Anna Bey #28 Homeless, Elegance Scam Exposed, Secrets of the Elite Woman Program Review

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Elegant citizen of the world" 😆

And remember, ladies, all of this because Sweden stinks and a 9 to 5 job is for losers inelegant. 🥴
Well, in Sweden most people don't believe a man should finance a woman's entire lifestyle while she does nothing at all (no career, no taking care of the house or children, etc.) And Anna has only ever had crappy jobs because she has no education and has never stuck at anything long enough to make a success of it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Anna Bey's nationality is Swedish. She grew up in rural Stockholm, Sweden, speaks fluent Swedish and is a citizen of Sweden."

The writer in her makes me shiver. Bless her... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stockholm is a major city, is any part of it "rural"? Or does she mean she didn't actually live in Stockholm and grew up in a semi-rural area near the city?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh @Bastine de Beaumanoir you have yet to see the Curious Incident of the Mysterious Marble Countertop™ 🤭 (it's probably in the Audi lounge but who knows at this point)
Well, we sure know very well that marble countertop, it's her best part, we have the right to see all the veins of the marble, the fingerprints, everything. I wish she could do the same with the rest of her espace/life. As for the 1h at BR, I am to lazy to search for the prices but, promotional gift or not, it's not a big deal for Geneva. But, please explain me : how comes Lina posts a picture on her own instagram showing this exact marble countertop? Does she have the same (is it a fetish item and we didn't know :confused:?) or it was a staged "thank you" for the sake of Anna Bey's image?

I can see also that the sweatheart is superstitious : there is an "oeil de Fatma" there, a Maghreb item to prevent bad luck and bring chance. Sorry for her, but Saint Michael has a Tattle account, she has no chance with her oeil de Fatma (I don't know how you say it in English) ; the present is here to demonstrate it.

I see something else in two of those images, that I am able to understand ❤

Oh boy, the "mise en scène" for the kitcheeeeeeeen, with the towel in the hair!!! Ladies, you can be sure she is not in a proper kitchen, she tries too hard to stage the morning of a normal woman. After I take my bath the last thing I am doing is preparing a smoothie with the towel on my head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, in Sweden most people don't believe a man should finance a woman's entire lifestyle while she does nothing at all (no career, no taking care of the house or children, etc.) And Anna has only ever had crappy jobs because she has no education and has never stuck at anything long enough to make a success of it
I know, sweetheart, I speak in the sense of while being so "travelled" and multiculture experienced like she paints herself to be... Kicking a country like Sweden and the considerable perspectives of a better/more confortable life to 15 years after (or more, who knows) live like this?! Hanging on the money of women from countries that are far far far from the swedish standard (no offense here, but it's true) and still believing she's outsmarting every woman out there while making a fool of herself allowing a guy (or more) to chain her in a way that will negatively mark her life forever... Mental institution.

Reactions: 16
We wouldn't be doing any of this if she weren't blatantly exploiting other women - especially those in vulnerable situations.
I agree. Who cares where she lives, who her husband is, or what his sexual orientation might or might not be. I mean, it's their business and I am all for keeping your private life private.

I just feel that if you claim to be married to a millionaire (billionaire?), living in a mansion and basically selling the secret sauce to this lifestyle, then people are entitled to know who this billionaire is and what your amazing swanky exclusive high society mansion looks like.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The audacity. The unmitigated f***ing gall.

To create a bag a billionaire course for 1000 euros, while being homeless, and unmarried.

I'm speechless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Now everything become very logical. During the lockdown the lounge wasn't frequented by clients or employees, she was safe there. We were all teleworking from our homes, bankers included. When the lockdown was over at the end of this spring she started travel because she was homeless. She filmed all the videos shown during this summer before leaving the lounge. My gosh, I don't know if you realize how bad the situation is for all the people involved in this mess.
Yes, I was just thinking the same thing! In Switzerland, everyone was required to work from home until the end of May. That meant no clients would be met in the client reception lounge. But then client meetings resumed. She may have still been able to sneak in on the weekend due to customary bankers' hours being Monday through Friday.

The month of May was also, coincidentally, when Bassam was suddenly out of Bank Audi.

We also have not seen Average Joe since May either, correct? May seems to have been a pivotal month.

By the way, hello to everyone from the NYC area! I am so impressed by the intellectual power of this group! I came across Ratty when I was looking to see if Youtube might have had any instruction on European etiquette for my daughter, who is at a European university for graduate work. Instead of finding the perfect video on the particularities of the French cheese course - I would love to see that, @Bastine! - I came across AB. I watched the a video in which she claimed she was Swedish and I thought, wait a minute, this woman has a Russian accent! And then, of course, "what did she do to her face?!?!" Nothing added up! I have enjoyed seeing all of your extraordinary talents expose exactly just how much it doesn't add up. You are all master sleuths indeed!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And she could today have a good life in my eyes if she had put some effort in it when she was younger... She did go to a well reputed school in Stockholm, right? But all of it was too little/worthless... Money, fame and men spoke louder.

