Anna Bey #29 Elegance Fraud, House Secrets of the Homeless Elite Woman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still fishing on YouTube, I see. FFS Anna. Have you no shame at all? Give it up already. 🙄
Maybe she should just sell doors. She stands in front of so many of them, she's got to have absorbed a niche's worth of knowledge about them.

"Anna Bey - Door Saleswoman." She might not do badly with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Maybe she should just sell doors. She stands in front of so many of them, she's got to have absorbed a niche's worth of knowledge about them.

"Anna Bey - Door Saleswoman." She might not do badly with that.
all the doors are closed for her:devilish:very symbolic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry, people. I'm laughing here with her attempt to flex with Gstaad. That's all of Switzerland soil she can flex. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another hello from Toronto:) Anna really is accomplishing her dreams. She wanted to build an intelligent community that’s all about elegance, positivity and bettering yourself. A shame that she wasn’t more specific in her manifesting, the community was built completely against her!! It’s absolutely hilarious I love it. Another reason as to why you should be careful with your words :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Another hello from Toronto:) Anna really is accomplishing her dreams. She wanted to build an intelligent community that’s all about elegance, positivity and bettering yourself. A shame that she wasn’t more specific in her manifesting, the community was built completely against her!! It’s absolutely hilarious I love it. Another reason as to why you should be careful with your words :sneaky:
Are you Anna? Are you illiterate to believe in manifesting at your age? Unless it’s a festival of sexy men, then we are all here for that lol.

As for being careful with your words, how is someone talking about manifesting elegant? Isn’t an obsession manifesting the market of an illiterate peasant? Educated people prefer logic and reason and to set goals. Anna Bey should be careful to be the first Stripper-Turned-Elegance coach. Cardi B is a former stripper and people respect her because she owns her past. People have a problem with Anna Bey being fake, a yacht girl and a stripper hiding behind elegance. She used to actually be fun in her past when she was real. Can she admit her past, accept who she is as a former topless dancer and yacht sex worker, admit it and call it a day?

Reactions: 5
Are you Anna? Are you illiterate to believe in manifesting at your age? Unless it’s a festival of sexy men, then we are all here for that lol.

As for being careful with your words, how is someone talking about manifesting elegant? Isn’t an obsession manifesting the market of an illiterate peasant? Educated people prefer logic and reason and to set goals. Anna Bey should be careful to be the first Stripper-Turned-Elegance coach. Cardi B is a former stripper and people respect her because she owns her past. People have a problem with Anna Bey being fake, a yacht girl and a stripper hiding behind elegance. She used to actually be fun in her past when she was real. Can she admit her past, accept who she is as a former topless dancer and yacht sex worker, admit it and call it a day?
Its a joke. Thought it was obvious but I should’ve been more clear, it’s difficult to convey a message properly when communicating through text. We talked about astrology, manifesting and other types of magic and it’s correlation to the poverty mindset a few threads ago. Which surprise surprise, is the foundation of every guru, life coach, course selling “entrepreneur”. Even learned about it in my med school prep course, it’s pretty well known.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hello Alicia 😍 Thanks Raty 🤡

Yes it is hilarious how she gathered us together. I'd like to see her face though

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's about that time right about now. You know, when Anna creates a fake account to leave a nasty comment on the thread?
Here's Bastine driving by the Corsier apartment, shouting at Ivan to film a tour of the apartment before drifting off to cook dinner.
I would love, love, love to see Anna's sleeping arrangement, I bet it's a futon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It's about that time right about now. You know, when Anna creates a fake account to leave a nasty comment on the thread?
Here's Bastine driving by the Corsier apartment, shouting at Ivan to film a tour of the apartment before drifting off to cook dinner.
I would love, love, love to see Anna's sleeping arrangement, I bet it's a futon.
I bet it's the streets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just a reminder, to not take things personally or write tangent messages out of emotion. I’ve seen a few types of these messages in the past threads get deleted. I understand Anna’s topic is very complex, touchy and we sometimes delve into things which are controversial. Remember that this is not a “you VS another user” but a “group VS Anna”. If you have an differing opinion then give the criticism objectively, bashing or taking down another user is quite honestly pre-school behaviour. Maturity is shown when you know when to stand down.

