Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MarianneB you're right about Anna's closet being the most confusing piece of the puzzle that fits absolutely nowhere.
For the longest time, the only part of her "home" in Geneva that Anna was willing to share and show on social media was her closet. It's also a place where we think she spent time during lockdown. If we're to go by the window frames, railing and the door (possibly the floorboards too), then design wise the closet is in the same apartment or the same building as the Audi Bank lounge. At the very least the closet is in a building in the same neighborhood with a similar architecture.
The part that tricks my mind the most is the mirror. By always filming her reflection (selfies in the mirror) and the position of the mirror in the room, I am trying to wrap my head around the shape of the room. It seems to be rectangular but the mirror is on the wall opposite her vanity. Sometimes her mirror is in the corner of the room. The simplest explanation to myself is that she moves the mirror around to confuse us and prevent us from forming an idea of the layout of her closet in our minds.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@MarianneB you're right about Anna's closet being the most confusing piece of the puzzle that fits absolutely nowhere.
For the longest time, the only part of her "home" in Geneva that Anna was willing to share and show on social media was her closet. It's also a place where we think she spent time during lockdown. If we're to go by the window frames, railing and the door (possibly the floorboards too), then design wise the closet is in the same apartment or the same building as the Audi Bank lounge. At the very least the closet is in a building in the same neighborhood with a similar architecture.
The part that tricks my mind the most is the mirror. By always filming her reflection (selfies in the mirror) and the position of the mirror in the room, I am trying to wrap my head around the shape of the room. It seems to be rectangular but the mirror is on the wall opposite her vanity. Sometimes her mirror is in the corner of the room. The simplest explanation to myself is that she moves the mirror around to confuse us and prevent us from forming an idea of the layout of her closet in our minds.
Some of her images are flipped as well so that the shelves run in the opposite direction from the wall. I'll have a play with it on paper and see if I can map it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't wait to visit my invisible aunt in Corsier and bring you some recent pictures. Meanwhile, here is Anna's place en 2013 during the construction. Such an affluent area, I swear, it's like living in Manhattan!

1635504933317.jpeg

1635504949594.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Who can I hear screaming and ripping out her extensions in anger? I think we may have hit a nerve 🤭 I have never read something this agressive from her
OF COURSE the first sentence had to have “elegant” on it! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How does she manage to look manly, yet uncoordinated and weak at the same time? Her size is almost the same as Ivan.

I assume she took up kickboxing to let out her frustration at us Tattle ladies. 🤭 Anna, I may be half your height but I'm pretty sure I could take you on in an elegant match. Fortunately we will never be in the same room again since I don't patronize the pavements and parks of the French border.

@MarianneB and Bastine, my theory on the closet is such. She utilises several "Rent the Runway" type sites. On these sites you can rent designer clothing and send it back. For sure all the ballgowns for photo shoots are rentals as they are never in the closet. She probably also resells her clothing on Poshmark or other secondhand sites once she's worn them, in order to earn money. When she buys new, she exclusively buys on sale: see the several Yoox sale purchases on her old finsta account schoolofaffluencefashion or whatever it was.

Let's also remember, she is not above borrowing from Lina. She wore Lina's pearls for her photoshoot in the outdoors of Geneva.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How does she manage to look manly, yet uncoordinated and weak at the same time? Her size is almost the same as Ivan.

I assume she took up kickboxing to let out her frustration at us Tattle ladies. 🤭 Anna, I may be half your height but I'm pretty sure I could take you on in an elegant match. Fortunately we will never be in the same room again since I don't patronize the pavements and parks of the French border.
Yes, they say that Kickboxing is for women with a lot of anger in them. I wonder why the sweetheart has so much anger in her while she is living her best private life, with her beloved husband, and in such affluent & elegant conditions. What's the mater? The scam didn't work, huh, because of Tattle?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not confusing at all. Ignore the mirror and her constant changes, and you can see very clearly. It's a narrow, rectangular room. One window at one end, the door at the next. On one wall, there is the IKEA closet pieces, on the other: nothing, except the vanity with lights and the rolling chair. It seems obvious to me.

Ladies, some of you are making things too complicated. Remember Anna thrives on the spirit of confusion. This is a tiny rectangle of a room, that was never meant to be a closet. She brought in several of the IKEA pieces and set up her clothes on one side of the room, put down some carpet squares, and that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I suspect she used one of these beige IKEA rugs on the wardrobe floor:

Stoense, 200x300 cm

Langsted, 170x240 cm

She has two rugs on the floor with that ugly line in the middle, the rugs line up with wardrobe shelves on one side and are pushed right up against the wall with the vanity, so that gives you an idea of the room size, it is very narrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We must grant this to Anna : she honors Sweden constantly with her purchases from IKEA.

