reading the threads about Anna out of curiosity and I have to admit I find your investigation work quite impressive!
Have you checked the Swiss commercial register about Bey International SA? 🧐
That's a screenshot from Handelsregister der Schweiz - Firmen-Daten aller Unternehmen (help.ch) (a reliable source, however in German, because I don't speak French) and the address listed there is surprisingly (or not :D) a different one... After I googled it, it turned out that it's actually an "office" inside of the pink-ish building in the middle.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anna, how old are you, my dear?
Is she preparing some SATC content for the holiday season?
So she's still active on IG, just the lazy cow is not bothering to do anything new for her followers or minions. Basically all she does is put out links and shout "pay me" for people to fund her dishonest lifestyle. I've never seen an influencer or thought leader never interact or engage with fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hello ladies, new member over here ✌ I've been reading the threads about Anna out of curiosity and I have to admit I find your investigation work quite impressive!
That's a screenshot from Handelsregister der Schweiz - Firmen-Daten aller Unternehmen (help.ch) (a reliable source, however in German, because I don't speak French) and the address listed there is surprisingly (or not :D) a different one... After I googled it, it turned out that it's actually an "office" inside of the pink-ish building in the middle.
Looks like she has several offices (SOA franchise, SOA regional office, SOA central headquarters 😉 )

The one I saw that was openly in the public domain was this (maybe to throw the paparazzi off):

EDIT: maybe every sub-business of hers has its own building. School of Affluence HQ, Beyer Matchmaking HQ The A-List HQ, etc, all with offices and staff of their own (complete with a doorman, a buttler, a PR person who sends thank you cards for all the flowers, balloons and invites Anna receives -- and of course security to keep the paparazzi away) ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Your are coming a little late to the party, dear @MimieQ, we know the adress. That adresse is Carl Buchalet's adress who owns (Owned?) Anna's business under the pretexte of saving taxes. Here is his entry plate, the content is instructive.

1635884550526.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.