Reactions: 9
I can see also that the sweatheart is superstitious : there is an "oeil de Fatma" there, a Maghreb item to prevent bad luck and bring chance. Sorry for her, but Saint Michael has a Tattle account, she has no chance with her oeil de Fatma (I don't know how you say it in English) ; the present is here to demonstrate it.
It is actually the "evil eye" well known under the name "nazar" which means "look" (you can put evil eye, bad luck on someone with a look), there is also the Fatma hand (main de fatma) also called khmsa which means "5" in reference to 5 fingers of the hand. It is common from Maghreb people to use that saying "5 in your eyes" as a protection. They say it in arabic but I dont know arabic so pardon me lol They are both used as "talisman" it is common in the Arab culture in general not only in Maghreb, Lebanese have it too, Jewish too (the eye). As you said it is to protect against the evil eye, from every evil. The evil eye against itself creates a shield. Muslim dont believe in it as muslim dont believe an object can protect you, only God can.
So it is more a cultural thing and superstition as you said it correctly but believing that someone can put bad luck, bad things just with a look is actually part of the muslim and jewish belief. It is the way to protect by wearing the eye or the hand that is a superstition, believing object can protect you, your home or car etc.
True religious people dont associate themselves with object and culture they are two separate things, as much as it in implement in the way they live so some people will only have it because they find it pretty and feel culturally close to it. Thats why you don't see them as much in Dubai for exemple because it is against the religion and religious people dont believe in it. Only cultural people will have them or boutique for tourist because they think it is folklore and oriental. You will see a lot of them in Maghreb, Lebanon, Turkey but also in Greece, Spain due to its History etc.
I was laughing when I saw raty using the nazar 🧿 emoji because I bet she doesnt know anything about it, only the superficial aspect of it from her friends. I dont believe she is a religious person and this is not part of her culture either. Another attempt of her to look relatable, be part of a group, when nobody wants to relate to her.

The audacity. The unmitigated f***ing gall.

To create a bag a billionaire course for 1000 euros, while being homeless, and unmarried.

I'm speechless!
"Plus c'est gros, plus ça passe" (the bigger it is, the better it goes in/goes through) 😂😭🐀🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Anna isn’t the only client Ivan trains on the pavement. Here he is with another client, training her in what seems to be an alleyway. I understand people want to be physically fit, but the embarrassment of training outside would make me not workout. Honestly all you need is the basic resistance training to have healthy muscles and bones. If you want to work on power then there’s other workouts, boxing and other physical activities are simply ways to motivate people to workout. I’m just really against training on pavements lol it’s so bad for your joints. Especially for Anna, she’s already spent so much times on her knees, pavement training will only damage them even more.

@TakeAnnaBeyDown the location of the gym Ivan is at square clair-matin, Geneva

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You mean the room I thought was the IKEA closet? The purple part? Maybe it's a bathroom and then the room above it is the closet, like in Teki's diagram

View attachment 834143
View attachment 834147

View attachment 834149
It was in her "new office floor plan" she shared, blue is the shower.
But at this point, I dont even what place and where is that...
1635456583805.png

The purple part in your floor plan is bathroom and the small room which is sharing the wall, with squares, is the kitchen.
It would fit the photos backround - the door behind her in robe photo
1635457604343.png

1635456837187.png

I am guessing there is some kind of black marble table by the window and in this angle she represents the yellow dot in blueprint
1635457202065.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And remember, ladies, all of this because Sweden stinks and a 9 to 5 job is for losers inelegant. 🥴
Wow!! Hold on here pls! I’m Swedish and the problem for her if she lived in Sweden is that she couldn’t hide her true nature here. We are not so polite and easy going…… We could easily see behind her false mask! And the way she speaks Swedish would also give her away.Over here even affluent and posh ladies can dress very ordinary . They have something that comes from the inside of them.. And that’s something our ratty never will achieve no matter how hard she is trying!! The picture here is what we immediately would recognise 😅

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow!! Hold on here pls! I’m Swedish and the problem for her if she lived in Sweden is that she couldn’t hide her true nature here. We are not so polite and easy going…… We could easily see behind her false mask! And the way she speaks Swedish would also give her away.Over here even affluent and posh ladies can dress very ordinary . They have something that comes from the inside of them.. And that’s something our ratty never will achieve no matter how hard she is trying!! The picture here is what we immediately would recognise 😅
I'm not saying Sweden stinks. I love your country (that's why I simply don't understand her life choices at all). I meant that pinhead's mindset.
She's only proud to be swedish when it's about to show off/masquerade her preference regarding Russian (large) ethnic heritage. Like in that beautifully written "About me".

• Heart
It was in her "new office floor plan" she shared, blue is the shower.
But at this point, I dont even what place and where is that...
Oh I see what you mean.

I'm trying to figure out the "office" floorpan. The circular staircase makes me think it might be in the same building but the floorpan doesn't have the 3-panel glass doors we keep seeing in her pics.

Anyway here is an overlay of those pics, if anyone can figure out the location of these rooms (I think I just did but want to play with a bit more and see

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Thank you, @indiana!!

A bit off topic. Can someone that has the app check where Ivan's gym is?
Ivan has a roster of 5+ clients that he shows on social media and he goes to their homes very frequently, almost every other day. I don't know what he does when he isn't commuting or doing a 1-2 hour coaching session or going to the gym.
Screenshot_20211028-235324__01.jpg

Oh @Bastine de Beaumanoir you have yet to see the Curious Incident of the Mysterious Marble Countertop™ 🤭 (it's probably in the Audi lounge but who knows at this point)
Read: Yes, Lina! Thank you for paying for my beauty treatments today. I never get them because I can't afford them, unless you pay for them. Thank you for being my ATM and hence my foot in the "affluent" world door, which I will now flex to other less fortunate people.

Did she fill this in herself? Very squawly handwriting, my dear!

You mean the room I thought was the IKEA closet? The purple part? Maybe it's a bathroom and then the room above it is the closet, like in Teki's diagram

Indiana, you are awesome! Love your work ♥🏆

View attachment 834143
View attachment 834147

View attachment 834149

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.