PS. my intuition tells me that this week Anna Bey is "moving in silence" with horny Shukurallah Khan... 🤫

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Not confusing at all. Ignore the mirror and her constant changes, and you can see very clearly. It's a narrow, rectangular room. One window at one end, the door at the next. On one wall, there is the IKEA closet pieces, on the other: nothing, except the vanity with lights and the rolling chair. It seems obvious to me.

Ladies, some of you are making things too complicated. Remember Anna thrives on the spirit of confusion. This is a tiny rectangle of a room, that was never meant to be a closet. She brought in several of the IKEA pieces and set up her clothes on one side of the room, put down some carpet squares, and that's it.
Correct. She just likes to move her mirror and mobile rail around. Either way, she doesn't have an Instagram/ influencer closet and it just looks like some of these items were used back when she was posing in front of buildings as far back a long time ago (Zara days!). I think she keeps them to fill out the space and moves them around to make a full rail behind the pic she is taking. Again, her fallback is her favourite white jeans. No clothes hauls for new pants, Anna?? None of those formal clothes are there at all. Also, can I just say that the Hermes box could be empty. You can buy the empty boxes on eBay! I doubt all those Louboutins are hers! Did you just but normal heels and paint the undersides red, Anna? Or did you borrow them for the pics? How tremendously sad for those students who thought your advice was the road to their dreams.

Reactions: 16
Correct. She just likes to move her mirror and mobile rail around. Either way, she doesn't have an Instagram/ influencer closet and it just looks like some of these items were used back when she was posing in front of buildings as far back a long time ago (Zara days!). I think she keeps them to fill out the space and moves them around to make a full rail behind the pic she is taking. Again, her fallback is her favourite white jeans. No clothes hauls for new pants, Anna?? None of those formal clothes are there at all. Also, can I just say that the Hermes box could be empty. You can buy the empty boxes on eBay! I doubt all those Louboutins are hers! Did you just but normal heels and paint the undersides red, Anna? Or did you borrow them for the pics? How tremendously sad for those students who thought your advice was the road to their dreams.
Yes her default "outfit" is always as follows:

Long sleeved polyester/fake cashmere v neck top
Flared trousers or white jeans (even in winter)
Visible panty and bra.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes her default "outfit" is always as follows:

Long sleeved polyester/fake cashmere v neck top
Flared trousers or white jeans (even in winter)
Visible panty and bra.
I always wonder why does she wear a pants like that. She looks chubbier and shorter. Pants like that should be a bit longer to look good.

Reactions: 18
Anna the Tinman is back!! She got herself the boots to match the jacket!
What is this “Anna Bey Head Quarters” she’s talking about?? You’re telling me you have a whole separate office for your brand?? :LOL: :LOL:
i see she is finallly showing us a piece of her closet though

she’s a face paint away from looking like Kanye

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Anna the Tinman is here!! She got herself a jacket to match the boots!
What is this “Anna Bey Head Quarters” she’s talking about?? You’re telling me you have a whole separate office for your brand?? :LOL: :LOL:
We've seen this look before... Those Pucci rainboots... In the streets of Geneva... If it weren't for the Hermesa boots, I'd think that's old.

Omg, the ugly rain outfit is back!!!!!!!
Yep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We must grant this to Anna : she honors Sweden constantly with her purchases from IKEA.

PS. my intuition tells me that this week Anna Bey is "moving in silence" with horny Shukurallah Khan... 🤫
Hello. Where is my blonde princess. I have a tub and champagne. Please Whats app.

Screenshot_20211027-212900_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Worst color for blondes and on top of it with the no make up look. Anna, what the hell ? This raincoat might be borrowed.. or “borrowed” from a brunette, if not then another sale like the Hermes boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boring content again: how to carry an umbrella elegantly; don't carry one, buy the cheapest rain boots on Yoox.com that you can, then wear them all winter.

How does she manage to gain weight so fast? She is also kickboxing which will surely make her huge milkmaid legs even bigger. Is she gaining weight for the winter time?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

“Anna Bey Head Quarters” she’s speaking directly to us, like always! Trying to pretend she has a home.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.