I delved into the more controversial sides of tattle like the whole debate about covid and vaccines. Even there they (moderators) don’t allow any bashing of users despite their highly questionable views and thought processes. If users have a passionate feeling about it then they simply read the message and move on. Tattle is a place to discuss the topic at hand in a systematic and objective way, not a place where you get doxxed, like Reddit.

For example Anna has no maturity what so ever, every time something is uncovered on here, she comes on here with raging emotions. How we’re wrong in our findings and whatever else she wants to say that’s is going inside that peawee brain.

I find it very interesting that Karim has been in Geneva for the past week and he posted no stories of him with Anna?? Or any stories from Anna of him?? Yet they are both active on social media, with him posting stories and Anna following and unfollowing random accounts. I hate to be that meticulous person but she followed two more people since yesterday. I wish I had an app that can track her activity because who is on Instagram every single day following and unfollowing people?? Very suspicious:unsure:

I think karim is also reading tattle, why else would he post the location of where he is every time? The same reason that Lina does, to let us know that they don’t actually like Anna. He might be telling us “Lauren Sanchez was right I was being held hostage last time I was with Anna. I was coerced into that dinner story you saw me in!! See I am free now and not close to that rat!! 🐀 ”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I find quite strange that the relationship between Karim and Anna became so cold and stake right after his wedding.
Did something terrible happen there? 🤔

Anyway, I'm glad he's happy without the rat and enjoying his marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Its a joke. Thought it was obvious but I should’ve been more clear, it’s difficult to convey a message properly when communicating through text. We talked about astrology, manifesting and other types of magic and it’s correlation to the poverty mindset a few threads ago. Which surprise surprise, is the foundation of every guru, life coach, course selling “entrepreneur”. Even learned about it in my med school prep course, it’s pretty well known.
No no, it was clearly a joke no worries.

im heavily pressed, why doesn’t Anika just stop while she’s slightly ahead? Still a few gullible people Believing her rubbish

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a reminder, to not take things personally or write tangent messages out of emotion. I’ve seen a few types of these messages in the past threads get deleted.
I think I know who you mean, and this is strike #2 for her. I can't see her messages because I have her on 'ignore', but please feel free to stop conversing with people who come out too strong for their own good.

Derailing the conversation is a natural occurrence on the thread, as long as it's done in the name of fun or if it's educational.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find quite strange that the relationship between Karim and Anna became so cold and stake right after his wedding.
Maybe Anna spent the entire event asking people to take pics and short videos of her there for Instagram, and they found it annoying, impersonal and so desperate. Can you imagine everyone turning around at the scene of Anna shrieking and someone telling her to f*** off!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of cars... Hehehe... And since she advised us all to abandon our non deluxe cars a few blocks away so we don't embarrass ourselves nor disgrace our lives... Anna, deer dear, how often should I buy a new car? Every year, just like you do with your Iphone? Cause in a mind like yours I suppose an Iphone and luxury cars are just the same, huh? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Anyway, I'm glad he's happy without the rat and enjoying his marriage.
I believe he had already issued an invite, and remember her and Joe are a package deal. Karim could not invite one and not the other. Even if they are not together, they are keeping up appearances for the Swiss authorities. The body language was quite clear in the one photo we saw. Joe is not into Anna anymore.

@teki_awas, here is a more accurate image : Bastine driving by the Corsier apartment 😂

Hey, it's a joke!
Hey, I need a lift from the French border. Do you have room in the backseat?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe he had already issued an invite, and remember her and Joe are a package deal. Karim could not invite one and not the other. Even if they are not together, they are keeping up appearances for the Swiss authorities. The body language was quite clear in the one photo we saw. Joe is not into Anna anymore.

Hey, I need a lift from the French border. Do you have room in the backseat?
So the invite was more aimed at Average Joe and Anna was just the “socially-accepted” appendix, or was it the opposite? 🤔

And now, the serious question...has Average Joe ever been into Anna? For real, I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the invite was more aimed at Average Joe and Anna was just the “socially-accepted” appendix, or was it the opposite? 🤔

And now, the serious question...has Average Joe ever been into Anna? For real, I mean.
Pills, liquor and "ties" definitely win. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.